Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) (16282 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Victni: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
@gistvic.com

Congratulation to Tonto Dikeh has she celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award which was awarded to her recently.

"EVERYDAY IS ANOTHER DAY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE�
THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME,GOD BLESS YOU ALL��"

She also shared a picture of the award being held up by her son.

She shares:

"SHOW ME A PROUDER MOM..
I'LL WAIT "

Gists via:https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-philanthropist.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Victni: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations drama queen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by ngadaAwo: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin

Seun i think it's time for you to get more closer to tonto

single mothers are sweet in bed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by ct2: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
how can I block this girl's post on Nairaland

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Kira290(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
nah real toto dicke...lol..
Clueless cunt....philantropist my foot

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by ikevictor: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
What exactly does this girl do for a living??

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Bossontop(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
undecided
Ahhh!!!!..This is like the first positive thing about this drama king av ever seen oo

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Her son looks alot like his father

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by iykololo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Boy is a spitting image of churchil[b][/b]

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by pol23: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yeye award to feed your Ego.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Drama queen of the decade
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Even if she's drags a lot of attention to herself; when it comes to giving, she dey try. Welldone, Tonto.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Yea. Met her at Suleja prison months ago. She bought them things and gave 200k to them and the officials pocketed it. If only she had asked, folks would have directed her to bail out people that are there because of 10k and sometimes less. The money would have set many of them free, but you don't know what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by jayson87: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
NFA Awards.... OOoooo yes, she merits it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by QuietHammer(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
King Tonto grin A king that bleeds monthly grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Macnnoli4(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
If not for the actual facts that Reno Omokri dishes out consistently and remorselessly, just imagine what cheap lies from diverse angles would have done to the image of Goodluck Jonathan.

Keep up the good work Reno

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
ct2:
how can I block this girl's post on Nairaland

Go and ask EFCC
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
why do i have the feeling she always wants to show that she can make her ex-husband jealous and throw him into social media fight. her ex-husband is a philanthropist and she is trying to tell us that she can do more than him. the people who give her award sef nobody sabi am.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by loverboys: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congrats mama tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Jokkarm2: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
arrangy award. how dem go givam king? are we in zoo[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Awards these days are useless.
One can just create an award for him or herself

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Oreofepeters: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
at least she win something.

it is high time we start giving all these actresses "Hoeism award"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by Oneboypikin: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice One she is generous
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS) by 93Miles: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice one Toto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.