Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by ama001(f): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi everyone,i just joined this forum becos i seriously need advice. I am in a relationship with this great guy. I am a quiet and reserved person and he is the exact opposite of me. My problem is that he talks alot and doesnt know when to stop. He can get very insultive and when i confront him on that it turns to an argument. Whenever he gets angry, he says alot of hurtful things and i usually absorb them for peace to reign and he says i am too quiet. Recently anytime he gets insultive and i attack back he calls me a nagging woman. I have tried to talk to him calmly of how his words affect me but he doesnt want to change and it is gradually pushing me away from him. Pls how do i make him undastand what his words does to me and what do i do when he gets insultive?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pardon my asking...how old is he??
Re: I Need Help by KINGwax(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
See, u dnt need help!! As he dey push u so, let it be. leave the motherfuckre!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2013
KINGwax: See, u dnt need help!! As he dey push u so, let it be. leave the motherfuckre!!!!! cool
Re: I Need Help by Mynd44: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Leave the dude jorh

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by harbeordune(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2013
He simply doesn't apreciate uя kind of person,doesn't respect ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ enuf for whom ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ r @ all! ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ deserve ‎​ ‎​Τ̲̅ђe best dearie
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Leave the motherfuckre jorh

corrected

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by harbeordune(f): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2013
He simply doesn't appreciate uя kind of person n doesn't respect ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ for whom ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ r! ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ deserve ‎​ ‎​Τ̲̅ђe best
Re: I Need Help by Truckpusher(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2013
He's a great guy and yet insults the woman he loves?, judging from those phrases all I can say is that you got a problem you probably want to change him which is impossible....besides can anyone be a great guy at the same time insults his woman?...I don't think so......this lady is confused.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2013
U guys are nt compactable so bail urself
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Doesn't seem like this guy respects you.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Truckpusher: He's a great guy and yet insults the woman he loves?, judging from those phrases all I can say is that you got a problem you probably want to change him which is impossible....besides can anyone be a great guy at the same time insults his woman?...I don't think so......this lady is confused.

Wow. He makes sense.. shocked
Re: I Need Help by tashanja(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2013
You've yourself a verbal abuser, however, if you still love him and want to give him a fighting chance, then you may want to put him on notice:-

Any time his tone or uses any of those disresectful words; calmly call it to his attention and tell him the next time he does that again, its over between you guys, and be prepared to match your threat with action.
You may choose to give him from 1 -3 strikes, depending on how generous you feel, if he still fails after that then promptly pls call it quits.
Re: I Need Help by ama001(f): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2013
Thanx everyone. I am grateful for the advice.
Re: I Need Help by speak2cent(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
The question of where and how can not be overemphasised in coming together of two people in a relationship, where u met ur spouse will tell the type of person he/she is and how u met determine his/her attitude. Flash back. Mind u, luv is not blind but people do.

(1) (Reply)

I am abuse for over spending for my Main Girl Friend / Funny Facts About Your Women / 'difference' Between *love* And *like*...!!|a Must Share ♥|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.