Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance (23286 Views)

British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2013
Don't mind that p.uss.ie of a guy called negro. He thinks we are like awolowo who was busy su.cking gowon his son's mates di.ccckkk
Onlytruth:

Guy but do you even acknowledge that there is time for everything in this life?
Do you know that there is time for bravery; I mean REAL bravery, not one of hiding behind someone to throw punches.
If you cannot acknowledge this universal truth, then you and I have nothing to agree on.
We have been in Nigeria under captivity for 41 years after a brutal civil war in which at least 2 million of our people died. We have kept calm and quiet for FOUR DECADES!

Like I told you before, please face your front and mind your people. You can be slaves for ever if that suits your psychology, but it is not in ours.
That is part of why Igbo never had an emir or an overbearing "Oba".
That is who we are. Accept it or leave us alone. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

can you deny that from 1960 uptill 1980 yorubas were heavily under represented in the army? the story is different today. how did we do it?

not by shouting bravery in public places.

And did you see us "shouting in public places"?
Wasn't Ihejirika coolly and calmly doing his job when aboki started panicking? Did Ihejirika say anything, even up till now?
Omo it is you that has been shouting us down everywhere.
Biko leave us alone. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2013
ihejirika is facing controversy that may affect his career and. possibly limit the elevation of another igboman to that position for a while.

there is need for ndigbo to soften the risk and help the man complete his military career. at this time when you start talking about building a network of military schools in other parts, you automatically flag the wrong interpretation. do not give your rivals any opportunity to view you as a risk or threat to their status quo.....achieve your goals with sealed and indiscreet lips. igbo love to shout their bravery n public places but when it comes to time to exhibit bravery they start shytting on themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

And did you see us "shouting in public places"?
Wasn't Ihejirika coolly and calmly doing his job when aboki started panicking? Did Ihejirika say anything, even up till now?
Omo it is you that has been shouting us down everywhere.
Biko leave us alone. Thanks.

the moment yoruba is no longer in your list of enemies i will leave you alone. until then, im your twin brother. grin
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu...

I think we should agree with Point B on this issue ...a situation where all Military training institutions are concentrated in a particular region doesn't augur well for the nation...it should rather be spread across the regions
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro: ihejirika is facing controversy that may affect his career and. possibly limit the elevation of another igboman to that position for a while.

there is need for ndigbo to soften the risk and help the man complete his military career. at this time when you start talking about building a network of military schools in other parts, you automatically flag the wrong interpretation. do not give your rivals any opportunity to view you as a risk or threat to their status quo.....achieve your goals with sealed and indiscreet lips. igbo love to shout their bravery n public places but when it comes to time to exhibit bravery they start shytting on themselves.

Ok, let me break it down more for you.

WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL IN NIGERIA. Just name it, we have seen it. Is it cheating, subjugation,mass murder, false imprisonment, de-population using fake census figures, economic strangulation (using fake census and skewed population distribution to deny us states and LGAs), denial of access to fair representation in the military, . . . the list goes on and on. We have complained and got called all types of names: "greedy", "ambitious" etc, and we have taken it all in good stead.
Even this latest COAS controversy would have never arisen if some Northerners aren't afraid of igbo joining the military in fair numbers.
The point I'm making is that there comes a time when you are better dead than live a life of servitude.
Like I told you before, you and I don't have to agree on this.
You are Yoruba; I am Igbo.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

the moment yoruba is no longer in your list of enemies i will leave you alone. until then, im your twin brother. grin

As long as Yoruba are not plotting to keep Igbo in chains in Nigeria, we are not your enemies. You better believe it.
But be very afraid if you start plotting with the North again to put chains round our necks, 'cos it ain't happening again.
We love the new Nigeria. Let's all make it work.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2013
ilugunboy: Dudu...

