Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) (1659 Views)

Poll: Submit your vote

Samuel Peter: 100% (10 votes)
Oleg Maskaev: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Heavyweight Boxing WBA WBC IBF WBO Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder / Ajose Loses WBC Title To Argentine Boxer / Samuel Peter Is Wbc World Champion:knocks Out Oleg Maskaev In Round 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2008
Today is another history day in African Boxing as Samuel Peter faces Oleg Maskaev. Please nairalanders I want you to air you views on the likely winner of the boxing match.
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by samuelpet1: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2008
Samuel Peter will knock out Oleyy Maskaev. Maskaev don make plans for him funeral. Samuel my brother pls do nigerian proud. I cant wait to watch the match live
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by samuelpet1: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2008
Peter make us proud with ur punch

Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2008
congratulation sam peter we are proud of u for making us smile
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by thekiller: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2008
Samuel baba, u be real killer like me. U for commit murder for ring. If no be referee Makaev for be RIP now. You need cash and national award. I go like train with u to improve my own skill
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by gravity001: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
Up Peter. I guess say ur wife go dey respect u now. U should be promoted to the post of Assitant commisioner of police with immediate effect. No shaking we are behind you. You have made nigeria and africa proud. No be only USA sabi get all the boxing title. We also this good for this country. You need more than accolades now. You should meet Klitchiko and knock him down in the first round so him go respect you. All the belt for boxing should be given to you.
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by wildman02: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
I love this man. Gravity001 u really summed it up. This guy must be promoted to one of the senior ranks in the police force. He should be given a deadly post to combat armed robbery because if robbers see am dem go run. I want you to go on and keep the countrys flag high
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by paulj007: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
I don know say Peter go win. Maskaev has been running for a lomg time because he knows Peter is a dangerous fighter. He has seen it today. Peter would have commited murder if not for God. I will surely welcome peter when he comes to nigeria
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by dejavu25: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2008
Super eagles disgraced us this year but u put smiles on our faces. U are realy a genius. I dont know how to thank u for your exceptional display.
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2008
This guy is wonderful. He has made the country proud after the football team disgraced us. The olympic team should meet Peter for tips on how to pick up Gold in boxing. Congratulations once again
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by U1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2008
Up Peter! It's at times like this that I feel proud being a Nigerian. cool Yahoo boys, you are shame to the nation. lipsrsealed
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2008
U1, u said it all. Peter should be given a befitting welcome. No handshake.
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by gravity001: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2008
This guy has made our new year good. He shined very well. He has given us cause to smile. Our boxing officials should bring Samuel Peter into folds so as to help move our boxing further. U be real nightmare Peter. You boasted and it came to pass. You said u will Blow him in the first round, dez him in the second round, punch him hard in the 3rd round, uppercut him in the 4th round, spoil his eyes and mouth in the 5th round and scatter his face, his ears, his stomach, his nose destroy and knock him down in the 6th round. This came pass. You almost said u will murder him but for our quick intervention Oleg would have been in his grave today grin
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by gravity001: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2008
The question now is how do we compensate Peter for the good work he has done for the country? The government should make plans to do something good for Peter so he can go out and win more laurels
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by DaJunta(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2008
UP NIGERIA
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by thekiller: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
Peter is the best sportsman in Nigeria for the year
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by thekiller: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
Great Samuel Peter. U are realy a terrible nightmare to ur opponents, I salute
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by thekiller: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
More power to your elbow peter smiley
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by wildman02: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
Gba be. o and fight and defeat Klitchko. I want to see more title on u
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by keba(m): 2:18am On Mar 11, 2008
when asked Don King said it was the era of africa to rule the world in heavyweight boxing. Samuel Peters has done
us (nigerians) proud. at least another positive thing has shown nigeria to the world. a word of advice for klitchko since
the ibf belt will be too small for him as greed would lead him to come after samuel peter and also lead him to his
downfall. BRAVO SAMUEL PETERS!!!
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by gravity001: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
Peter u made us proud. Bleep Super fowl. I wish all the super fowl players should be tied and bruised by Peter with his right hand so they wont disgrace this country. Peter should even coach super fowl so they will be afraid of him b4 going to play each match
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by gravity001: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
Peter when are u coming back so i can welcome u at the airport
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2008
This is a year of miracle for our sports. We have seen the happiness boxing has brought in the faces of nigerians. We should be proud of our sports men and encourage them when needed so more glory will b brought
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by wildman02: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
Peter is a true hero, He should be recognised in the country
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
Well done to Peter. Finally, a Nigerian has won some major boxing honours. I wonder what happened to Ibeabuchi? He had more skill than Peter. Abi did that rape case catch up with him?

As for Klitschko, Peter has to train really hard and increase his speed if he is to get behind Klitschko's jab. But nothing spoil, Peter can do us proud again.
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by sley4life(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2008
I heard klitchiko is going to fight Samue in his next match. I hope samuel still do u proud
Re: Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev!Peter wins (WBC heavy weight title) by wildman02: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
keep going peter, more tile is urs

(1) (Reply)

Players On Holz (pictures) / Arsenal Star, Jack Wilshere Caught Smoking The Second Time In 9 Months / Chelsea FC Crowned 2016/2017 English Premier League Champions - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.