Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out (145386 Views)

A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by LaPink: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Congratulating "Talk2Val" on his passing out 2moro. I wish him great Success ahead. 2moro is also his Birthday.... I wish him a Joyous and happy Birthday. Many happy Returns. And Happy Valentine's day. May his Joy be Complete in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by LaPink: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Olsey: Counting down to less than 24hrs.
Are you good to go
grin Good to go, Good to go, Good to go grin
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by jamal230(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wil soon b an ex-corper,rememberin my 1st day in camp,wsnt easy tho buh t ws fun,tanx so much
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by mouyoursawre: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
Congratulation τ̅☺ all outgoing corpers, pls is anybody here Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥α̇̇̇̊†̥̥ have the knowledge wen the incoming batch A camp open?
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by pianogirl(f): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
mouyoursawre: Congratulation τ̅☺ all outgoing corpers, pls is anybody here Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥α̇̇̇̊†̥̥ have the knowledge wen the incoming batch A camp open?

March 5th,2013
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by brownlord: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
forkinsonlolo: its funny how time fly, I am good to go. Alhamdulilah Osogbo here I come oh cheesy

Congrat, out going omoluabi
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by bosun11(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
bluejeff: Thanks mate.

Tanx man.ed/12a/1723-signing out ! BabaGodnoni!
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by missy12: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=dyoungprof]Heh-hey, i rememba wen men were boys." Anouncing d arival of his excelency, d exutive Govnor Nasarawa State. OON, OOM Garakwe-Doma". Matchin d colours, right sir, colour paty shun. Up.up.up. To d fronk quik match. My felow outgoin cop membas, just bliv in God, d Labour mkt shal definately turn 2 be a favor mkt IJN amen. Note: Na survival of d fitest o.[/quoted]. Men you guys r gud to go in hours time. Pray for you to meet wit God' favour n men'
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by toskaly(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2013
I give GOD all the Glory, for a successful Service year in Sokoto State.
Am Good 2go
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by avalontony(m): 1:51am On Feb 14, 2013
lord jesus, i thank u for this oppurtunity to serve u during my services year......i enjoyed walking with u, telling the people i dont know before about u, reaching out to them medically n materially.... praying for them and watching u heal, deliver and saving them, i will never forget their tears, total submission to u and above all the hope that we bring them after they hear d gospel. apart from my primary assignment, NYSC for me was all about rural rugged evangelism. lord i thank u for nccf rivers and nccf gokana. i ll miss rural rugged and they people of ogoni, i love them so much. RV/12A/1004.

1 Like

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Mintayo(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Congratulations to you all,now you are no more 'corper' but GOLD!

2 Likes

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by sogah: 2:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Olsey: I congratulate the outgoing 2012 NYSC Batch A corps members as you pass out on 14th February 2013.
We wish you the best of life ahead.

All the best.

Na God oooo. Never knew I wud pass thru d university let alone serve Nigeria thru NYSC.

May Jesus be praised for ever.

1 Like

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Congratulations to u all. Those posted to the north should specialy tnk God for his mercies and protection expecialy my brother Franklin who was the CLO in Jigawa state, congrats bro, and to evry succesful passing out corps, u shall have a reason to smile as frm 2day.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Phikom(m): 3:45am On Feb 14, 2013
a thousand tongue is not enuf to praise HIS hole name....God is worthy of my praise....a year gone...job tinxs is the next phase
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Chuksaluta(m): 5:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Thank God for a successful year of service, its not by my making lord but by your grace Lord.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by olsmade(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Far too kind.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by oemmanuel: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Congratulations to all 'graduating' corpers, especially my good friend in far Edo state. God's success and speed, man.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by PrinceNN(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats to me, my frnds(hundreds of em) and all 2012 batch A corpers...better days ahead smiley

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by donkray: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Congratulations to all Corps Members Passing out today. Hurray!
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Come out and join the hardship grin
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by valicious1(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Mintayo: Congratulations to you all,now you are no more 'corper' but GOLD!
Hey I understand u re trying to be funny here bt I think u were trying to write 'copper' & nt 'corper.'
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by valicious1(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Phikom: a thousand tongue is not enuf to praise HIS hole name....God is worthy of my praise....a year gone...job tinxs is the next phase
So God now has a hole in his name abi.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Isiterere(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats 2all Outgoing Batch "A"
Corpers. May the khaki turn 2 suit,
Jungle boot 2 Designers shoes, Allowees
2 Salary, CDS 2 Board Meeting.
Congratulations....Cant wait for mine in
JUNE also, So help me God...

1 Like

Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by eminex(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats... Welcome 2 d labour market grin
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by ogbudjeediri(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2013
brownlord:

Do u mean u serving in jos?
@brownlord yes i serve there wat u
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Crixina(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Obinacu: Congrats 2all Outgoing Batch "A" Corpers. May the khaki turn 2 suit, Jungle boot 2 Designers shoes, Allowees 2 Salary, CDS 2 Board Meeting. Congratulations....Cant wait for mine in October also.
Ameeeen!
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by joanpinkie(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2013
i wish all d batch A corp members Gods glory and favour in d labour market.

Frnds and family hav always advice me to try n get married b4 i pass out, as there r no jobs i wouldnt be bored but rather hav my own family as job b4 d main job. But then i cant possibly marry someone i dont love simply to avert dis future uncertainty, cos i bliv in love so much.

I am not trouble abt job as i knw dat am not a lazy person . There r number of things one can be doing y waiting for d main job.

Dis is for d Batch A female corp nembers, dont be forced into marriage cos of economic factor . Marriage is only blissfull wen u r in love wit ur partner.

I wish u d best val pop.
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Emmanueledu(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congrats to all the batch A corp members!wishing u'll success in future....looking forward to my service yr by june!!!
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by floxy4u: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=brownlord]Parade shorter to the left, tallers to the right...

NYSC ANTHEM SALUTE: salute... Youth obey, the clarion call let us lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selflessness Nigeria is ours Nigeria we serve

Parade we advance in slow and quick time,division into columns,right wheel,by the right,slooooow march...UP!!! Parade we remove hairdress... 3 hearty cheers to all batch A 2012 Corp members. In the house ...Hip!Hip!!Hip!!!..Hurraaaay!!!parade we replace hairdress! Kpam, finally its ova. congrat guyz, cant wait for jun
Re: Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out by Wordsmith(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Baba God noni. It was a trying year but thanks be to God, it's finally over. No more khaki and then allawi (lol), but friends made, different people from all walks of life met. And lessons learnt. Oluwa is definitely involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.