Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls (16279 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Yeoal: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/dont-let-go-of-girl-that-disobeys-her.html

Errrmmm!!! I have a problem with ladies doing "mumu" to please their men. How about the tables being turned for once. The guys should also do some "mumu" things.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Tiwah: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
It FOOLISH 2 disobey ur parent 4 sm1 u dnt knw

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Chinwem(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
And 99 people liked it on facebook shocked

Even if he writes rubbish people will still endorse it, so far as na celebrity him be and money never finish......there will always be senseless 'follow follow'

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by trekkie: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
who is this foolish one and his 99 drones without a single thought process between them. sorry to be so harsh ..... but seriously!! is this what passes for wisdom this days? o this generation of great bandwidth and little intellect.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
99 people disobeyed their parents to marry a hoe, a serial killer and ex con.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 05, 2013
REALITY101: 99 people disobeyed their parents to marry a hoe, a serial killer and ex con.

Lmao

@Topic

So in other words, don't leave an secure girlfriend who gets maltreated by you but can't up herself and leave. This guy is an eediot

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 05, 2013
trekkie: who is this foolish one and his 99 drones without a single thought process between them. sorry to be so harsh ..... but seriously!! is this what passes for wisdom this days? o this generation of great bandwidth and little intellect.

Lmao
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry:

Lmao

@Topic

So in other words, don't leave you an secure girlfriend who gets maltreated by you but can't up herself and leave. This guy is an eediot

Tell me about it. You don't need to be a phd holder to know the kind of bulllshitts you copy and paste. Smh

Assssholes like this dude will copy and paste another crap supporting abusive relationships. Jackass
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 05, 2013
REALITY101:

Tell me about it. You don't need to be a phd holder to know the kind of bulllshitts you copy and paste. Smh

It's unfortunate, really.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2013
[size=13pt]Apparently he cherishes naive, unhappy girls. Anyone willing to do all that is certainly not happy and is most certainly desperate, suffers low-esteem, and fears being alone. Even if you keep such a girl, eventually, she'll come to her senses on her own or with the help of family/friends.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2013
last time i checked, Michael Jackson started writing on "how to be black" and Whitney Houston also started writing on "how to be successful in marriage"- they never completed the tax...
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by 80million1: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2013
*speechless*

OkIJA, where are you?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2013
That Post was classic...

I have found a girl like that.. And come this Saturday, I will make her my wife..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Decryptor(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2013
Good "copy and paste" advice from a wrong person undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by zumarock8(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2013
omg paul is that you?
i it was belived that u re more matured and sound minded than ur brother
but u jst proved us wrong

u just said rubish. or were u referin to other countrynot NIGERIAN GIRLS
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by 190theclown: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin

The who dey here - master
Now advicing guys!!

Lol @reality and his favourite word "hoes"
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by ojiefi: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2013
No the girl is an idiot. what kind of girl is she anyway? enslaving herself in the name of love? believe me the guy will enventually leave her because she is so insecure swallowing every rubbish. shedoesnt even have a voice. haba na wetin? which kind man be that wey she go just turn complete mumu for? even if na peter okoye, nonsense.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
jennykadry:

Lmao

@Topic

So in other words, don't leave an secure girlfriend who gets maltreated by you but can't up herself and leave. This guy is an eediot
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by BlackPeni5: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Fairy tales...

Even if we lose the girl, we'll find another one that will do the same things even more.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
only a gal stup*id gal disobeys ha parent to pls an a*sshole hu beats, and maltreatz ha, no responsible gal will do dat...
m sure the 99 pple that liked t are drug addict or women beaters.....

SOME GIRLZ SHAAAA

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Morgan1092(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2013
And this shi*t made F.P.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by CocoLoca(f): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Sure! P-Spuare.. The poster boys for morality and conservatism.

Bull!

He should spare us abeg. Ain't nobody got time for that! cool
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by tunapawizzy: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
NO SHE IS NOT A KEEPER, SHE IS A FUCKING DESPERATE CHIC ONE MUST AVOID,,,,LOW SELF ESTEEM,,,HOW WOULD U A BABE TOLERATE ALL THOSE RUBBISH
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2013
the girl dey do all this shit becos money dey.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2013
Guys expect a single from that pauls post on tweeter from P square. Mai say I can only do MuMu 4 d pvssy n dats all. cool
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Msfavey(f): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2013
Paul is advising galz 2 be stupidly inlove.. Smh and any yeye guy dat marries such a stupid gal needs 24 lashes.. Nonsense advice like dis!how can a gal stay wid a guy dat maltreats her? Is she a learner?
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by baby124: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2013
Paul, it not your face or your voice. So it must be your fame and fortune. No human being will be so desperate otherwise. Your money is just finer and speaking louder than you. Imagine getting married to someone like that. The day you go broke is when you will hear it
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by born2luv(f): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
trekkie: who is this foolish one and his 99 drones without a single thought process between them. sorry to be so harsh ..... but seriously!! is this what passes for wisdom this days? o this generation of great bandwidth and little intellect.
common shut up if u dnt av anything 2 say.
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by dridowu: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2013
Na mobile d guy use

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by jumpmasta(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Kai!!!,Nigerians.....you can never please them...no matter how hard you try undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Yvete(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2013
LOL @ Comments.

IMO, I think what he's trying to say is that a lady that goes the extra mile is a keeper. Not necessarily that guys should expect her to do all the stuff he mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by mash2(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2013
I have just seen how shallow these generation is! The guys wasn't speaking about the girls, the text was directed at GUYS who mistreat their girls. GUYS like you all out there who think they are the sun! And to all you stupid girls longing to hang (out with) the guy, read again!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Well maybe his baby mama disobeyed her parents to be with him.see the sort of celebrities Nigeria breed.smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English / Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.