I think we should agree with Point B on this issue ...a situation where all Military training institutions are concentrated in a particular region doesn't augur well for the nation...it should rather be spread across the regions

oh my brother, i do not doubt it. that all the institutions are unfairly located in the north. is self evident and a matter that need quick correction.

however, the post itself is an agenda for bashing. i beat them to it otherwise they would soon start running their slimy mouth against yoruba. they are talking about an issue targeted at hausa. how many hausa do you know that come here? point B was silently soliciting yoruba response so that they can gang up to run their mouth on who is brave and who is coward. i know their signature.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

As long as Yoruba are not plotting to keep Igbo in chains in Nigeria, we are not your enemies. You better believe it.
But be very afraid if you start plotting with the North again to put chains round our necks, 'cos it ain't happening again.
We love the new Nigeria. Let's all make it work.

we dont have enemies.....igbos have enemies.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

we dont have enemies.....igbos have enemies.

Like the Yoruba youth corpers murdered in cold blood in the North, your leaders killed and jailed during Abacha/Abiola saga, like the fact that none of your choice candidates were ever allowed to lead Nigeria. If that is not enmity then you lack basic understanding of the meaning of the word.
But heh, you are entitled to believe whatever you want. wink
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by MrGlobe(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
hidden
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by MrGlobe(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

oh my brother, i do not doubt it. that all the institutions are unfairly located in the north. is self evident and a matter that need quick correction.

however, the post itself is an agenda for bashing. i beat them to it otherwise they would soon start running their slimy mouth against yoruba. they are talking about an issue targeted at hausa. how many hausa do you know that come here? point B was silently soliciting yoruba response so that they can gang up to run their mouth on who is brave and who is coward. i know their signature.
what do we term this gibberish above if not uncommon display of paranoia. You should be shamed of yourself for typing this. wtf! how do you sleep at night with this your fear of igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

Like the Yoruba youth corpers murdered in cold blood in the North, your leaders killed and jailed during Abacha/Abiola saga, like the fact that none of your choice candidates were ever allowed to lead Nigeria. If that is not enmity then you lack basic understanding of the meaning of the word.
But heh, you are entitled to believe whatever you want. wink

put all that on a scale and weigh it against the similar losses by igbo and i still maintain that we dont have enemies.

if a plane goes down killing everyboard on board and 60% of its passengers are igbos, then you cannot say igbos were murdered.
youth corpers were killed, it just turned out a high percentage was yoruba.

abacha did what he had to do retain power. when ibb killed bisalla, his close ally and brother through military training and postings, does it mean he hates hausa? no, these guys are shielding power.

however, when a whole town troop out....going past other ethnic groups close by and travelling to the furthest part of town in hunt for igbos to kill......now thats different. you have enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Sweet thread!!
Early morning smile and laughter strengthen the cheek,teeth and jaw!!!

Oya now!!!
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

what do we term this gibberish above if not uncommon display of paranoia. You should be shamed of yourself for typing this. wtf! how do you sleep at night with this your fear of igbos?

lmao, where is ilugun, what did i tell you?

igbo live and thrive on "fear" or "no fear" perspective. 'can't blame them, a people that go to sleep with machette under pillow. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

put all that on a scale and weigh it against the similar losses by igbo and i still maintain that we dont have enemies.

if a plane goes down killing everyboard on board and 60% of its passengers are igbos, then you cannot say igbos were murdered.
youth corpers were killed, it just turned out a high percentage was yoruba.

abacha did what he had to do retain power. when ibb killed bisalla, his close ally and brother through military training and postings, does it mean he hates hausa? no, these guys are shielding power.

however, when a whole town troop out....going past other ethnic groups close by and travelling to the furthest part of town in hunt for igbos to kill......now thats different. you have enemies.

