Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

::: Your Apps Thread ::: - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ::: Your Apps Thread ::: (51538 Views)

Free To Download Your Apps(2go,okcupid,flirchi,facebook Messenger,pes Etc.) FOC. / Is Your Android Phone Rooted? Use Greenify Today To Auto-hibernate Your Apps / Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2009
prof, u know how to serve me na' cheesy . . . On a CD as usual wink
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2009
prof, please post a good link to the .jar version of that world factbook. . . I was downloading it few days ago 4rm d link just2nyc provided in dat s60v2 thread bt d size kept increasn undecided dat link wasnt gud enuf & didnt let me add it to . . . !
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
dragnet:

prof, u know how to serve me na' cheesy . . . On a CD as usual wink

Yea, sure u r rite! wink
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by funkybaby(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2009
@prof

thanks. but erm. . . . . . . am lost undecided

how do i install the apps

i have wi-fi, laptop, cydia, installer and itunes. cant seem to figure it out undecided
i do not even know how to synchronise my contacts

and i need help with ringtone. want to be able to use songs on the ipod as ringtone
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by funkybaby(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
@drag

thanks once again.

i know you are swearing under your breadth on how someone can have such gadgets and not been able to maximize the features. lol grin grin grin grin

am trying. true. but this iphone, ko easy bi nokia grin
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by funkybaby(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2009
one more thing,

i need help with manual gprs settings for the iphone on any of the nigerian phone networks

l
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
fbby, I just checked somewhere on d net, I d0nt think its possible for u to use songs in d ipod part as ringtone undecided thats as of N0V. 2008 o! .maybe there's an update. . I'd kip checking. . . . .
well, maybe . .bt given d type of "monopoly world" to which d iphone belongs, I wuldnt blame any1 4 under-utilizn it. . . Just imagine dis same issue of n0t being able to use s0ngs in d same device as ringt0nes !!

as par gprs manual settings, what network(s)?? I think texazzpete treatd such in s0me thread. . I'd search & see if its in a lay man's language cUz I knw dat anything wey c0ncern iph0ne na wahala ! undecided
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by funkybaby(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
drag, thanks

am just bored of its monosyllabic ringtones sad

i need to hear some love songs anytime my partner's call comes in cheesy
any of the network is fine bit prefarably zain or glo. thanks
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
@drag, i will drop the directlink to the WorldFact Book (java)

Had to split the WorldFact book for Iphone into (2) two:

will drop the links soon!

I wan go eat Amala nd ewedu nw'   e don do for today!  wink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need any Apps, Let me knw!

I need Assistant self !!
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
prof, is starcomm back?? cheesy . .make I begin write ma' list wink

fbby, lets write a note to apple with the lovely reason u just stated maybe apple wuld be c0nsiderate grin
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
jDictionary Mobile The World FactBook v3.6 S60 Java

NO SCREENSHOT!  grin

Overview

The World Factbook is the reliable and extremely popular source of information on all the nations of the world. It provides up-to-date, valuable data for more than 250 countries and territories in a concise, well-organized format wherever and whenever you want. Each country entry has its own high-resolution, full-color map and flag picture. The World Factbook also provides interesting chapters for our changing planet, oceans and parts of the world whose status has not yet been resolved (e.g., West Bank, Spratly Islands). Topics addressed include natural resources, industries, GDP, religion, ethnic groups, legal system and much more. Key data are grouped under the headings of introduction/background, geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military, transnational issues. The World Factbook is a must-have application for those who possess a curiosity or concern about the rapidly changing world in which we live.

Features in a Nutshell
Up to date
The World Factbook database is updated regularly, updates are free of charge for registered users.

Spectacular
It contains not only all the nations of the world but interesting chapters for our changing planet, oceans and parts of the world whose status has not yet been resolved (e.g., West Bank, Spratly Islands).

Reliable content
The database of The World Factbook is gathered and maintained by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Fast
Fast look-ups, snappy user interface, smoothly scrolling screens and maps.
State-of-the-art compression technology

It keeps The World Factbook as small as possible so that it fits your device memory conveniently.

