Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem (2074 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by tomakint: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dede1:

I know you are inherently moronic and it shows. Please read this quotation from your boy, kingofool:

“The North and (South)Eastern Nigeria are the problem in Nigeria! Both of them are as intolerant as they come".

I know cattle can learn before you crack a slate.
Another one from the "Esteemed Dede1" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by nyabingi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
THE QUESTIONS IS WHY DOES THE NORTH HATE IGBO PEOPLE SO MUCH MOST OF YOU MAY ADD SENTIMENT TO THIS, BUT AN AVERAGE IGBO PERSON IS BASICALLY ON HIS OWN WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S HELP WHILE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THE NORTH, YOU'D OFTEN SEE A LONG STRETCH OF TARRED ROADS WITH FEWER VEHICLE PLYING ON THEM IN THE NORTH WHILE EROSION HAD EATEN THE BETTER PARTS OF ALL MAJOR ROADS AND POT HOLES BEING THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN THE EAST, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEPT PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE EVEN AS THE ONLY BRIDGE LINKING THE SOUTH EAST TO THE REST OF THE REGION IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE. THE MOTIVATION THAT KEEPS THE IGBOS GOING DESPITE ALL THESE IS THEIR ENTERPRISING NATURE AND THE FACT THAT THEY ALWAYS PROSPER NO MATTER WHAT, TAKE AN IGBO MAN TO THE DESERT, HE'D STILL SURVIVE AND MAKE MONEY THERE BUT IF ANY OTHER TRIBE TRIES THEY FAIL,I BELIEVE THEREIN LIES THE GENESIS OF HATRED THE NORTH AND SOME SECTION OF THE WEST HAVE TOWARDS THE IGBO RACE--IF YOU ARE A SOUTH EASTERNER WHO HAD LIVED IN THE NORTH YOU WOULDN'T BE CRITICIZING THE OP'S WRITE-UPS ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER!
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by eggheaders(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You Sir, you are one of a kind!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Respect Sir!

am Yoruba crying baby.you are definitely were alaso.praising your comrade in stewpidity in his campaign of foolishness.is high time all aro escapee are returned to their proper abode.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by tomakint: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

am Yoruba crying baby.you are definitely were alaso.praising your comrade in stewpidity in his campaign of foolishness.is high time all aro escapee are returned to their proper abode.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by eggheaders(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:

you don't wanna own up to your new nikky"am Yoruba crying baby ".sorry are you the cartoon character Tom in Tom and Jerry.you are just too stewid for me to figure out.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by tomakint: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

you don't wanna own up to your new nikky"am Yoruba crying baby ".sorry are you the cartoon character Tom in Tom and Jerry.you are just too stewid for me to figure out.
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by CROWE: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
I never thought of it that way, thanks a lot. Nigeria really is just a bucket of crabs and it is sad.
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by hakanai(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dede1:

I know you are inherently moronic and it shows. Please read this quotation from your boy, kingofool:

“The North and (South)Eastern Nigeria are the problem in Nigeria! Both of them are as intolerant as they come".

I know cattle can learn before you crack a slate.
:
I get op point. Dont need a droling bufoon emphasis.No doubt the points are valid. Also your response vindicate him o! Great bigot with dementia
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dede1:

You do not deserve a response from me. There is no doubt you have sunken to an irreparable range of imbecilic abyss. In your first idiotic response to the poster of the thread in discussion, the first sentence conjured from your moronic stream of thought was “The North and (South)Eastern Nigeria are the problem in Nigeria! Both of them are as intolerant as they come”.

In order to tailor your gutter up bring antics to fit, a dingbat such as you followed up with another junkyard utterance in “Both sides intolerance can be traced to indoctrinations by acquired foreign religions”.

Now as a celebrated jackass of irresponsible parentage, you have effrontery to say that attack on your bloody and dilapidated body commenced from the middle of trash you vomited. What a deranged maggot.

Must I remind a dumbass such as you that northerners are biologically and socially different from the easterners? What significant or lack thereof does northerners attacking your idiotic opinion got to do with easterners? I guess you should be reminded that unlike the western region of Nigeria, eastern region does not run second fiddle to northern region of Nigeria, olodo.

My man, cry all you want. In case you didnt get the memo the first time:

1. THE NORTH (HAUSAS) AND THE SOUTH EAST (IGBOS) OF NIGERIA ARE AS INTOLERANT THEY COME.

2. THEY ARE BOTH RELIGIOUS FANATICS. ONE USES HIS SWORD AS A WEAPON, THE OTHER USES HIS MOUTH AND "ACTIONS".

3. ONE HATES CHRISTIANS, THE OTHER HATES MUSLIMS.

4. BOTH WOULD SERVE THEMSELVES WELL TO LEARN FROM THE PEOPLE OF THE (INCLUDING THE ENTIRE FORMER) WESTERN REGION AND LEARN THE ART OF TOLERANCE.

