Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo (4128 Views)

True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo / 2face Ft. Rkelly, "flex" : Listen Here / Bow Wow Disses Romeo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2008
now his is crazy, never heard rkelly rap, as in he so angry he saud some shit that am like wut the Bleep!!!!!!!!!!
is this the same guy that sings gospel
but wutever, am feeling the song like mad, even though i think he is too old for all this dissing shit esp wen its a little brat called neyo
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-_NHFkdNc
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by aluta4live: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2008
true - Neyo is a boi - check out the audio

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=939&search=Im%20the%20beast%20-%20[new]
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by chiogo(f): 2:43am On Mar 09, 2008
L0L, i know. That was funny, didn't know it was Ne-yo he was dissin' tho
But Kellz is a crazy dude for real. umm, what did Ne-yo do to him tho??
He said sumn about snitches, Dunn0 who he was talkin' bout on that one.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-_NHFkdNc[/flash]
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tRoOE(f): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2008
Not bad at all, i actually enjoyed it,

"Never been a snitch boy, never been a bitch, why I got to hate on you, look at me am rich boy, you need a sterling wheel the way you ride my privates boy

What is it going to take for these motherfucker to understand am the king of R&B

Keep rising to the top, keep getting that money, keep laughing at you clowns because you clowns is funny, have been keeping quite for the past 17yrs trying to keep the peace , but now your motherfucker have thrown out the peace"

Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2008
Kels is a talent!
King of r & beef
lol
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by eldee(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2008
At R n B, Kels is most def not as good as Ne-yo, just saw it sumwhere on the net that Ne-yo got kicked off the 'Double Up' tour cus he outshone Kels when chosen as an opening act.

BTW Kels should better stick to his 'whatever type of music he sings'. . .why didn't he release this when Fiddy was dissing his a** out grin cheesy

Ne-yo is fast becoming the next King of R nB since Kels has started singing whatever. Besides writing for everyone from Beyonce's Irreplacable to Jay Lo's Get Right, even for Celine Dion and Britney. . .he's shown the world that he's bloody talented.

@tosin
u dey crase. . .lool
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tRoOE(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2008
eldee:

At R n B, Kels is most def not as good as Ne-yo, just saw it sumwhere on the net that Ne-yo got kicked off the 'Double Up' tour cus he outshone Kels when chosen as an opening act.

BTW Kels should better stick to his 'whatever type of music he sings'. . .why didn't he release this when Fiddy was dissing his a** out grin cheesy

Ne-yo is fast becoming the next King of R nB since Kels has started singing whatever. Besides writing for everyone from Beyonce's Irreplacable to Jay Lo's Get Right, even for Celine Dion and Britney. . .he's shown the world that he's bloody talented.

@tosin
u dey crase. . .lool

Oh stop right, r&b ko king of r&b ni, just because he writes good songs/music doesn't qualify him to be the king of r&b.

Do you have any idea on what it takes to be the king of r&b for 17yrs straight, or just because he sang sexy love or whatever he sang makes he better.

Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by eldee(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2008
Haba, which of Kels' individual songs since 'Step in the Name Of Love' is better than ''So Sick''.
When last did he top the R'n'B Charts?

Habe, he was once the King i=of R'n'B. True, but to say for 17 years, haba. . .
Truth be told, he's just been making money for the better part of the 17years. . .

Neyo might not be the current best of 'em, but there's my boy Usher, Kels just living on past glory.
Even the Grammy people have found out. If he were some hiphop dude, Nas woulda prolly called him a sellout.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tRoOE(f): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2008
LOL stop hating on "stepping in the name of love" that was actually my prom song and i actually enjoyed it. In that song was dedicated to mostly African Americans, during the block parties that are the type of songs they are able to dance to, like my mom calls it the "lovers" song.

Just because he hasn't sang a song that has't gotten an award yet doesn't mean you have should pass his crown/glory to someone else

Michael Jackson hasn't gotten a Grammy or any other awards in years, and has it ever came across to you that he only brings out his albums every 5yrs- 10yrs but as a result of that will he be disqualified has the "King of Pop"

Lmfao neyo becoming king of R&B shocked shocked shocked in your dreams oh

Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2008
Neyo over stepped his boundary by filing a law suit against kels for dropping him 4rm his tour.
He is an arse

eeldee who wld u rather see on stage,kels or neyo?
Neyo is an upstart compared to kels
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tRoOE(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2008
From what u heard, this all drama started all because of the dressing room.

