Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,100 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40427 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2013
educated africans= Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans

most african intellects come from these places
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2013
STEPHANIE EMMANUEL MBIDA IS NOT A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN CAMEROON. SHE IS A 14 YEAR CAMEROONIAN GIRL LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO BECAME POPULAR DUE TO HER OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT.

Stephanie Emmanuel Mbida obtained the Advanced levels certificate at the age of eleven.
She is presently in the University specialized in mathematics.

Stephanie Emmanuel Mbida is adviser to several world leaders on political, economic and social issues.
The teenager is presently in Cameroon.

http://www.journalducameroun.com/article.php?aid=7561
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop embarrassing yourself ..Africans we are Aficans i gave you 3scholars if you wan more just ask
the creator of the SIM card is a Cameroonian each time you use a phone you should thank my people grin grin grin grin

how dafuq am i embarrassing myself when you are the one who can't even post A much less SOME stats on his ppl's accomplishments in America?

Every nation has its shares of inventors. Jamaica has theirs, Nigerian, South Africa, Brazil, Afro. America etc...YET SOME collectively have more than others. Some have higher rankings as far as accomplishment statists than others.

You have yet to prove Cammys are part of the group of Africans who have out-shined AAs.

Never you bring up embarrassment to me when the entire viewing list just witnessed your epic failure.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

SOMEBODY ANYBODY PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS CHILD!!! grin grin

HE DOESN'T GET IT!! grin MY GOD!!

@BOLDED MY POINT EXACTLY! UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE CAMEROONIANS ARE PART OF THE HIGHLY EDUCATED AFRICANS IN AMERICA...YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT AAS!! YOU GET IT NOW?

GEEZE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! grin grin grin
so the people i posted are not Cameroonian right? undecided undecided undecided, pathetic ...maybe you should tell me how many you want grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: AA's are also educated

Nigerians are too small in america to have more educated pple than AA's
There's no reason why America should be the standard for any comparison between African Americans and Africans. It's not until someone achieves success in America before it's called success. What about the Africans back home? It's like comparing Nigerians in Ghana to Ghanians. There's no basis for comparison.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: educated africans= Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans

THANK YOU!! and how do we know this?

STATISTICS!! grin grin that's ALL i am trying to say. Any one of those groups can crack a joke or two (even though it'll be childish of them) but can a cameroonian?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Oooh let me see tat!! Chima wants to get Chimette on his back. He wants to put mr and mrs on his chest in a heart keychain. I said no!!

yeah. it hurt like hell but i took it like a soldier! cool cool

i had my "eye of horus" tattoo redone. this time they shaded it in. smiley

i'll post a pik later on and put it on my profile tonight.

I also have a tat on my back and IT HURRRRT! lol I've had it for like three years now and i still remember the pain! so tell chima he better be prepared! grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU!! and how do we know this?

STATISTICS!! grin grin that's ALL i am trying to say. Any one of those groups can crack a joke or two (even though it'll be childish of them) but can a cameroonian?

maybe the Cameroonians in France grin u know they pack there

Cameroonians aRE Also educated
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima(f): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop embarrassing yourself ..Africans we are Aficans i gave you 3scholars if you wan more just ask
the creator of the SIM card is a Cameroonian each time you use a phone you should thank my people grin grin grin grin

MOST AMERICANS USE ANDROID PHONES...NO NEED FOR SIM CARDS. AFRICANS ARE BENEFITTING FROM SIM CARDS NOT AMERICANS!!!!

WE AREN'T BEHIND ON TECHNOLOGIES....U R!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

how dafuq am i embarrassing myself when you are the one who can't even post A much less SOME stats on his ppl's accomplishments in America?

Every nation has its shares of inventors. Jamaica has theirs, Nigerian, South Africa, Brazil, Afro. America etc...YET SOME collectively have more than others. Some have higher rankings as far as accomplishment statists than others.

You have yet to prove Cammys are part of the group of Africans who have out-shined AAs.

Never you bring up embarrassment to me when the entire viewing list just witnessed your epic failure.
.......the people i posted are Cameroonian in the USA ..deal with it the creator of the SIM card is Cameroonian deal with it ...they are African and belong to the African community ...i have nothing to prove to u ..... Google is your friend .....Nigerian are ahead of every African in America(because there are numerous) i deal with it's obvious we are going to find more successful naijans in the usa they are something like 3millions. the same can't be said in France ..?Belgium and Germany .... Cameroonian used to patronize french speaking countries so there are way more scholars there .

never knew there were institutions which gather Cameroonian stats in the USA .one article can be written but definitively no tangible stats stop deceiving yourself ........my dear.
Again stop insulting me oooo don't make me start with you ..i don't insult woman so respect yourself ..you can make a point without insulting me
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2013
deleted
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

MOST AMERICANS USE ANDROID PHONES...NO NEED FOR SIM CARDS. AFRICANS ARE BENEFITTING FROM SIM CARDS NOT AMERICANS!!!!

