Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? (1393 Views)

Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge / Singers That Really Can't Sing / Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by mutiu78(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2006
Can you sing and inspire Nigerian youths? Please respond to this post and let's talk. Thanks
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by Seun(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2006
I'm also interested in discovering talented vocalists.
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by Makavelis(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2006
What about rappers?
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by IAH(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2006
What do you need singers for?
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2006
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by Seun(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2006
What do you need singers for?
For my future record company, and miscellanous jobs.
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by bocamadias: 5:29pm On May 08, 2006
Rappers?
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by stephanie7(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2006
if i lived in nigeria i would be ur girl. great administrator and i can sing broken english which would be interesting for you nigerians. i white european girl singing broken!!! if only i could come and live there
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by mutiu78(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2006
Hello stephanie:

Thanks for the reply on the nairaland post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11856.0.html on the above subject. You said if only you could come and live in Nigeria.

Do you have in mind of coming to Nigeria very soon?

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by stephanie7(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2006
maybe coming to Festac in December for a few weeks to my boyfriends family
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by mutiu78(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2006
Pls contact me when u re in Nigeria
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by stephanie7(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2006
maybe not coming again as i split from my boyfriend. Met African China while he was in London and he heard me sing and also wanted me to do somthing with him. if you know him then u can get my number from him and ask him bout my talents
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by lilayo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2006
What do yall have to offer to musician? I'm a gospel rapper, but i'm not in Naija now.
Re: Can U Sing And Inspire Nigerian Youths? by Nkiru77: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2006
[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive.  Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka@yahoo.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area,   you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra-  Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,
We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Joints Show The Best Solely Nigerian Hip Hop Show On Ekofm / Free Mp3 Download / New Dope Music: Lloyd Banks F. Kanye West X Fabolous X Swizz Beatz – Start It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.