There were seven dressing rooms and R kelly decided to give Neyo just 1, which wasn't fear and Neyo felt insulted by that
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2008
listening to the song again, i think its a dis song to all those who av been saying shit about kels.
neyo just happened to spark the whole thing upconsidering the fact that he is a small boy compared to kels
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2008
R kelly has lost his shine and most of his fanbase to neyo, everybody has their time to shine.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
neyo is actually bald grin

Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by A40(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
Naaah i am disappointed at Kells ok granted Kells has been singing shyte these days but he is not on Ne-yo's level Neyo is not worthy to carry his shoes so i didnt expect him to go after Ne-yo they just arent in the same category i think Ne-yo needs to limit his making out in his videos its becoming too monotonous.Make no mistake though Ne-yo in another 10 years can not be compared to Kells
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinadeda: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2008
so wut ever happened ro this beef??
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by pheesayor(m): 4:49am On Dec 08, 2008
tosinadeda:

so what ever happened ro this beef??
we dont know, tell us
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by ajayi1(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2008
I gbadun R-Kelly o but this is a very big Dissapointment. R-Kelly is not ashame of himself, Dissing the a small boy.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by disease(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2008
Ne-Yo - real name: Shaffer Chimere Smith
R. Kelly - real name: Robert Sylvester Kelly

Big Tigger interviewed Ne-Yo about the drama on the R Kelly Pedophile Tour. As you know, Ne-Yo was unceremoniously dumped by R Kelly after only 2 stops on the tour. Ne-Yo repeatedly told Tigger that he didn't want any beef with the Pied Piper, "but, as a person, I might have lost a little respect [for him]."

"We dealt with it for as long as we could," said Ne-Yo, "all the silly stuff - can't nobody be in the hallway when he walk through." Ne-Yo said R Kelly commandeered all 7 of the dressing rooms on the first stop of the tour - leaving no dressing rooms for Ne-Yo or his dancers. Ne-Yo also said his good reviews may have ruffled R Kelly's feathers.

Courtesy http://sandrarosenews..com/2007/11/ne-yo-r-kelly-is-mess.html
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by steve49ja(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
who's the beast?
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by ajayi1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
u
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by dammiecool(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
. :-x
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by youngdee(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
hey peeps, no artiste should dare kelly like aids test, he is the best, even jah knows
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by sley4life(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2009
Who told Rkelly he is a monster. I usually appreciate neyo song but he love wo men
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinaded(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2009
Rkelly is def the best cool
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by frijos(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
Mr Kells have a history of being or tryna be manipulative with other artistes he's doing biz with so i'll say Ne-Yo ain't the one to blame. See Kels thinks he can control everyone and be the one to decide who gets what. He did it with Joe, had issues with Hov now it's Ne-yo.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by chronique(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2009
I dont know how u guys listen to music and how u get to rate artists. Neyo is young n very talented. He is gud. But,u cant rate him wiv joe let alone r.kelly. Kels hasnt won a grammy cos of al dose cases of sex n unda aged girls. Dey dnt giv grammy 2 acts wiv criminal cases. Its d same reason why tupac neva won a grammy n why 50 lost all da categories wen get rich or die tryn was released. Kanye had it al even though 50 was d rave of d moment. Nobody shud compare kels n neyo. Its embarrassing.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by tosinaded(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
Kels hasnt won a grammy

sure he has
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by chronique(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
As a recording act? Pls let me knw wat song n wat yr. I nid to go check my archives.
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by zugoboss(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2009
@chronique,he has won a grammy,trapped in the closet though not in a popular category
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by zugoboss(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2009
@chronique,he has won a grammy,trapped in the closet though not in a popular category
Re: I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo by chronique(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
tot as much. what category was it anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoro - Enyi + Obiageli Ft Wizboyy + Papawa ( Is He Phyno's Nemesis?) / Open Letter To Olamide On Lil Kesh / Lagbaja Just Unvieled His Face On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.