Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? (3805 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by sdepanace(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
I got this from the facebook fan page of the popular Yoruba Nollywood artiste, Odunlade Adekola. Click here to view the captured image of his facebook fan page: http://www.brandinspector..com/2013/02/i-got-this-from-facebook-fan-page-of.html

For those who can't see the texts clearly, here is an excerpt:

I, Odunlade Adekola, Actor, Producer, Director and GLO Ambassador wishes all my fans...

Too bad, Odunlade as a big brand needs to work on his syntax. From the comments on the post, it is obvious that this GLO ambassador is a role model to many youths in Nigeria. So, what do we expect the youths to learn from such a big brand?

I suggest that Odunlade should work more on his public relations; he may have to pay someone to administer his social media relationship with his fans. I'm one of his fans, if not, I wouldn't have bothered to like or explore his fan page. No doubt, Odunlade is good but he can be better if he yields to advice.

Here is the correct statement: I, Odunlade Adekola, Actor, Producer, Director and GLO Ambassador wish all my fans...

Click here to view the captured image of his facebook fan page: http://www.brandinspector..com/2013/02/i-got-this-from-facebook-fan-page-of.html
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by NoContract(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Jobless

Who Cares

You wey get PHD for English, what have you achieved for yourself?

Male Amebo

10 Likes

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
There are different forms of madness. . .from the subtle to the full-blown; and from the momentary to the permanent. I'm not quite sure which category you belong. . .the only thing I'm sure of is that it takes some kind of madness to start this kind of thread.

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
mtsheeeeeew!... ok go to the bank and collect money with your english

2 Likes

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by sdepanace(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2013
pro01: There are different forms of madness. . .from the subtle to the full-blown; and from the momentary to the permanent. I'm not quite sure which category you belong. . .the only thing I'm sure of is that it takes some kind of madness to start this kind of thread.

It takes a senior mad man to identify another mad man. My maddest boss, TWAAALE! Your madness get level o...e be like say na ogbonge one be your own o.

The essence of the post is to preach standard. I know the serious minded folks who read this thread will see reasons why they should critically observe what they send to the public before doing so. Whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well *licks lips*

3 Likes

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2013
OP, accept my sympathy....u didn't see this train coming so hard on u!

Pele ehn...sorry!

Why na people!
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by lepasharon(f): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2013
lol^
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by strangest(m): 1:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Chinese people no sabi english but their products dey sell pass pure water... even Obama dey use "wanna" and "gonna" when addressing his people and its called American English... Person use Nigerian English and all these "naigerians" with inferiority complex will start flaring up... mtscheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by slimyem: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2013
pro01: There are different forms of madness. . .from the subtle to the full-blown; and from the momentary to the permanent. I'm not quite sure which category you belong. . .the only thing I'm sure of is that it takes some kind of madness to start this kind of thread.
grincheesygrin
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by walescon(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2013
Op! Did u get to read this?
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by Catchfire1: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
s.depanace:

I, Odunlade Adekola, Actor, Producer, Director and GLO Ambassador wishes all my fans...

I suggest that Odunlade should work more on his public relations; he may have to pay someone to administer his social media relationship with his fans. I'm one of his fans, if not, I wouldn't have bothered to like or explore his fan page. No doubt, Odunlade is good but he can be better if he yields to advice.

Here is the correct statement: I, Odunlade Adekola, Actor, Producer, Director and GLO Ambassador wish all my fans...

Why? its a negligible gbagaun.

What do you do for a living? Are you a Gbagaun Detector? angry

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by ITbomb(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2013
as in , na 'es' cause all this wahala ?
Me I understand Wetin the man wishes
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by dridowu: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yaba Left 4 ops
Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by sdepanace(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
dridowu: Yaba Left 4 ops
Have you been there?

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Odunlade Adekola, Why Na? by sdepanace(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
BENI AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, PLEASE, NIGERIANS NEED STANDARD!
Here is another little but big mistake from another brand: http://www.brandinspector..com/2013/02/this-brand-is-expected-to-change.html

(1) (Reply)

Typical British Wedding- Tony Blair’s Son Euan Weds Suzanne Ashman (photos) / Harry Potter' Actor Dave Legeno Found Dead In Desert f / WTF! 17 Years Old Lady Posts After S3X Naked Photo With Lover On Facebook (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.