Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? (33239 Views)

Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by MrFire: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
Nigeria Defence Academy – Zaria Kaduna State.

National Defence College (Formerly National War College) Abuja.

School Of Artillery – Kotongora – Niger State

School Of Armour – Bauchi

School Of Infantry – Jaji Kaduna State

Armed Forces Command & Staff College Jaji Kaduna

Depot Of Nigerian Army (The Home For Training & Infantry) – Zaria Kaduna

Air Force Training School – Zaria Kaduna State.

Are there any of such military schools in the south of the country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by SSaemoenl(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Nice observation!
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Beaf: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
What are you talking about?

[list]
[li]The amount of rainfall in the South does not suit military schools[/li]
[li]Southern terrain does not suit military schools[/li]
[li]Southern culture does not suit military schools[/li]
[li]The Southern mindset does not suit military schools[/li]
[li]Putting military schools in the South will stop normal Southerners getting a normal education[/li]
[/list]
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
No schools in the south ,all institutions of nations building are in that part of Nigeria.But i think the maritime school is in south.But admission for southners na die.Very difficult to get in to military school in Nigeria.The official language is hausa,its very important.Obj sef speak am well
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mr Fire:

Nigeria Defence Academy – Zaria Kaduna State.

National Defence College (Formerly National War College) Abuja.

School Of Artillery – Kotongora – Niger State

School Of Armour – Bauchi

School Of Infantry – Jaji Kaduna State

Armed Forces Command & Staff College Jaji Kaduna

Depot Of Nigerian Army (The Home For Training & Infantry) – Zaria Kaduna

Air Force Training School – Zaria Kaduna State.

Are there any of such military schools in the south of the country?

Did anybody stop you from going to any of those you listed? Oh, I forgot, one has to be located in Enugu, because Kaduna is too far for you, except when you need to open your spare parts shop.

Stupi.d monkey. Sandhurst is located in England, yet Ojuku went there on Nigeria's money, only to come back and turn his gun on Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by sjeezy8: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
ok but how many unis are in the north- aside from ahmadu bello university . . .

so whos really being short changed in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Beaf: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
The Nigerian Military school is in Zaria, just as the Nigerian Defence Academy is also in Zaria. The Command and Staff College, training centre for mid-riff military officers is in Jaji. The National War College was moved from Lagos to Abuja, north central part of the country. The Depot Nigerian Army, where civilians who wish to join the Army are transformed into soldiers is based in the north. The Defence Industries Corporation is located in Kaduna. While the Army think-tank the Training and Doctrine Command HQ TRADOC is also located in Minna, Niger state.

[size=14pt]One would be wondering why 90% of these military formations are located in Kaduna[/size]. Students of history know that Kaduna is the headquarter of Arewa, that is the North, that is where the Arewa building is located which serve more or less as their Parliament building. Many meetings, congresses, conventions, seminars have been held with northern sons in attendance. The vice president of Nigeria Atiku Abubarkar was never absent in most of these gatherings. How many of such gatherings has our own Olusegun Obasanjo attended in the West? The south has the Army Signal School in Lagos, the Army Intelligence School in Lagos. The Nigerian Army School of Finance and Administration is also in Lagos. [size=14pt]Looking at the logo of the Nigerian Army, the motto there has an Arabic inscription. Is Arabic our official language?[/size]

http://www.nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/oduyela/082603.html
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Did anybody stop you from going to any of those you listed? Oh, I forgot, one has to be located in Enugu, because Kaduna is too far for you, except when you need to open your spare parts shop.

Stupi.d monkey. Sandhurst is located in England, yet Ojuku went there on Nigeria's money, only to come back and turn his gun on Nigeria.

You think you have made sense with what you have typed,clap for youself.You are the supid guy not him,you are taking us back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
olas2u:

You think you have made sense with what you have typed,clap for youself.You are the supid guy not him,you are taking us back.

Take you back where? If i may ask.
Despicable arse licker. What will a millitary school do to improve your sorry life. A school is a school. It doesn't have to be in your father's backyard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

silly arse licker. What will a millitary school do to improve your sorry life. A school is a school. It doesn't have to be in your father's backyard.

