Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. (8240 Views)

Patient Rapes 16-Month-Old Baby On Sick Bed In Sokoto / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) / Baby Stolen From Imo State Maternity Ward After Birth (2) (3) (4)

Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by kamssydaisy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
logica: You don't delegate the care of a toddler to a young girl. The mother was the careless one.
no need 2 point accusing fingers on the mother, because dere was service goin on, nd since ha sis was dere who she knew was old enuf 2 care 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ child allowed ha take him out.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by manmustwac(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifeomabernard: anyway God is in control wagba kontrol oluwa is now involve d boy must be found
If God was in control why did he allow that kidnapping to take place in the first place?
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by emeka762001(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
it is well wt the child. he is safe in jesus arms.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
logica: You don't delegate the care of a toddler to a young girl. The mother was the careless one.
Most likely,i guess
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by paul234(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
last to comment
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by logica(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
kamssydaisy: no need 2 point accusing fingers on the mother, because dere was service goin on, nd since ha sis was dere who she knew was old enuf 2 care 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ child allowed ha take him out.
So the service was more important abi? Eh ehn naw. Look, there are enough cases of children kidnapped by deceiving the young girls they were put in care of. This has happened both in Nigeria and abroad. And the MO is always the same: trick the girl to hand the baby over and then get her to leave the scene.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=48pt] Na wah oh inside church [/size]
[size=21pt]...via Nokia[/size]

Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Pimples(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
In view of things like these, mothers should not have a complacent attitude towards the safety of their children
As far as I'm concerned, the primary care-giver is the mother of the child. Why delegate such responsibility to a sibling (a child herself) that was why she was easily decieved
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by shawylux(f): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
I pity the sister. The brother was kidnapped because of a plate of rice. I wouldnt want to be in her shoes
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by logica(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
shawylux: I pity the sister. The brother was kidnapped because of a plate of rice. I wouldnt want to be in her shoes
The rice was for her brother and not for herself. Did you read the article?
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by BetaThings: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
mu2sa2: We hav said it before on another thread that kidnapping poses a more serious security threat to the south-east than Boko haram to the north. In SE kidnapping and armed robbery are seen as economic activities and so whoever engages in it and succeeds is celebrated by his money-worshipping tribesmen as having "made it". Today SE indigenes outside the region avoid going to their homeland out of fear of insecurity. Until the igbo man stop money-worship these crimes will continue to escalate.
Salaam
this is not the time to discuss issue of this kind
I believe that this can happen anywhere. miscreants look for opportunities for easy wealth (kidnapping and ritual killing) anywhere
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Akshow: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
To think that Its a woman that perpetrated such evil is even more saddenin. I pray they recover the baby in Jesus name
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by fluttershy23: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
wat awicked world we ar living imaging in the church stealing a baby well God wil save d baby wer eva he is
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by kellyblair: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ganys: Ask them wella, maybe they used it to appease the holy spirit :/
U must be out of ur mind to use d name of d Holy Spirit in vain. It's an unforgivable sin. Be careful!

Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by ignis: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
The parents are very careless, the mother should be arrested.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Lizzypop: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
My is not a sleeping God, he will surely answer for himself. Chineke umuntakiri
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Uwakuwak(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
God is watching, pls how do post a topic about me.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by chino24: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Justicemy: am nt surprised, imo takes de lead in de SE on all corrupt act like, kidnappn, ritual killn, gay, lesbian etc, i pity de child anywer, Aluu tinz part 1

You may not be far from the truth..
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by Nadoson: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2013
mu2sa2: We hav said it before on another thread that kidnapping poses a more serious security threat to the south-east than Boko haram to the north. In SE kidnapping and armed robbery are seen as economic activities and so whoever engages in it and succeeds is celebrated by his money-worshipping tribesmen as having "made it". Today SE indigenes outside the region avoid going to their homeland out of fear of insecurity. Until the igbo man stop money-worship these crimes will continue to escalate.

y cnt u b +v by nt callin igbo's bad nems, hw sur r u dat oda tribes r nt envovd on dis kinapin of a thin. We shud b prayin 4 d survival of d innocent boy nt pointin on igbos. Watch ur mout.
Re: 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. by linclon(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Nadoson:
y cnt u b +v by nt callin igbo's bad nems, hw sur r u dat oda tribes r nt envovd on dis kinapin of a thin. We shud b prayin 4 d survival of d innocent boy nt pointin on igbos. Watch ur mout.
Is this English or what? If it were other tribes you will be the first pointing finger, abi he lie?

Graphic Photos: Another Person Killed In Cultist Clashes In IMSU / Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo / Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos)