Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User (4784 Views)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2006
ya sure u didn't make ma list? shocked cheesy wink yEsUdId!! cheesy
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
cool cool
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by 2fine4u(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy desn't love me no more cry can we kiss and make up am tired of fighting with u  sad sad kiss

anyways those that didn't make my first list but i still love them as much. actually they are the reason why i logon here because their post is a killa i love em very much

diddy kiss
badman kissmr. lonely
edygirl
lauryn
robby
efani
zah
genial
debosky100% tafia and original radio without battery grin
2can
Seun
menike

ok my list goes on but i gott@ go now because my friend is comin to pick me up any time soon and i still aint ready yet. I love yall on here kiss
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2006
diddy, someone needz a kiss in here grin grin wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2006
aww 2fine, i tot you didnt love me cuzz i didnt make your list cry cry, but now you do and i love you so much mami.

come have my sugar baby, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2006
undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
eslynera:

undecided lipsrsealed shocked

why shocked?
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2006
nuffin cheesy cool
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
aiight. wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Kendra(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2006
i dont have a favorite yet
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2006
you better start having one hun. wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2006
Shutrrup diddy cheesy cheesy wink tongue grin
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2006
lol rhoddy. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2006
lmao diddy tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
Rhody, Diddy, tongue
nice rhyme cheesy grin tongue wink smiley
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2006
esly diddy, nice rhythm cheesy cheesy tongue grin
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2006
rhoddy, esly nice rhyme.
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2006
diddy,blue,nice rhyme cheesy cheesy Is it rhyme Or rhythm?? undecided
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2006
it is rhyme not rhythm and diddy and blue dont rhyme cuzz their endings are different. did you study english well at school? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2006
HeY!!! diddy4dt cheesy cheesy U're talking to an english Scholar cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue mind Ur language angry cheesy grin tongue
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2006
oops, my bad. scholastica. lmaoooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by jgirl3: 12:58am On Jul 09, 2006
@ diddy kiss
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2006
Hey!!!! j-girl cheesy kiss kiss welcome hun kiss
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2006
diddy4:

oops, my bad. scholastica. lmaoooo grin grin grin grin
lol, thats funny diddy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2006
@j-girl
thanks hun
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Rhodalyn(f): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2006
j-girl:

@ diddy kiss
ad where's my kiss?? angry angry cheesy grin tongue wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by diddy4(m): 1:07am On Jul 09, 2006
@rhoddy

it is only for me and me alone.
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by jgirl3: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2006
diddy that was for you alone
Rhoddy here you go. kissThanks - how are you?
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by eslynera(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

esly diddy, nice rhythm cheesy cheesy tongue grin
diddy4:

rhoddy, esly nice rhyme.
Rhodalyn:

diddy,blue,nice rhyme cheesy cheesy Is it rhyme Or rhythm?? undecided
lol guys grin i can't bliv ya made that a second topic grin wink
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by frankiriri(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2006
That would be snazzydawn.  I love ur style. Keep it up kiss
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by sima(f): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2008
than ks 4 sho win mi d way cool
Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by Odunnu: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
Wanna shout out to my NL husband Tkb417,to my NL boyfriend Honeric,to my NL brother Justwise,to my NL sister Pwetty4me,Hbabe,Camelot and Efemena,to my NL friend Googles,MissyB,Ujujoan and JK,to my NL mentor Chaircover,and to all my NL chykers on awaiting list,I love you all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teaser! Can You Solve This Test? (pictures) / WASSUP WITH UR ID !!! / Manmustwack's Genius Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.