Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User (4785 Views)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by 190: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^
what about me!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User by jamace(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
I want to say hi to all NLs. Let me particularly say hi to my fellow gamerz like goodass, Kenny G, D-sense, odunnu, kunbee (although low in spirit these days cheesy) and rokiatu (her name reminds of rock but I don't know whether she is as solid as a rock sha grin). May I recognise Amigoz and kola oloye who are perpertually on AWOL grin. Also, I will not like to forget mobinga who does not believe my scores in pacman game and googles (ever naughty in the thread "What Do U Do When You Think No One's Watching?" grin). Also, say me hi to mai suya (his name makes me salivate) and iice who likes playing mind's game lipsrsealed. For those whose names are not mentioned, you are equally recognised and my heart goes out to you all. I say Keep the gamez coming and have great fun. Cheers grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brain Teaser! Can You Solve This Test? (pictures) / WASSUP WITH UR ID !!! / Manmustwack's Genius Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.