You dont know anything from your outburst,if you dont know ,there was no need of insulting anyone here ,beause you are the one manifesting  your foolishness.I did not even want to expalin anything.You need more time to learn. history,strategy,military logistics and come back.Big fool.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by oderemo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
the core of the country need looking into.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
olas2u:

You dont know anything from your outburst,if you dont know ,there was no need of insulting anyone here ,beause you are the one manifesting  your foolishness.I did not even want to expalin anything.You need more time to learn. history,strategy,military logistics and come back.Big fool.

It is obvious you are not fit be accepted as a member of the boy's scout, not to mention the millitary. You most likely failed you entrance examination, only to blame it on the location of the Academy.
Looks like the ibos have infected you with their defective genes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

It is obvious you are not fit be accepted as member of the boy's scout, not to mention the millitary. You most likely failed you entrance examination, only to blame it on the location of the Academy.
Looks like the ibos have infected you with their defective genes.
Am not igbo ,am yoruba ,and we are not talking about tribes here stop acting foolish.We are talking of National issue here.The nation needs a national army and not a sectional army.By the way the igbos are a driving force in the commerce and industry of Nigeria.What does your stock contribute to Nigeria?.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
olas2u:

Am not igbo ,am yoruba ,and we are not talking about tribes here stop acting foolish.We are talking of National issue here.The nation needs a national army and not a sectional army.By the way the igbos are a driving force in the commerce and industry of Nigeria.What does your stock contribute to Nigeria?.

You are either not a Yoruba or one hell of a bas.tard. Mr Fire discussing national issues? You must be high on something!

You need to get your face off the ibos arse, you are already getting high on methane.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

You are either not a Yoruba or one hell of a bas.tard. Mr Fire discussing national issues? You must be high on something!

You need to get your face off the ibos arse, you are already getting high on methane.
[/qu

I have read most of your contributions on issues on  nairaland and its obivious you take the drug methane ,that you mentioned.You are too tribal,and your contributions so far is not sensitive to the many candidates that try to get to military school in Nigeria.Is not everybody that knows a bigman and you need to create a fair system ,that will allow others.Ojukwu lent a lot when he joined the army.He was comfortable and was from a rich home.If he was selfish he will not even go to war.So many things you dont know,you read the news,the elites want you to read.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Beaf: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

shocked
Foolishness.
You should really keep to topics that are within your grasp.

ABTI - American University of Nigeria Yola
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Adamawa State University Yola
Ahmadu Bello University ZariaKaduna State
Al Hikmah University Ilorin Kwara State
Bayero University Kano Kano State
Benue State University Makurdi, Benue State
Bingham University New Karu, Nassarawa State
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University Damaturu, Yobe State
Catholic University of Nigeria Abuja
City University of Technology Kaduna
Federal University of Technology Minna
Federal University of Technology Yola
Ibraheem Babangida University Lapai
Kaduna State University Kaduna Kaduna State
Kano State University of Technology Wudil
Kogi State University Ayigba Kogi State
Kwara State University Malete Kwara State
Federal Polytechnic birnin kebbi
Nasarawa State University Keffi
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Kebbi State university of technology aliero
Salem University Lokoja Kogi State
University of Abuja Gwagwalada
University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi, Benue State
University of Jos Jos
University of Maiduguri Maiduguri
University of Mkar Mkar-Gboko, Benue State

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by sjeezy8: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Beaf:

shocked
Foolishness.
You should really keep to topics that are within your grasp.

ABTI - American University of Nigeria Yola
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Adamawa State University 'Yola'
Ahmadu Bello University ZariaKaduna State
Al Hikmah University Ilorin Kwara State
Bayero University Kano 'Kano State'
Benue State University Makurdi, Benue State
Bingham University New Karu, Nassarawa State
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University Damaturu, Yobe State
Catholic University of Nigeria Abuja
City University of Technology Kaduna
Federal University of Technology Minna
Federal University of Technology Yola
Ibraheem Babangida University Lapai
Kaduna State University Kaduna Kaduna State
Kano State University of Technology Wudil
Kogi State University Ayigba Kogi State
Kwara State University Malete Kwara State
Federal Polytechnic birnin kebbi
Nasarawa State University Keffi
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Kebbi State university of technology aliero
Salem University Lokoja Kogi State
University of Abuja Gwagwalada
University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi, Benue State
University of Jos Jos
University of Maiduguri Maiduguri
University of Mkar Mkar-Gboko, Benue State

get off my dik you gay - OBVIOUSLY SCHOOLS IN THE SOUTH OUTNUMBER THOSE IN THE NORTH. core north at that.

not to mention half the uni you mentioned are in the middle belt.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Beaf: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

get off my dik you gay - OBVIOUSLY SCHOOLS IN THE SOUTH OUTNUMBER THOSE IN THE NORTH. core north at that.

not to mention half the uni you mentioned are in the middle belt.

