Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles (899 Views)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message to the Super Eagles :

"Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our
Superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur on their recent victory against ivory coast.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face winners of the later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam match,
my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super
Eagles is for them to recumbently metragaloblicly believe in God. If
possible, they should parademically paralyze their pistulated
orthodexial legs. I wish them arxiatical luck”

And i tell u, this guy happens to be One of ma Mentors cheesy
Re: Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles by slimyem: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Rubbish as usual!!
Re: Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles by confusion247(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
slimyem: Rubbish as usual!!
Complete Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2face And Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Denrele Without Make-up. Eewwww!!!! / Davido: I Am Not At War With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.