There you have it, just in case your brain wasnt registering what I meant properly and you still thought attempting to bully me from saying the truth would work. If you have a good rebuttal, put it up. If not you can continue folding in a corner, in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying to yourself that I spoke the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
haka_nai:
:
I get op point. Dont need a droling bufoon emphasis.No doubt the points are valid. Also your response vindicate him o! Great bigot with dementia

Lmaoooo
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
nyabingi: THE QUESTIONS IS WHY DOES THE NORTH HATE IGBO PEOPLE SO MUCH MOST OF YOU MAY ADD SENTIMENT TO THIS, BUT AN AVERAGE IGBO PERSON IS BASICALLY ON HIS OWN WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S HELP WHILE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THE NORTH, YOU'D OFTEN SEE A LONG STRETCH OF TARRED ROADS WITH FEWER VEHICLE PLYING ON THEM IN THE NORTH WHILE EROSION HAD EATEN THE BETTER PARTS OF ALL MAJOR ROADS AND POT HOLES BEING THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN THE EAST, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEPT PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE EVEN AS THE ONLY BRIDGE LINKING THE SOUTH EAST TO THE REST OF THE REGION IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE. THE MOTIVATION THAT KEEPS THE IGBOS GOING DESPITE ALL THESE IS THEIR ENTERPRISING NATURE AND THE FACT THAT THEY ALWAYS PROSPER NO MATTER WHAT, TAKE AN IGBO MAN TO THE DESERT, HE'D STILL SURVIVE AND MAKE MONEY THERE BUT IF ANY OTHER TRIBE TRIES THEY FAIL,I BELIEVE THEREIN LIES THE GENESIS OF HATRED THE NORTH AND SOME SECTION OF THE WEST HAVE TOWARDS THE IGBO RACE--IF YOU ARE A SOUTH EASTERNER WHO HAD LIVED IN THE NORTH YOU WOULDN'T BE CRITICIZING THE OP'S WRITE-UPS ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER!

Why dont you ask your Governors what they do with the allocations the Federal Government gives them every month? Ask them how they get to buy new mansions, private jets, set up refineries in foreign countries that benefits only their private pockets and their immediate families?

Instead of praising, clapping you bony arms, and flapping your brownish gums, at your elected state officials each time they drive by in luxury cars, why dont you accost them and demand to know how they suddenly became extremely wealthy immediately they came in control of funds that were meant for your welfare?

You need a second Niger-Bridge? Why dont you ask your governors in the South East to come together and pool their funds and get to work instead of playing smart claiming to be waiting on a Federal Govt which everyone knows has a history of being more useless than a soccer player with 3 legs?

Its high time yall stop deceiving yourselves, face reality, and start acting like men. Nobody is gonna do for you what youre not willing to do for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dendemoron is genetically deformed Not his fault anyway blame Benjamin Adekunle
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by eggheaders(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
dayokanu: Dendemoron is genetically deformed Not his fault anyway blame Benjamin Adekunle

adekunle and other peeps dealt a hirosima and nagasaki blow on their dna lmao
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Dede1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
dayokanu: Dendemoron is genetically deformed Not his fault anyway blame Benjamin Adekunle

Dayolodo

Only Yoruba peeps with diarrhea of the mouth would descend from GOC to Apapa Wharf Traffic Warden and still organize Owambe. Benjamin Adekunle was all hands in the air begging Oluwa and Gowon to take him out of Port Harcourt as Biafran forces were resting at igirinta.
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by ecosanders: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2013
The North is the problem of Nigeria, yet ur ppl superglue their rotten ass up North,and in ur demented brain, d North deny u d 2nd Nija bridge and gud road abi?, d North hate Igbos, yet d Igbos start tribalism and Nepotism in Nigeria through their selective killing in a Coup, an its d same North u looking up to 2 win an Election, d Igbos r hard working, yet they hav no rival in Kidnapping, arm robbery, 419, drug traffickin, blood money etc, ur leaders r as confuse as d followers, u want d Presidency, yet u want Biafra, wat a confuse race, dnt u eva blame d North or SW 4 ur woes, blame ur leaders dat drag u in2 unnecesary Massacre ode osi!

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2013
cogitoErgo: Mikel was raised in the north, some of those the OP called heroes of igbo were raised in SW especialy Lagos!
Are we not more of where we were raised than where our fathers came from.
Re: The North Is Nigeria's Ultimate Problem by Olugbenger(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2013
kingoflag:

My man, cry all you want. In case you didnt get the memo the first time:

1. THE NORTH (HAUSAS) AND THE SOUTH EAST (IGBOS) OF NIGERIA ARE AS INTOLERANT THEY COME.

2. THEY ARE BOTH RELIGIOUS FANATICS. ONE USES HIS SWORD AS A WEAPON, THE OTHER USES HIS MOUTH AND "ACTIONS".

3. ONE HATES CHRISTIANS, THE OTHER HATES MUSLIMS.

4. BOTH WOULD SERVE THEMSELVES WELL TO LEARN FROM THE PEOPLE OF THE (INCLUDING THE ENTIRE FORMER) WESTERN REGION AND LEARN THE ART OF TOLERANCE.

There you have it, just in case your brain wasnt registering what I meant properly and you still thought attempting to bully me from saying the truth would work. If you have a good rebuttal, put it up. If not you can continue folding in a corner, in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying to yourself that I spoke the truth.
One of the best facts u can know...
But my doubt-dede1 is not mentally capable enough to handle this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is A Poor Country / BUHARI EXPOSED ■ His Education, Life And Career / Electricity Generation Hits 5,500 Megwatts As Jonathan Commissions Alaoji (aba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.