Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

2007 Election Voting Method/system - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2007 Election Voting Method/system (1294 Views)

Picture Of US Election Voting Inside Togo And Western Nigeria / Nairaland Presidential Election/voting Start Today 16 January 2015 PDP& APC Live / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2007 Election Voting Method/system by Larufa(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2006
Hi guys,

which election method/system do u prefer for the coming 2007 Elections. Is it:

1. Electronic Voting System

2. Secret Balloting

3. Modified Open Balloting/ Option A4

As for me I prefer the Option A4, it has been used and tested, confirmed to be least expensive, less of multiple voting and little or no destruction of lives and properties. It has the unquie feature of voting according to you conscience. Remember June 12 1993 presidential Election and the special case of Lagos guber election when SDP has the majority of the House of Assembly while NRC won the Guber. The elections were held on same day.
Re: 2007 Election Voting Method/system by Seun(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2006
We should use something that's been tried before so allegations of rigging would not arise.
Re: 2007 Election Voting Method/system by okewole(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2006
I was fortunate to vote and witness option A4 and secreat voting system.To the best of my knowlegde the option A4 seems the best, tested and confirmed devoid of violent.
The secreat voting system is a terrible one dt anyone that witnessed and was on the field during the election day like myself (i contested) will pray dt such a process should not even be adopted.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Over Until It Is Over / Should The EFCC Screen All Political Candidates? / Niger Delta Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.