Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5637 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.

However, what is news is that I am starting this thread as a platform through which you can begin the process of suggesting new moderators most of you can be happy with.

I suggest that you take this thread seriously and nominate qualified, competent and willing individuals for this job. In addition, portraying an uncooperative attitude may leave the management with little choice than to maintain me as moderator here.

Like me or not, it is advisable that you make this process work.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by onetrack(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
1 Christian and 1 atheist/agnostic
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
All we are saying is that you go back to your cave...

A Terrorist cant be on the front chair ruling on us. Go pls.........another moderator from either politics section should create this thread as a platform for suggesting a new moderator here.

WE DONT WANT YOU TO TAKE DECISION FOR US. GO

18 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Enegod(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
its gonna b interesting here...bringing my chair and weed

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
wasn't aware he was declared persona non grata. Can someone pls tell me why?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
hehe haha

this is serious oo!

take it serious o.

Thank you Satan for making the christ worshipers weep.

Weep! Weep!

Prophesy comes true! Read Isaiah Chapter 24.

Alfa dancing Satanic midnight dance.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,
Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.
Since you know this what the hell are you doing here? You could have refused the position and tell Seun to place Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva as temporarily mod in this section.

maclatunji:
However, what is news is that I am starting this thread as a platform through which you can begin the process of suggesting new moderators most of you can be happy with.

I suggest that you take this thread seriously and nominate qualified, competent and willing individuals for this job. In addition, portraying an uncooperative attitude may leave the management with little choice than to maintain me as moderator here.

Thank you very much.
I interpret the part highlighted in red to mean that you'd really love to remain here to wield your power and authority in the religion but just hate to admit it

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DRPYGRU: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Like I said earlier, the longer you keep being unruly, the longer it might take to get you what you want. Practising vulgarity with my handle won't get you far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DejiYesufu(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Since you this what the hell are you doing here? You could have refused the position and tell Seun to place Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva as temporarily mod in this section.

I interpret the part highlighted in red to mean that you'd really love to remain here to wield your power and authority in the religion but just hate to admit it

I agree with mmw here. Let us have another temporary mod. You cannot be judge and jury in your case.

And while you work on that pls remember to send me the terms and conditions for the banning of Drummaboy. I got to go get some sleep now.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Since you this what the hell are you doing here? You could have refused the position and tell Seun to place Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva as temporarily mod in this section.

u dont know this guy at all
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
DR PYGRU: Free me ooo!!!!!!!!!!

AntispamBot banned Pygru for https://www.nairaland.com/1392228 /seun-caves-again-terrorists /3#17351243. Ban expires at Today at 11:32:12 PM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Religion for https://www.nairaland.com/1392228 /seun-caves-again-terrorists /3#17351243. Ban expires on10:32pmOnAug 11
Sorry i can't free you coz am no longer a mod but our lovely maclatunji can do it in less than a minute
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
maclatunji: Like I said earlier, the longer you keep being unruly, the longer it might take to get you what you want. Practising vulgarity with my handle won't get you far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

abeg go siddon. who the hell do you think you are speaking to? your fourth wife?

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by frolicka: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Sorry i can't free you coz am no longer a mod but our lovely maclatunji can do it in less than a minute

MNC stop trying so hard take it in good faith

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
obi alfa:

abeg go siddon. who the hell do you think you are speaking to? your fourth wife?

LOL

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
DR PYGRU: Free me ooo!!!!!!!!!!

AntispamBot banned Pygru for https://www.nairaland.com/1392228 /seun-caves-again-terrorists /3#17351243. Ban expires at Today at 11:32:12 PM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Religion for https://www.nairaland.com/1392228 /seun-caves-again-terrorists /3#17351243. Ban expires on10:32pmOnAug 11

Dr GURUMARAJI, we are discussing something crucial matters here and you crying to be freed. Shey bi you don open new I.D. Wait make your other anti-spambot release you naw? Abeg, wait make time reach make the guy loose you joor. grin grin grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okay, brothers and sisters,

May I suggest that we nominate names for the role of new moderators here. It was MMW that suggested this to Tunji and he acted on it. Please, let us keep it cool now and start the nomination and then follow the process. My people abi wetin I talk?

In the light of the ^ above, I support the motion:
onetrack: 1 Christian and 1 atheist/agnostic
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Goshen360: Okay, brothers and sisters,

May I suggest that we nominate names for the role of new moderators here. It was MMW that suggested this to Tunji and he acted on it. Please, let us keep it cool now and start the nomination and then follow the process. My people abi wetin I talk?

And i also suggested that since nobody likes him that maybe i should start this thread instead
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: And i also suggested that since nobody likes him that maybe i should start this thread instead

Yes but as it is, he had started the thread. Please, let people follow the procedure so we can get new moderators and he can leave this section since we don't want him. Please, let people be motivated to follow the process. I believe in less than a week, we should come up with a new moderator by the people's voice.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

lol or his 'X' year old wife. Abeg oga T nor ban me o. Heheehee I swear this guy don suffer.
I think some sense has been raised earlier. You cannot adjudicate your own matter. What exactly is wrong with this generation? I wouldn't even touch this section with a ten foot pole if I were you. Your hanging around here is disgraceful. Take it from me a friend that am telling you the truth.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2013

If you do that, you would be giving legitimacy to maclatunji.

The best strategy for you people is to frustrate his efforts like the israelites did to pharaoh and nebuchadnezzar.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2013
frolicka:

MNC stop trying so hard take it in good faith
Am indirectly trying to tell mac to do his job and free pygru from the spambot. It takes less than a minute to do, but since he has this grudge against us folk he'll ignore pygru's plea
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

If you do that, you would be giving legitimacy to maclatunji.

The best strategy for you people is to frustrate his efforts like the israelites did to pharaoh and nebuchadnezzar.

I don't think so. MMW suggested it first. Let us allow peace and do the process and after we get new moderators and he refuse to leave, then we start war! grin grin grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Ishilove: 12:11am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2013

WTF are you saying? All we are saying here is that we dont want Maclatunji.....we want him to return to his cave. If a platform must be open for nominating moderator, then another section moderator or religion section member here should do that. We dont want maclatunji at all
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

I don't think so. MMW suggested it first. Let us allow peace and do the process and after we get new moderators and he refuse to leave, then we start war! grin grin grin

Since you cant start war now, then your coming here to inform us about starting war another time is junk.

You are Judas......seem you are looking for favor to get moderation post. Fvck you

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Since you cant start war now, then your coming here to inform us about starting war another time is junk.

You are Judas......seem you are looking for favor to get moderation post. Fvck you

Goshen has always wanted this moderation post. All those his fake smiles will disappear the day he is handed the ban button. As a servant of Satan the Most High, I will be his first victim. But Satan is already making him answer to a muslim. Power pass power.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DRPYGRU: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Guitarlife: lol or his 'X' year old wife. Abeg oga T nor ban me o. Heheehee I swear this guy don suffer.
I think some sense has been raised earlier. You cannot adjudicate your own matter. What exactly is wrong with this generation? I wouldn't even touch this section with a ten foot pole if I were you. Your hanging around here is disgraceful. Take it from me a friend that am telling you the truth.

I am not asking to be liked here. I say choose your preferred moderators. This thread is not about me. It would be only if I was requesting to be made Moderator here.

You want to maintain status quo? Keep doing what you have been doing for about 7 days now- calling maclatunji names and drifting farther away from whatever it is you guys want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding Religious Delusions. / Are Birthday Celebrations A Sin As JW Would Have You Believe? / Does God Really Answer Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.