Middle Belt? Where do you think Zaria is? Where do you think Niger state is? Check the article at the top of the page for the reason I have asked these questions and your stup!dity will fairly jump at you. Olodo.

sjeezy8:

Laughable.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
The truth is just simple to remain in power for ever and ever ,that why the british assisted in this regard.They were easy to deal with.All insitutions of nation building were taking over there,even if not for the resistance,they planned to  relocate the petroleum school PTI to kaduna.But the governors  did not agree.The location of the school is a strategy to be in power.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Mariory(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
Why didn't the thread starter post any Naval schools? I smell tribal insecurity.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by MrFire: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mariory:

Why didn't the thread starter post any Naval schools? I smell tribal insecurity.

Do we have specific naval schools different from the general military schools? Please help post them because I am not aware and hence the question I asked Are there any of such military schools in the south of the country?. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Beaf: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mariory:

Naval cadets are trained at NDA in Zaria, Kaduna state. http://nigeriandefenceacademy.edu.ng/navy.htm#nw

Or do you mean schools like?
[list]
[li]Nigerian Navy Secondary School - Abeokuta[/li]
[li]Nigerian Navy Secondary School - Port Harcourt[/li]
[/list]
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by tpiah: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2010
i wonder if mr fire weak tea grows an extra beard by sniffing around for the location of military schools?
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Dede1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

There is no doubt the hatred you vomit on the board is manifested through ignorance and deliberate misinformation. It is very annoying you have chosen to continuously flaunt your childish intellect or lack thereof.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
Dede1:

There is no doubt the hatred you vomit on the board is manifested through ignorance and deliberate misinformation. It is very annoying you have chosen to continuously flaunt your childish intellect or lack thereof.

There we go again; Don't try to comprehend me. It will only cause your puny ibo brain to ache.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by EzeUche(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
Beaf fight the good fight!

You are right. We all know that the Core North has a monopoly of power in the military, then comes the Middle Belt followed by the Yoruba and finally ending with the Igbo who no one trust anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Beaf fight the good fight!

You are right. We all know that the Core North has a monopoly of power in the military, then comes the Middle Belt followed by the Yoruba and finally ending with the Igbo who no one trust anymore.

Awwwww. Now you are breaking my heart. Have you suddenly gone sissy, or you were one all along?
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Awwwww. Now you are breaking my heart. Have you suddenly gone sissy, or you were one all along?
With your posture so far,you children yet unborn will be second class in Nigeria.I am so sure.because you dont have any thing to contribute to national issues.You are already a second class Nigerian sef,from your name ,you cannot near power with zoning,maga for live.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by EzeUche(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

bkbaybe? New troll acct  grin
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
olas2u:

With your posture so far,you children yet unborn will be second class in Nigeria.I am so sure.because you dont have any thing to contribute to national issues.You are already a second class Nigerian sef,from your name ,you cannot near power with zoning,maga for live.

I don't understand how calling out a bunch of monkeys will result in my children becoming second class citizens. Are you sure the methane gas you were sniffing has worn off?  When you stop licking dirty ibo arse, let's talk.
Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by homerac7: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
@ Aigbofa

olriburuku oloshi aye ati orun ni e sha, se o mo bee? akotileta omo idogo ni e, omo ale ti n fowo osii juwe ile baba re ni e. a mu ni buni eeran ibiye. oponu ode.

u r just too daft to b comprehended, go get a life somewhere, u lowlife and scumbag. whn u improve, u can return to civilizatn. olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
homerac7:

@ Aigbofa

olriburuku oloshi aye ati orun ni e sha, se o mo bee? akotileta omo idogo ni e, omo ale ti n fowo osii juwe ile baba re ni e. a mu ni buni eeran ibiye. oponu ode.

u r just too daft to b comprehended, go get a life somewhere, u lowlife and scumbag. whn u improve, u can return to civilizatn. olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, I think I know you, mad dog. You are the ibo monkey who wanted to pass off as a full blooded Egba, thinking I will be soft on him.

Nice try. Good though, you can write some Yoruba. But can you write in your own language? probably not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.