Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Zenith Of Hypocrisy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zenith Of Hypocrisy (475 Views)

A Tip Of The Iceberg Of Hypocrisy In The Church. / Tips On How To Perfect The Art Of Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Of Hypocrisy by justaqad(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2013
i have heard most bogus claims from Atheist that God is Indeed wicked for creating hell.most of them cite the abode of Hell as utter wickedness.
they believe no amount of sin or wrong doing should deserves the punishment of hell.most christians precisely JW and Atheist agree on this.they all take the mercy of God for granted.
but one thing that strikes me most is their sheer hypocrisy.they believe it is justice to be rewarded with heavenly promises after a very tedious work/journey on Earth,but wicked to punish.
you romance you gun and even kiss it when you fire at your enemy but throw it away when your loved ones are the victim.
i have never heard Atheist or even JW,saying heaven is wickedness... why do you think you deserve heaven and not hell?
Re: Zenith Of Hypocrisy by Ozegbe(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
two word : CONFUSED DELUSIONIST.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Of Hypocrisy by justaqad(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ozegbe: two word : CONFUSED DELUSIONIST.

Thought self medication is bad,wow how did you finally diaognise yourseld?yaba left might put you out of your misery

(1) (Reply)

Fathers: You Must Take The Lead / Stop Telling Lies / The Good News Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.