Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players (28669 Views)

Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? / Ivorian Player A. Toure Flees Club After Contrating AIDS. / Ivorian Footballer Escapes With Fake Passport After Testing Positive To HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by ehiblessing(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eyaaaaaaaaaa una dooh
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by delors(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Here, have ur fill

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by razznaija(f): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
The Super Eagles finally proved us wrong and oh Eboue impersonator ehyah sorry, go and plank on a python.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
la furia: if it was super eagles, same reaction. no one smiles in defeat.
U are right.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
......No Fried Chicken For Lunch.....

But come o,who the hell set that table like that...tea cup with fork and knifena so dem de chop for ivory coast?

How the hell do you drink tea for knife and fork
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by LEXYCOM: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Toure said to drogba: u sure say second leg no dey for the match?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
yuzedo: Can't we just be gracious winners?

Why must we gloat?! We haven't even won the cup. Mali go just nack us 4 - 0! Then they'll caption a picture of us too. undecided

Bros relax,if it had been the other way round,Keshis sack letter would be waiting for him by now,Drogba will be beating his chest,kalou will collect another 5000k from mikel,nairalanders and Nigerian football fans would be saying all manner of rubbish about the eagles,the careers of all the home based players in that squad will suffer,Osaze will be dancing azonto and twitting as usual and his confused fans will be praising him for speaking the 'truth'.Fake Emmanuel Eboue will be picking off debris of 'fried chicken from his scattered dentition.

I no wan know if mali will beat us 10 nil,that victory over the elephants sweet pass punny,u know naa.

imagine a squad of Drogba,Yaya,kolo toure,Gervinho,Eboue,Tiene,Bamba,Kone,Tiote and that 'dangerful' boy called kadder keita...abeg leave us jare.

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by gat2so(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
maskid: MSCHTEEEW so?. u guys are really glorifying these ivorians. wtf. 6 years ago would their reaction have been the same?

abeg make them park well jor..... what about france and argentina that got eliminated in the first round of 2002 world cup.

or neatherlands in 2012.
the maor they grieve, the more they try to imply that we are too small to beat them.

mayb its our mistake sef for celebrating too much wen we beat them. THEM BE SPAIN wats the hype.

i have had enuf of this post CIV defeat abeg.

mscheeeew!! (* Shuts down system*).

OLOOTEEE bad belleee for eagles win
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by DeBamenda(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin cheesy

JUJU TRANSLATOR ![/size

drzed: [size=12pt]CAPTION: "Mon dieu comrades, cest game avec Eagles Superb de Nigerien est disaster totalle, non? Cest la vie! Le triez next tymier"

Make una hail my French abeg! grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Okijajuju1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
.............................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by lond07: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
boron10: So we nor go hear word again because [b]we manage win [/b]ivory coast again undecided

The performance was not as you described in bold. No be manage, Na proper beating. Even their players admitted on post match interview that Nigeria was better
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by monkel: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Small body is no sickness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Parnassuss(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
chucky234: They are mourning the death of Drogba,no sorry dream of lifting the AFCON trophy in SA.

Lol they are mourning your father's death...no sorry, the dream of lifting the AFCON trophy is SA.

Bro I don't to insult but there some kinds of things that won't pass as jokes at all.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Parnassuss(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
ritux: I think we are over celebrating this victory. I know how important it is to us but let's wait till the trophy comes. I hope we defeat mali the before we even talk about trophy sef

The thing tire me oh, we forget that Ghana and Mali are far from walkovers, make we no over eeah with mouth oh
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Revolva(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin what else or type of mood do you want dem to show ...rubbish thread
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by cameronese(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
gbosaa:

Bros relax,if it had been the other way round,Keshis sack letter would be waiting for him by now,Drogba will be beating his chest,kalou will collect another 5000k from mikel,nairalanders and Nigerian football fans would be saying all manner of rubbish about the eagles,the careers of all the home based players in that squad will suffer,Osaze will be dancing azonto and twitting as usual and his confused fans will be praising him for speaking the 'truth'.Fake Emmanuel Eboue will be picking off debris of 'fried chicken from his scattered dentition.

I no wan know if mali will beat us 10 nil,that victory over the elephants sweet pass punny,u know naa.

imagine a squad of Drogba,Yaya,kolo toure,Gervinho,Eboue,Tiene,Bamba,Kone,Tiote and that 'dangerful' boy called kadder keita...abeg leave us jare.

grin grin grin grin Pls I beg u o no scatter me with laugh. You got everything on point
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Urine: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
ayox2003:

The Ivorians thought they were gonna beat us, we said 'Mba' not on a 'Sunday'. grin

Frawzey

Brilliant!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Walala(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Phemyjez(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Somebody show me where #Ebuoe {abi na how them dey spell im name jare} dey jare?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by kunlekunle: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
missed super fried eagles with chips and drinks
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
The last bubble means "Drogba this, Drogba that and Drogba lost. I have lost my appetite and my penis is shrinking". grin

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by adexsimply(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Ninilowo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
yuzedo: Can't we just be gracious winners?

Why must we gloat?! We haven't even won the cup. Mali go just nack us 4 - 0! Then they'll caption a picture of us too. undecided

They had their fun before the match; and we are having ours after. So what is the big deal? A beg park well I wan laff.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by ozodimgba(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bad market for the elephants.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Symphony007: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
I don't know what irritates them more. The fact they lost? Or because the lost to NIGERIA
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sexy boys looking so golden.

I'd tap the one in the middle with the cheap looking wristwatch.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by NaijaNaWaa: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
They were screaming, "Ibekue, nkela wu aka si owu igwe!"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Damn, why can't Nigerian players look this fly? If they were, I'd be watching every game.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
feelxp: One of dem(EBOUE) called our team super chicken, dat dey wil chew us. So a chicken can eat up dead elephant.
when eboue see goat wey chop weed him go no say no be ordinary goat him jam
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Nice design . . . Hopefully Eagles will not be the one on ground in the next round . . .
it depends on d eagle u re referring 2.... Eagle of mali or super eagle of nigeria.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
gbosaa:

......No Fried Chicken For Lunch.....

But come o,who the hell set that table like that...tea cup with fork and knifena so dem de chop for ivory coast?

How the hell do you drink tea for knife and fork
bro na punishment o. na hot water they give them mk them they drink am with fork .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" / Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.