Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry (575 Views)

Sponsors/investors Wanted For Fishery And Piggery Animal Farm! / Fishery Business: Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry by greenhope(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Greetings

Help: Advice btw Importation & sales of phone & Farming e.g Fishery and poultry

I have been pondering between this two businesses and which to invest full time into. Though I have some experience in fish farming but I have friends advising that the mobile phone industry is a good one to invest into.

Pls Advise

1 Like

Re: Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry by osca123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
what kind of question are u asking here? U knw urself more than any1else... U knw wat u like doing, ur cash level etc
educate urself enough on each of these businesses and take action based on wat u knw.
Re: Help: Advice Btw Importation & Sales Of Phone & Farming E.g Fishery And Poultry by zogo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello people,

We are into Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming). we discoverd, the demand for snail meat outweighs the supply, hence the few in the business rake in all the profits yearly, hence we'v decied to empower Nigerians with knowledge. Heliculture is very simple and cheap, as snails feed can be gotten free from the environment. startup capital is very small. you can start from your backyard or corridor, with as little as #5k for buying ur first stoccks and constructing a pen (house) for them. we compilled our skills and experience in an ebook. grab it here:
www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see u @ the top!

(1) (Reply)

Research Project/dissertation & Report Writing Aid / Gt Bank Declares N103bn profit before tax / No Need Of Seminal Learn How To Start Printing Recharge Card From Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.