How can you even see that you have an enemy when you are busy kneeling down and doing what you know best just to stay alive and appear relevant in the Nigerian power games.
Nna stay kneeling there; I'm off to go get my AR-15 Bushmaster (old version ).
You and I ain't same psychologically. cool
I'm Igbo remember?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

How can you even see that you have an enemy when you are busy kneeling down and doing what you know best just to stay alive and appear relevant in the Nigerian power games.
Nna stay kneeling there; I'm off to go get my AR-15 Bushmaster (old version ).
You and I ain't same psychologically. cool
I'm Igbo remember?

we knelt down long enough to erect a political enclave that is the envy of the whole nation.

we knelt down long enough that we erected a religious safe haven that is unattainable anywhere else in the country.

we knelt down long enough that we are the economic capital of nigeria.

we knelt down long enough that our land and the legacy of our fathers may not go to waste.

we knelt down long enough that the sanctity and the security of our land may susitain us and those who God bring as guests to share it with us.

we knelt down long enough .........so that the knees of our children and posterity will not kneel down ever again.

today, we are on our feet....no longer on our knees. we thank God!

onlytruth,

where is the result of igbo standing on its feet?

you have stood so long that that your children departed you to join us in our land and kneel down with us.

shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Onlytruth(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

we knelt down long enough to erect a political enclave that is the envy of the whole nation.

we knelt down long enough that we erected a religious safe haven that is unattainable anywhere else in the country.

we knelt down long enough that our land and the legacy of our fathers may not go to waste.

we knelt down long enough that the sanctity and the security of our land may susitain us and those who God bring as guests to share it with us.

we knelt down long enough .........so that the knees of our children and posterity will not kneel down ever again.

[size=16pt]today, we are on our feet....no longer on our knees.[/size] we thank God!

onlytruth,

you have stood so long that that your children departed you to join us in our land and kneel down with us.

shame on you!

I'm LMAO @Bolded. cheesy

You know what, I see that you are off to your usual pattern of stoking "Igbo/Yoruba" internet chicken fights.
You will have to fight it alone dude.
lol.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by MrGlobe(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

today, we are on our feet....no longer on our knees. we thank God!

onlytruth,

shame on you!
lmao.. and where were all these erected? in the sky?. You knelt down for gowon, he frustrated and dumped your spiritual leader awolowo, you knelt down, Abiola was deposed and killed. You knelt down, falea lost. do you want more?
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2013
lol...good! grin

we will meet at the next propaganda post.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

lmao.. and where were all these erected? in the sky?. You knelt down for gowon, he frustrated and dumped your spiritual leader awolowo, you knelt down, Abiola was deposed and killed. You knelt down, falea lost. do you want more?

nzeogwu stood up and got igbos massacred
ironsi stood up and lost his life
ojukwu stood up and sent million igbos to grave
then,
ojukwu returned and knelt for shagari
he again knelt for ibb.

yet......where are the results of your standing and kneeling?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by lacasa: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2013
GAR3TH: Does location actually matter? If you move the schools you'll still have the same military personnel enrolled and life will still continue as normal, nothing will change. Moving the schools is pointless and in reality is a waste of time and money. Once again, these are military schools, not bases, moving them will have no significance. You dont need to go to an academy to enroll in the military!!!

Gbbam!

Some threads dnt just make sense
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Awolowo knelt down for gowon his son's mate and got dumped. Lol! He knelt down for ibb he got dumpped and resorted too committing suicide with rat poison. Lol. Abiola knelt down for ibb his master and ibb dealt with him till he was killed. Benjamin adekunle the crap scorpion knelt down for gowon and he got dumped,infact he is useless now in yaba left. Oladipo diya knelt down for abacha and almost got killed,if not that he was crying like a baby before God saved him. Continue to kneel down for your masters and they get you dumppd and killed. It has always been your trademark no doubt.
Dudu_Negro:

then,
he again knelt for ibb.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2013
donchris33: Awolowo knelt down for gowon his son's mate and got dumped. Lol! He knelt down for ibb he got dumpped and resorted too committing suicide with rat poison. Lol. Abiola knelt down for ibb his master and ibb dealt with him till he was killed. Benjamin adekunle the crap scorpion knelt down for gowon and he got dumped,infact he is useless now in yaba left. Oladipo diya knelt down for abacha and almost got killed,if not that he was crying like a baby before God saved him. Continue to kneel down for your masters and they get you dumppd and killed. It has always been your trademark no doubt.

