Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? (16343 Views)

A Nigerian's Dilenma At Area M Police Station In Idimu Lagos State / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Dejohnbull: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is jamb sinior, dis is not boko junior.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by quest003: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Smart jeezy: I'm very close to area 10 now.let me go and confirm from a reliable such.I will be back soon

reliable such? Okay, we are waiting
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by babadey(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
angry sad

We need surveillance cameras around the streets,roads,subways,mainways etc by doing that we may be able to identify and catch the culprits. Nigeria can afford it.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by konn: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
hentex: Whoever is bringing dis news should at least back up the story with pictures so we would knw how true it is pls. Support with facts

why not go there and get the pics urself

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by msay: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
justineu: I stay close to the place i didn't hear a sound of a bomb..pls u guys av to be sure of sumtin b4 u paste anytin here..
Hey!!! Heard the sound, I was @ Amac area 10.. Maybe you were sleeping then....
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by batstan(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
HIGH CALIBRE IONDIZED IED WITH OZONIZED ACIDIC CALIBRATION MULTIPURPOSE REMOTE CONTROL FEED BUTTON. Hmmmm, blistering bernacles. #occupy BOKO HARAM
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by omoiyatosin: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Its is well with dis country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by neksummi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
We say no to bomb blasts.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by OrigamiIII: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
It couldn't have been a bomb.It must have bn SE victory celebration using knock-outs.Police must have defused two of the unexploded knock-outs cos area 10 is calm.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by audacious: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
baba dey: angry sad

We need surveillance cameras around the streets,roads,subways,mainways etc by doing that we may be able to identify and catch the culprits. Nigeria can afford it.

We no sabi this one for naija o!. Bros, when last you visit naija? grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by patanjaly: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Remember mend promise to distingrate nigeria also don't forget jambs.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by 190theclown: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
tjskii: Hian o,and dem wan transfer my husby go dat side,I reject it by fire by force angry

Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Kesmakveli(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Na onli for nairaland wey person dey always hear all dese rumors..Smh
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by stynoski: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's not exactly a rumour! There was a concealed parcel suspected to be a bomb, hidden within the premises of the Post Office in Garki Area 10.... an alarm was raised and the area was cordoned off! After the arrival of men of the Police Force Anti Bomb Squad and some Civil Defence and Road Safety Officers, they tried to use some kind of explosive to set off the suspected bomb. So any blast anybody heard must have been the explosive the officers tried to use in setting off the suspected parcel... at least that is what I saw! No bomb blast, though I think security should be beefed up around the town!
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by hizick(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by iKoksi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
stynoski: It's not exactly a rumour! There was a concealed parcel suspected to be a bomb, hidden within the premises of the Post Office in Garki Area 10.... an alarm was raised and the area was cordoned off! After the arrival of men of the Police Force Anti Bomb Squad and some Civil Defence and Road Safety Officers, they tried to use some kind of explosive to set off the suspected bomb. So any blast anybody heard must have been the explosive the officers tried to use in setting off the suspected parcel... at least that is what I saw! No bomb blast, though I think security should be beefed up around the town!

...use of BOMB to detonate suspected BOMB shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
iKoksi:

...use of BOMB to detonate suspected BOMB shocked

God bless you.. Just imagine
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by PehaKaso: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
North, South, East & West, it's time 2 go "To Your Tents" (AMALGAMATION CLAUSE)
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by DorothyNjemanze: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Everything in Abuja is not in the interest of the residents. The FCT administration officials can't be bothered. This bombscare will move men more. Women have all been condemned in Abuja. With all the insensitivity from those in power here, in God we trust. Daily, atrocities that leave many as good as dead are committed in Abuja. Women in Abuja daily dodge 'bombs' in the guise of 'environmental task force'. Still unsure what I'm talking of? Check these out.

This is what abduction of women in Abuja has graduated into.
https://www.nairaland.com/1063562/women-abuja-not-safe-dorothy

If Government had Acted On the Nollywood actress" Dorothy Njemanze’s Assault….This wouldn't have happened ..http://dorothynjemanzefoundation.org/home/if-govt-acted-on-dorothy-njemanzes-assault

Some video stories of women abduction and violation in #abuja. https://vimeo.com/58186114
The videos are best viewed on PCs. There are mobile versions on 4shared.
And this is how sensitive the FCT minister is to all of this:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/fct-budgets-n5bn-for-prostitutes-destitutes/
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Livinusc(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Jenams: Hmmmm so na the 26billion wey dem demand for, dey cause dis one abi?
I guess it is ooo
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by BeraBera(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
It was not a bomb blast per se. It was the anti-bomb squad deffusing IEDs planted near the post office (suppossedly addressed to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala).
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by ignis: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bokoharams A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ definitely not responsible for this bomb explosion.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by blackbeau1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
God will definitely have to help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
heard the bomblast sound this morning, seems like it was a double explosion
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
I thought the bomb was sent to Okonjo Iweala?
Re: Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? by Reference(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2013
mmmustapha: grin grin grin is a lie bomb in FG? Am in area 72

Area 51 you mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery / Festus Keyamo Celebrates 51st Birthday (Photo) / Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.