Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March (783 Views)

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March by kjhova(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
the first batch of intercontinental bank trainees have been called. the training starts on moday the 10th @ the UAC training school, off park lane, Apapa. however if you were requested to go for medical checks at Havana hospital, be assured that you will be called subsiquentlly. virtually everybody scaled throu the tests.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March by asaajuomo1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ kj hova
I did my test, interview in abuja while my medical in Lagos. I have not been called. Have they call anybody from Abuja region.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March by kjhova(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2008
keep your hopes high man. the truth is that, the training centers are presently overwhelmed. E.T training is the only training activities going on in the IB Plc training centers. batches are called as the spaces come. As certainty goes, you shall be called subsiquently. Be prayerfull.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March by tunjilana: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
Please those from kano,if u have been called,please let the house know,moreover wat criteria are they using to determine who goes before who,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March by richydammy: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
we are all expecting their call from abuja zone. uptill now nobody has been contacted from abuja. my prayer is that they will call us on monday IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. we will not be left out from this march training school by God's grace. I say a big congrat to all that had received their called may the good lord be with u all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Totured To Death For Refusing Deportation From Switzerland / Ib Plc / Apply Within 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.