Widely accepted
The World Factbook database is used by many government agencies, businessmen, students etc. Hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.

Advanced search capabilities
Enables you to search countries/territories by name, FIPS, ISO or internet code, perform fuzzy search and more.

Easy-to-use
The World Factbook incorporated a powerful, internet browser like user-interface on which you can efficiently reach what you are mostly interested in. It's so intuitive that you won’t need to wade through manuals before you start.

GUI designed for S60 phones
The user interface of The World Factbook follows the Symbian S60 style standards

[url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/12/2046160/UPLOADS/JDictionary%20Mobile%20The%20World%20FactBook%20v3.6%20S60%20Java%20Cracked-BiNPDA.zip]HERE[/url]
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
[center]SHAPE Services IMPlus v8.03 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1

HERE[/center]
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by semidaraeb(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2009
@hayprof and all Can anybody get me x-plore dat does not ask to authenticate or count down from 3-0 before it opens, wil b realy grateful.
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2009
The old version doesn't . . It's the new Version dat does that rite ??
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by semidaraeb(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2009
Old version doesnt but den it say old version expired, dat is y i nid crackd 4 new version if posible
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by stancozy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
Request time!!!!

i have msdict viewer for s60v3 already,
1: medical dictionary,
2:synonyms dict,
3:irregular verbs,
4:bussness dict,
5:antonyms,
6:idioms.
done with dicts,
7: drakheriou
8:ngage games.

request placed!!! shocked
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by mikoa: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hello please can you help me on my e50. I downloaded real football sisx format 6mb. But when i open it and want to start a match. It just suddenly exits. Please what can i do.
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
stan, all no even reach 5mb tongue tongue grin . .which phone??
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by stancozy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
Uhm, dragnet i never finish oo, s60v3, na small small i want dey get them,
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2009
Any amount u want, prof dey kampe. .e full house remain lolz grin
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by lynxnoon(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
stancozy:

Request time!!!!

i have msdict viewer for s60v3 already,
1: medical dictionary,
2:synonyms dict,
3:irregular verbs,
4:bussness dict,
5:antonyms,
6:idioms.
     done with dicts,

7: drakheriou
8:ngage games.

request placed!!! shocked
abeg sta hw can i get dis dicts i use nokia 6120c(s60v3) but all d 1s hv tried kips failing even afta installing darkarious
its only o my nokia 3230 dat i hv d 8 in 1 dictionary
waitin 4 ur response
tnx
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
The stuff is here on nairaland na' tongue . . Type MsDict in nairaland search. . You wuld see links provided by Just2nice . .una no dey follow thread?? tongue grin
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by stancozy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
Dragnet ase ootie le, i think say na u oo provide am sef, tongue shocked,

lynozn, i am requasting here also cos i don't have enough time toScrach the pots back, wink
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2009
stan, u berra go n drag prof c0me hia ! wink
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by just2nice(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
I have got a lotta MsDict links,both in .pdb format and in sis format.I will post the links later.
@dragnet
Oga mi,I dey hail o.
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by linkon1009: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2009
Advanced device lock
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2009
J2nyc, u iz too much jare wink

. .

linkon1009, here. . http://sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=299914

. .
. .
When u make requests, please state ur phone model smiley
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by Kaybaba5(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2009
just2nice:

I have got a lotta MsDict links,both in .pdb format and in sis format.I will post the links later.
@dragnet
Oga mi,I dey hail o.
@j2n, i hail u too
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by stancozy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
Dragnet advance device lock for s60v3, abi you no see the guy phone and spacification below? angry
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by dragnet: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
below where?? undecided . . .d 1 I posted is for s60v3 . . . Hope u know I'm on wap? tongue
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by stancozy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
What you posted was for v3,  I downloaded it n it just .sis huh? Hmm, dey dull me oo since yestaday, angry
Re: ::: Your Apps Thread ::: by hayprof(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
Where did my post go /? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.