Read this again:

Dudu_Negro:

then,
he again knelt for ibb.

That answers you.

And the bold part is about the greatest treachery and betrayal in Nigerian history...

Ojuku used..killed and dumped millions of Ibos..and at the end he still died wrapped not in Biafran flag but in Nigerian flag..he died a Nigerian after killing so many as Biafrans..to me...treachery doesn't come in a more classical manner.

It seems you Ibos want to turn this thread upside down abi? I will help you if you don't behave yourself.

Woe betide any mod that comes in to hide any comment from now thereon.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by warrior01: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro: ihejirika is facing controversy that may affect his career and. possibly limit the elevation of another igboman to that position for a while.

In your haste to condemn anything Igbo, you have failed to tell us what Ihejirika actually did wrong. If it is the normal propaganda being peddled by the so called owners of Nigeria and their butt licking slaves from the Sw, then, you've met a brick wall cos every discerning mind knows the truth. Ihejirika is winning the war against boko haram and no amount of propaganda will stop him. He is a thorough professional and he deserves the maximum support of all and sundry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by sweetgala(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2013
What is the story with Navy and Air force, where do they have their schools?
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Lol. A war between igbos against hausas, yorubas their slave, britain,usa,italy,russia, what do you expect to be the result.

I challenge and dare you this coward that if you guys are man on your own and not hiding at the cloack of your masters, declare independence for yourselves, I can bet my life if the whole yorubas are not wiped in space of two months I will cease to make noisem

I dare the yorubas to declare self-autonomy and wage a war against the igbos fighting alone withooout soliciting for the help of their masters the hausas, britain, us,italy etc.

We have made a lot of noise here on nairaland why all the other tribes in nigeria have in one pooint or the other seeked for self-autonomy the yorubas are too cowardly like their master awolowo to do so. They will continue to worship the hausas all the rest of their lives only to come on nairaland and be ranting why in the real world they are slaves.

Only brave men fight wars and seek to liberate themselves from the shackles of slavery, that is what we the igbos are. Lives must be lost in any war, but that does not still make our struggle a futility. Nobody knew a black man like obama will one day become the president of america, that is the result of great men like martin lurther and his likes. Even israel in the bible was captured and enslaved by egypt and they fought for their lives and freedom, lives was lost. Ussr was once an enclave of so many nations under the authority of russia, other nations fought, now we have yugoslovia, serbia,crootia etc so much lives was lost. Only strong men liberate themselves from slavery no matter th consequencies why cowards continue to remain slves like the yoorubas.

Even in the history of nigeria why brave men like azikiwe, ahmadu bello were fighting for our indepence and liberation for the nigeria nation from britain awolowo a coward was polishinhg his master saurdauana's shoes. Only for him to come and join these brave men of nigeria when he didn't even contribute a pin to the struggle as per a coward he is.

Let these yorubas for once declare self-autonoomy like other regions have done than coming to nairaland to rant that is when I will start seeing them as humans, as for the status quo now they are just slaves to their masters hausas and noisemakers on nairaland.
ilugunboy:

Read this again:

That answers you.

And the bold part is about the greatest treachery and betrayal in Nigerian history...

Ojuku used..killed and dumped millions of Ibos..and at the end he still died wrapped not in Biafran flag but in Nigerian flag..he died a Nigerian after killing so many as Biafrans..to me...treachery doesn't come in a more classical manner.

It seems you Ibos want to turn this thread upside down abi? I will help you if you don't behave yourself.

Woe betide any mod that comes in to hide any comment from now thereon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by sweetgala(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2013
warrior01:

In your haste to condemn anything Igbo, you have failed to tell us what Ihejirika actually did wrong. If it is the normal propaganda being peddled by the so called owners of Nigeria and their butt licking slaves from the Sw.

