Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. (6695 Views)

Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. by jerryzone1: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
here is a way on How to Configure your Blackberry To Browse With all your Applications Without subscribing for BIS
If you notice on Blackberry phones even if you have MB you won’t be able to browse with it like Web, Opera Mini, 2go & Whats App etc.
Let me explain to you how you will go about configuring your own blackberry device to browse all your apps without subscribing for BIS.
this works with MTN, GLO, ETISALAT And AIRTEL and works with all Blackberry
Device.

How To Configure Blackberry To Browse With Applications On MTN

If you are having MTN MB on your sim card may be MTN Pulse or any other one and you have MB just follow my steps.

Go To Tools On Your Blackberry Menu
Go To Advance Options
- read more at: http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/08/learn-how-to-configure-your-blackberry.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I can't check acc balance or recharge with my Bold5 / Download Tekken 6 PPSSPP Android Game ISO PSP File For Free / Get Loan On Your Smartphone Using Gtbank's Quickcredit Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.