Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) (27976 Views)

FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2015

The police have begun a manhunt for unidentified persons who sneaked into a church early Wednesday and stole a 4-year old girl.
The incident happened at Ejigbo, a bustling suburb of Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The victim identified as Tope Ogundeyi, was stolen at the Cherubim and Seraphim church located at Ilufunmi street, Ejigbo.
According to Olumide Ogundeyi, the baby’s father, he came to the church for deliverance prayers at the church.

He said that after the prayers, they slept inside the church auditorium as directed by the prophet.

What surprised many residents was how those who abducted the girl entered the church compound without being noticed by the residents and the church members that slept there.

The bemused Ogundeyi said the doors and windows of the church auditorium were locked after their midnight prayers before they slept.

Parents of Tope, Olumide and wife Mariam

He said when he woke up in the morning around 5:00 am, he did not see Tope where she was lying with two other of his children and did not see his three handsets where he kept them.

He said he raised the alarm which attracted other church members and they immediately started searching for Tope but did not find her.
Ogundeyi said that the matter has been reported at the Ejigbo Police division and the Oba of Ejigbo, Oba Moruf Ojoola, has equally been informed about it.

He lamented that the disappearance of Tope has worsened the predicament of the family.

He revealed that they reside in Ogun State from where they came to the church for prayers.

“I don’t know what to do now except believing in God that Tope will still be found,” Ogundeyi lamented.

When our reporter visited Imakiyo and Ejigbo police division where the matter was reported, police sources confirmed the development.

Tope inside church with her parents and elders of the church before she was stolen

However, the DPO was not around to comment on the matter.

Police sources said they have since commenced investigation to arrest the suspects.

When our reporter visited the church, the members who were in a mournful mood confirmed the incident.
Attempt to speak with the owner of the church, Prophet Michael Balogun, failed as our reporter was told that he was not around.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/02/4-year-old-girl-stolen-from-church/
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by RemyMartins(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
so they steal children? Things are getting worse by each passing time.

FTc?

shiiiii its REMYMARTINS again
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
where was God when this happened
''Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?, Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing?, Then he is malevolent. Is he both willing and able?. Then from whence cometh evil?. Is he neither able nor willing?. Then why call him God?''... EPICURUS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by handie(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just imagine! The parents slept without taking proper caution to enable d child is well protected. Why couldn't they just cuddle the baby before sleeping? it'd have been hard for the kidnappers to steal her from their arms(unless sleep as heavy as they are irresponsible parents). Why would u even take a 4 year old child to an all night program? Imagine such a tender child having to brace the cold of the night and the noise of dem praying and singing instead of being safely tucked in bed. She'll even have to sleep on a hard surface. Some people don't deserve to be called parents walahi! May she be found not because her parents deserve her but because tho I'm not a father yet, I have a 4 year old cousin and can't bear to think of anything bad happening to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
''Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?, Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing?, Then he is malevolent. Is he both willing and able?. Then from whence cometh evil?''

Bros, watch your comments about God.

Remember: 1 Corinthians 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men

He knows the end even before the beginning.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by adesegun121(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lobatan oooo

10 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
sad i just tire for some churches and their " FRYING PAN to FIRE" deliverance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by rotexteymie(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
sad
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
The rate @ which they do steal children thisdays ehn. Only God will help us..

Parents pls be watchful. I pray they find her soon and in good health.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by handie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
''Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?, Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing?, Then he is malevolent. Is he both willing and able?. Then from whence cometh evil?. Is he neither able nor willing?. Then why call him God?''... EPICURUS
you have a very big problem. God knows best. He has a reason for allowing this to happen. How dare u question God and hope to understand him? Don't u know your ways are not his ways? He's the all knowing God and his ways will always remain a mystery to mortals like us

20 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Inside the church??

When the doors are locked??

And nobody woke??

Oh! they should penetrate more on d matter, "SNAKES HAVE HANDS INSIDE THEM"

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
handie:
you have a very big problem. God knows best. He has a reason for allowing this to happen. How dare u question God and hope to understand him? Don't u know your ways are not his ways? He's the all knowing God and his ways will always remain a mystery to mortals like us
I no get una time now sha...

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

OKAY
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by ladyF(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oh my....hope she is found safe.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by handie(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I no get una time now sha...
no be by time matter. You fit insult Buhari as u like, Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Obasanjo and Oyegun..... They are mere mortals. Just don't attempt to talk ill of he who knows ur beginning and ur end before u were even conceived. Oya, kneel down and ask for forgiveness #NotJudgingYouSha o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by steppin: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
So people don turn to money wey others go dey steal?
Naija I hail!

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by sanity12(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
May she be found in jesus name.......

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

samethin I was goin to ask
where was the western ppls god? why didnt he interve dspite the fact tht.shes a lil gurl

i jus op she will be found soon

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
k
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by oshibote1: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by helphelp: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
First na container...now kidnapping

God help us
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by delishpot: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Search for deliverence turns into walk in bondage.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your brain d leak.... Did you ponder over this before you posted or are you an atheist??

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by greatbalesh(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmm
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by BlackPeni5: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kidnapped abi na stolen....do they steal human beings?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by damiloladuke: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
that's crazeee, the rate at which people are getting kidnapped these days is getting out of hand

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE OR A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Johny2015: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Religion...

Let me comment my reserve
Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Pierocash(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
handie:
Just imagine! The parents slept without taking proper caution to enable d child is well protected. Why couldn't they just cuddle the baby before sleeping? it'd have been hard for the kidnappers to steal her from their arms(unless sleep as heavy as they are irresponsible parents). Why would u even take a 4 year old child to an all night program? Imagine such a tender child having to brace the cold of the night and the noise of dem praying and singing instead of being safely tucked in bed. She'll even have to sleep on a hard surface. Some people don't deserve to be called parents walahi! May she be found not because her parents deserve her but because tho I'm not a father yet, I have a 4 year old cousin and can't bear to think of anything bad happening to her.
U sounded too inexperienced.just read through ur text again and clap for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by romzyxy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Everytin abot d incident seems odd. Frm d girls pic, d area(ejigbo) and the church cherubim n seraphim. I hope dey find d girl.

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
d way dis white garment churches decieve pple self ehn. dey fit don use am do juju bt God forbid

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

even if she ends up dying in their hands?? (i dont hope say)
So if eventually smtyn bad happns to her, and ur god didnt do anythn bou it, wt will u think of the god then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: We’ve Recovered N37m, 5 Abandoned Vehicles — Edo CP / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Thief Made To Dance For 7 Hours After He Was Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.