Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily (16081 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2013
luluosas:
In spite of the N5 daily rental on this new G-BAM plan, it is still better than Glo Infinito. So, I will advice you stay with this plan.
yeah..itz.but i'm not dat kind of person that make call regularly..day 3 now with daily rental deduction no mb...
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Dlasdon(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Joe50: dem dey remove 5naira from my account evry day but i no dey get d free 5mb na.

Beside airtel stil better cos they dnt charge me every day and is the same 18k/sec to any ntwrk.
Abeg which airtel package be that?
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Dlasdon:
Abeg which airtel package be that?
guy no mind him... airtel 2good classic deducts #5 everyday whether u make call or not
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Dlasdon(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

I use airtel and they don't
I use airtel they do
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Dlasdon:
I use airtel they do
thanks guy. the #5 get deducted once its 12.AM(glo and airtel) so nothing makes it better than Glo G-BAM, moreover with Glo u can call ur 5 registered GLO F & F no @ the rate of 3naira per minute(5k/sec)
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Dlasdon:
I use airtel they do

then I must be lucky. Anytime I recharge, #5 is deducted but that's just it till the airtime is finished
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

then I must be lucky. Anytime I recharge, #5 is deducted but that's just it till the airtime is finished
note down the exact amount u have on ur phone B4 11.59pm, the check it again around 12.01 AM. airtel dont joke with their daily 5 nairaoo grin
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: note down the exact amount u have on ur phone B4 11.59pm, the check it again around 12.01 AM. airtel dont joke with their daily 5 nairaoo grin

I've told you mine ain't daily. just one every recharge so is my friend's
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

I've told you mine ain't daily. just one every recharge so is my friend's
ok.. let me ask.. do u subscribe to any of the airtel data plan?
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: ok.. let me ask.. do u subscribe to any of the airtel data plan?

currently on their Bsm but on the 422# code
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy:

currently on their Bsm but on the 422# code
then u are automatically switched to airtel Smartbyte Data Plan. no daily #5 deduction once u subscribe to any data plan above 1k
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: then u are automatically switched to airtel Smartbyte Data Plan. no daily #5 deduction once u subscribe to any data plan above 1k

maybe but when I was trying to get the code, the customer care agent told me I can't migrate to smartbyte on bsm. plus that doesn't explain my friend's
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by dadebayo1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
yeye netwk... Glo my foot.. just wondering why they promise what they cant give? Who receives the 5mb?? And who calls for 18k/sec on high flyer? Glo scammers.... And above all they add extra minutes to the bill.. If u think am lying, check d timer on ur fone when you end a call and compare it with the call receipt you get from glo... All nah scam... So so annoyingggg... My glo sim wuld be goin to the dustbin soon....
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by asudan: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
nsidible: this is a very gud develop. #10.8/min to all network,haaa glo try.with #100 i can enjoy 100mb for 20 days.datz with d daily #5 for free 5mb daily
na big lie cos u end up with 10mb in a month.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by WackyJ1(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2013
hehehe, make una dey flex gbam wella oh, 5mb is much
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by kizostical: 4:04am On Feb 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hop3 is tru3 cuz am abt dumpin my mtn sim nw..jst want to b sure..nd 5mb
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valentinooo: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2013
glo na scam jo. Infact i regret entering that plan. They keep removing my #5 and yet i didn't see anything. Mtchew
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by 9jagobetter: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Thank God you're saying it now. I'm abt 2 migrate 2 glo gbam mainly coz of d mb & now, it seems there's no mb.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2013
Glo dey play wayo with G-BAM plan. Anytime you buy a data plan of 200MB, they will subscribe you to high flier plan and therefore, you will lose your f&f calling rate. The free 5MB is the biggest scam of all times as they are never consistent with its implementation.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by pryzlez: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Kai...glo sabi scam person...ai registered a f$f non just 1 ooo...buh na still 18k/sec dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ comot...i jus weak since morn
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2013
pryzlez: Kai...glo sabi scam person...ai registered a f$f non just 1 ooo...buh na still 18k/sec dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ comot...i jus weak since morn
Did you subscribe for Internet service on G-BAM? This is the only thing that will stop your f&f from functioning well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone / NEW Tecno Camon C10/CX Discussion Thread / Zain Finally Blocks All Opera Servers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.