He allocated disproportionate quotas to his state and region, and the Yoruba are suffering from that decision thou we don't like aggressive action like our northern and eastern neighbours. We are smart and patient. I'm sure the next time a Yoruba military man finds himself in a position to correct things a balance that favours everyone would be done unlike the scale topping these aboki and Biafra losers prefer.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2013
donchris33: Lol. A war between igbos against hausas, yorubas their slave, britain,usa,italy,russia, what do you expect to be the result.

I challenge and dare you this coward that if you guys are man on your own and not hiding at the cloack of your masters, declare independence for yourselves, I can bet my life if the whole yorubas are not wiped in space of two months I will cease to make noisem

I dare the yorubas to declare self-autonomy and wage a war against the igbos fighting alone withooout soliciting for the help of their masters the hausas, britain, us,italy etc.

We have made a lot of noise here on nairaland why all the other tribes in nigeria have in one pooint or the other seeked for self-autonomy the yorubas are too cowardly like their master awolowo to do so. They will continue to worship the hausas all the rest of their lives only to come on nairaland and be ranting why in the real world they are slaves.

Only brave men fight wars and seek to liberate themselves from the shackles of slavery, that is what we the igbos are. Lives must be lost in any war, but that does not still make our struggle a futility. Nobody knew a black man like obama will one day become the president of america, that is the result of great men like martin lurther and his likes. Even israel in the bible was captured and enslaved by egypt and they fought for their lives and freedom, lives was lost. Ussr was once an enclave of so many nations under the authority of russia, other nations fought, now we have yugoslovia, serbia,crootia etc so much lives was lost. Only strong men liberate themselves from slavery no matter th consequencies why cowards continue to remain slves like the yoorubas.

Even in the history of nigeria why brave men like azikiwe, ahmadu bello were fighting for our indepence and liberation for the nigeria nation from britain awolowo a coward was polishinhg his master saurdauana's shoes. Only for him to come and join these brave men of nigeria when he didn't even contribute a pin to the struggle as per a coward he is.

Let these yorubas for once declare self-autonoomy like other regions have done than coming to nairaland to rant that is when I will start seeing them as humans, as for the status quo now they are just slaves to their masters hausas and noisemakers on nairaland.

You are mentally too slow..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Look at this slave. I know you are adekunle the scorpion at yaba left. Don't worry I will call gowon your master to come and rescue you.
ilugunboy:

You are mentally too slow..
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2013
warrior01:

In your haste to condemn anything Igbo, you have failed to tell us what Ihejirika actually did wrong. If it is the normal propaganda being peddled by the so called owners of Nigeria and their butt licking slaves from the Sw, then, you've met a brick wall cos every discerning mind knows the truth. Ihejirika is winning the war against boko haram and no amount of propaganda will stop him. He is a thorough professional and he deserves the maximum support of all and sundry.

my problem with you guys is you are thin skinned, not hardcored to stand and finish the battle you start.

the rest of nigeria want to live on a mutually guaranteed safety to life. even some of your brothers are beginning to see the wisdom and rewards of mutual cooperation (what you term butt licking and slavery). the new age igbo has realized that isolation (standing up) leads to irrelevance and dead end. so they are learning and joining with yorubas and hausas in building compromise (what you call kneeling down). it is paying off for them (in your code this is called coward).

igbo has all kind of terms and codes that african empires used to wage war of expansion into Greatness two hundred years ago. igbo is coming into its own, trying to build empire in an age when imperial strength is no longer in trend. nobody talk anymore about brave, coward, slave.......people are united in a global concept of mutual benefits and win-win.
Re: Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance by DuduNegro: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2013
donchris33: Lol. A war between igbos against hausas, yorubas their slave, britain,usa,italy,russia, what do you expect to be the result.

you see....look at them! grin

everyone of them! "slave"; "brave"; "coward";

yet they troop everyday to go kneel for hausa....even when hausa put dagger to their throat. they troop and kneel to yoruba....even when we tax them exhorbitantly. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Pathetic Apologetics - Punch Editorial Board / Osinbajo fails to delay 35 aides’ sacking / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.