WE AREN'T BEHIND ON TECHNOLOGIES....U R!!!
look at this one WHAT is T-MObile doing? lmao grin grin grin grin please enough Americans don't use what? smh

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

maybe the Cameroonians in France grin u know they pack there

Cameroonians aRE Also educated

Lol. Again, that means he has no reason to hype on americans. There are educated ppl from everwhere but again some groups have higher "percentages" of graduates in america than others. Nigerians are less than whites in numbers but have far more impressive graduation rates than whites, you see what i saying?

I just wanted him to know talk is cheap. And right now hes looking mad broke. His credibility is shut. Its a wrap.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Chima i have an adroid that uses a sim card sis lol
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: educated africans= Nigerians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans

........ anyway as an Anglophone you clearly only read anglophone news.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ........ anyway as an Anglophone you clearly only read anglophone news.
You may have a point there.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Cameroon save your threats for the birds.
You have failed. Nice facts though. Its good to know cammy contributed to technology but a sim card does not warrant yoi hyping on AAs. An African American invented the stop light yet that doesnt take away from the fact that Asians still have higher grad. Statistics than they do? Does it lol. Period point blank AAs rank higher than Cammies in America. Its just fact.

You cant talk about AAs.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Period point blank AAs rank higher than Cammies in America. Its just fact.
It shouldn't even be discussed. It's their country.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ........ anyway as an Anglophone you clearly only read anglophone news.

u french africans are irrelevant in the anglophone world

all of u are in france, Belgium n Switzerland u guys dominate there grin

don't talk when we are talking abt USA, BRITAIN, australia, canada, sweden or malaysia etc

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Cameroon save your threats for the birds.
You have failed. Nice facts though. Its good to know cammy contributed to technology but a sim card does not warrant yoi hyping on AAs. An African American invented the stop light yet that doesnt take away from the fact that Asians still have higher grad. Statistics than they do? Does it lol. Period point blank AAs rank higher than Cammies in America. Its just fact.

You cant talk about AAs.

its not even debatable

those french puppets come pass AA's shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
It shouldn't even be discussed. It's their country.

??
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

??
I mean, how can you be comparing Cameroonians in America to African Americans in America. I don't think it's a fair game.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

its not even debatable

I mean its funny to me. Lol
I dont want to talk shyt about cammies. I like them but hes trying to portray something thats false.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2013
% of foreign-born population over 25 years old with bachelor's degree or higher in the U.S.
Egypt 59.7
Cameroon 58.7
Nigeria 58.6
South Africa 5.8
Kenya 51.4
Democratic Republic of Congo 41.8
Sudan 40.2
Morocco 36.0
Ghana 31.6
Sierra Leone 31.3 tongue tongue tongue

i finally found it now shut your mouth
http://www.dibussi.com/2010/04/cameroonafrican-immigrants-and-education-achievement-in-the-us.html
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

u french africans are irrelevant in the anglophone world

all of u are in france, Belgium n Switzerland u guys dominate there grin

don't talk when we are talking abt USA, BRITAIN, australia, canada, sweden or malaysia etc
divide Canada in 2 ..please because in Montreal i don't see u much cool cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
I mean, how can you be comparing Cameroonians in America to African Americans in America. I don't think it's a fair game.

Oh buts fine if its said nigerian americans have accomplished more than aas right? grin

Come on son. The fact that he couldnt prove what hes been trying to claim is what really bothers you. Lol

Where were u when he tried to clown on aas using the same "statistics" argument? Lol exactly.

With all due respect have a nice cosey seat. cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: divide Canada in 2 ..please because in Montreal i don't see u much cool cool
montreal is just one tiny city in the whole of big canada undecided in the only french speaking province in canada. .u dont count much
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: % of foreign-born population over 25 years old with bachelor's degree or higher in the U.S.
Egypt 59.7
Cameroon 58.7
Nigeria 58.6
South Africa 5.8
Kenya 51.4
Sudan 40.2
Morocco 36.0
Ghana 31.6

http://www.dibussi.com/2010/04/cameroonafrican-immigrants-and-education-achievement-in-the-us.html

Hmmm so u are saying u guys have achieved more in america than nigerians? Lol lets check out this website cool
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by onila(f): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: % of foreign-born population over 25 years old with bachelor's degree or higher in the U.S.
Egypt 59.7
Cameroon 58.7
Nigeria 58.6
South Africa 5.8
Kenya 51.4
Sudan 40.2
Morocco 36.0
Ghana 31.6

Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in America

crap stats
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

its not even debatable

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Oh buts fine if its said nigerian americans have accomplished more than aas right? grin

Come on son. The fact that he couldnt prove what hes been trying to claim is what really bothers you. Lol

Where were u when he tried to clown on aas using the same "statistics" argument? Lol exactly.

With all due respect have a nice cosey seat. cheesy
I never supported his assertion either. I think it's plain stup1dity to compare yourself with someone in their own country.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 10, 2013
onila: montreal is just one tiny city in the whole of big canada undecided in the only french speaking province in canada. .u dont count much
be less dumb if you want Quebec
Canada is a big county but wit a small pop. in Quebec Francophone are ahead.period m not discussing it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27)

What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Any Ijaw Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.