Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion (536 Views)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
i was recently surprised to find out that Maclatunji is Yoruba. how can a Yoruba man be so fanaically muslim, when they are the standard bearers of Nigerian Paganism.

I hope Maclatunji heeds my advice and accepts Oldumare and the other Spiritual Forces as the True Gods.

Yoruba religion is spreading fast and he must progress with time. one day, all his friends and relatives will be Lord Shango's worshipers and the nearby mosque will be converted into a Juju Shrine. then he will be left all alone and this will affect his mental health.

the sooner the better. what do you say?
Re: Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
LMFAO...***tries to compuct myself in oorder to contribute***...LWKMD...***makes another feeble attempt at contributing...***laughiing so hard that I can't just contribute***
Re: Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion by tpia5: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
should we expect a tv show called everybody loves maclatunji?

i dey suspect yall o!!!!!
Re: Maclatunji Must Embrace Ifa Orisha Religion by justaqad(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Funniest joke I have read today.pagan9ja ur funny.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Born Again? Are You Called To Serve? What Is Your Experience? / A Glimpse Into Heaven / Lord Ahmed Suspended From Labour Party Over Antisemitism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.