Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (37830 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by jazinogold(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher ground attires and robes today:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by daive01(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to dem all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by debris: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Wishing u all the best in the best in the favour market.

3 Likes

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to them all.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Strongbest(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to all my children (Batch C members) passing out today.....welcoming you to the favoured market. Bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by jazinogold(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
yes o! To all my guys passing out today! corper pj, williams, daniel , ore, happiness, kaka, butanep! wish you guys success in ur future endeavors

2 Likes

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by adesegun121(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
As you complete the National service to your fatherland today. May Almighty God bless your footsteps & crown all your efforts with success.
Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavors. Congratulations brothers and sisters

for more congratulation message: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/congratulations-to-all-batch-c-201415.html

2 Likes

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by yokiti: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2015
jazinogold:
Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, withan appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously; may you be successful in your future endeavours. Welcome to the club of senior friends.Those that served motherland in the comfort zone and the fatherland patriots that obeyed the last command to serve wherever they were initially posted, it has all come to a glorious end now.We congratulate all these our compatriots as they pull off their khaki for higher groundattires and robes today:

PLAGIARISM IS BAD.
In the spirit of this celebration, I will allow this to pass.
Congratulations to our newest senior friends in town. May God settle you in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Meeky(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2015
hearty congratulations to all C14 gentlemen corp members.The journey that started months ago has ended today.Special appreciation to Almighty God for your lives today.As you step into the post nysc society make you all find favour and also experience successful future ahead.special mentions to trenditee adufe(the honey sweet sugar lollipop meat pie),enellcy the tall hot princess,nabsprada msen love,the hot and sexy damsel,she makes me lick my lips,my akwaibom love,i av forgetten her name and other homies and hornies so dear to this thread.God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by kelvyn7: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
I wish them success in all their endeavors. Plsss know that prosperity doesn't come from any where else but from God above. ♡
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
WELCOME TO REALITY CORPERS. YOUR DESTINY IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS. NO MORE ACADEMIC LIES TO OBTAIN MONEY FROM YOUR PARENTS. I ADVICE YOU ALL TO START A SMALL CHURCH NO MATTER HOW SMALL, LEARN HOW TO SPEAK SUGARCOATED WORDS FROM THE BIBLE AND WATCH YOUR CONGREGATION GROW WITHIN FEW MONTHS. THIS IS YOUR SUREST WAY TO FAME AND SUCCESS COS OUR STREETS IS FILLED WITH GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO THINK BUT RATHER RUN TO "GOD OF MEN" FOR EVERYTHING. RELIGION SELLS LIKE PURE WATER IN OUR SOCIETY AND IT'S ANOTHER MONEY MAKING AVENUE ASIDES CRUDE OIL. grin

If you doubt me, count the number of churches u have in your street alone and thank me later cool cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by contactmorak: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by MrPresident1: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
From copper to gold.
From base metal to precious metal.

Congratuloooooo...

Biaaaaaaa... cheesy
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by TheNextAce: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by awofe20(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by fratermathy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Sunnycliff(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
To my kid Sis and lover Itohan, I wish a glorious transition to favor market. Trust in your abilities and skills, you can make it. We love you
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by chukwukamma(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS to all of them but i hope you guys have your own handwork or entrepreneurial slill else the duller baby go slow, certificateless president that will have has not provide any job since he took the seat.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats o grin
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by deramarks(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratz to em my turn sooon amen
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ShakurM(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
100%

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by YungMike(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulatory message

Why should i congratulate you guys

Alright no biggy tho, lemme drop my congratulatory message. But dont expect me to mention the FAVOUR MARKET BLA BLA BLA , such market never Existed. It is purely LABOUR MARKET, A.K.A survival of the fittest, A.K.A lonnnng leg market etc

**Sips Origin!! **picks pen!

Me, i and myself on this special day wish to celebrate with all corps members passing out from otondoship service of this great nation Nigeria. Well, from the bottom of my heart i sincere rejoice and congratulate with you guys as you sadly increase the number of jobless graduates in the labour market (so sad).

Please kindly note the following points:
1. NO MORE #19800 allowance
2. NO MORE #19800 allowance
3. NO MORE #19800 allowance

While hunting for Jobs, dont forget to implement the skills u must ve acquired during service year. Monetize your skills.

**sips vodka, congratulation once again.. **drops pen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats...May you never regret going through all the rigour.

#LoftyHeights.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Even as you pass out today, your levels shall change from:-

Jungle Boot to Italian Shoe
Khaki to Suit
CDS meetings to Board Meeting
Parade to Business Submit

In Jesus Name

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by omusiliyu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats... Better future ahead Insha Allah.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by mooyewhy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dz same time last year I did my POP too.....congratulations blooda
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ggirl4real: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to me and all Batch C 2014 Corps Members

I'm at Olufemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti now for the POP.

Rep Ekiti!!

Fayose abeg make us smile now! Pay us state allowee now. I hear say na N15k you wan give us..

Anyhow, abeg just do something.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by saintkel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats to them all especially those in osun state. I did mine july dis year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer / NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.