Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali (15621 Views)

President Jonathan To Watch Eagles In Quarter-final / Nigeria Could Loose Against Mali / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2013
I hope T.A Orji is not among them because that man na Badluck
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Greatken007(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2013
speedyboi:

how exactly? By going to watch eagles? That means all the countries whose presidents, governors and/or other officials had been present are all jokes. Mtcheew. How ridiculous can nigerians get just to show their frustration. Smh.
And why must everything be copyrighted to nigeria in the minds of nigerians? I'm sure if that substandard mbombela pitch was been used in nigeria for caf, nigerians would have finished nigeria with abuses, and saying things like 'only in nigeria'. Says who? People should learn to borrow brains sometimes, even if they lack one. Enough of bitching.
thank u guy

1 Like

Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by deandavid(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Greatken007: I have nothing against them going to SA to watch the eagles,the fact remains that if you dont like them stop voting them in.We cant really say who among d 36 wil be going,what of if it is pple like Akpabio,Fashola,Adams,Rochas,Obi,Rotimi Amaechi,anyway for sure Uduaghan must be among them,wil ur orientation change?
my guy who voted uduaghan?
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by 7stargen(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2013
yemmight: Once again, they will go there with their bad luck and failures. They should just sit down and do what they were elected to do I beg
lol..abi nw..
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by 5much(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2013
i'm sure more governors wl go to SA.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by atuboweke(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Fashola is among, cos i saw a tweet where Keshi confirmed it. Its a pity while thier houses are on fire they are busy hunting rats.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by thirdeye(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2013
Which kain charade b dis?
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Exponental(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2013
If GEJ has said he would attend 2 encourage d boys.......he would be applauded n ridiculed, likewise d govs too.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Revolva(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Make dem go sidon for dem gaint plasma screen tv and watch the match ..na bad luck dem wan go cast for eagles...there ooo sit in your office and do your job
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Godmann(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2013
They are animals; they have got no sense.

I pray they will not distract the players enough to stop them from winning the remaining matches.

The only thing that have brought happiness to us for years these rogues wants to mar; shame on Criminals that impose as leaders; a judgement day will surely come
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by newmaonza: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Bad Luck around the corner,Keshi Beware..
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by omiobo: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2013
They laughed at them,now they are laughing with them. It is the Lord's doing.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by molatee: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Make the Govs carry their badluck comot for Eagles to win.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2013
It is well in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by MEKKYbob(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2013
hrmkz: Arrant Nonsense.

why is this country like this!
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] ...hehe...there should be a question mark there!
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by pyyxxaro: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2013
ikmuan: It could be more but unfortunately my phone has gone off because the battery is down”. Nigerians! Always suffering frm low battery even High Commissioner. º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Ħ̀ǻ:Dħ̀ɐ̀=Dħ̀ǻ<=-Pħ̀ɐ̀=))ħ̀ǻ̀ I Lafº°˚cheesy cheesy ˚°º≈pourº°˚ ˚=D =)) °º≈moet forº°˚ ˚ºmy expensive Polo top°˚ ˚°º≈cheesy =))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈tearº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈belleº˚˚°º≈=))=D

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM O grin MAYBE TECHNO FONE E DE USE tongue
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by MEKKYbob(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2013
They are simply going to be a supportive piller to those young lads...thatz if the newz is valid though![color=#990000][/color]
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by victorD3: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2013
What is a waste in a trip to south Africa? Common these guy weren't church rats before they became governors, some where even millionaires so stop criticizing everything.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by deathmen12: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2013
MAKE DEN NOR GO ABEG..
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by nerodenero: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Greatken007: that is why God is never a man,man wish for all to perish bt God says Mba,ur prayer is insignificant
I wish they come to repentance.They deny us good roads,medical facilities,good schools,power just to mention a few and yet to spend our resources recklessly.As I said,I pray they repent as God is watching.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by chiswaggs: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2013
Nigerians are the hardest people to manage. Some days ago on Nairaland, some people were saying that all other countries sent top government functionaries to sit with Isa Hyatu in the stadium but Nigeria did not and that that was why Nigeria suffered from poor officiating. Now six Governors have decided to go, people on Nairaland are still complaining. Thats just btw.
In my own opinion, I don't think SIX governors need to go so that the pressure will not be too much on the eagles. Rather, Akpabio, Rochas and sum1 like Orgi Uzo Kalu who we all know is passionate about sports should go and motivate these boys. Thats my own view.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by zees(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2013
I wonder o grin
ikmuan: It could be more but unfortunately my phone has gone off because the battery is down”. Nigerians! Always suffering frm low battery even High Commissioner. º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Ħ̀ǻ:Dħ̀ɐ̀=Dħ̀ǻ<=-Pħ̀ɐ̀=))ħ̀ǻ̀ I Lafº°˚cheesy cheesy ˚°º≈pourº°˚ ˚=D =)) °º≈moet forº°˚ ˚ºmy expensive Polo top°˚ ˚°º≈cheesy =))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈tearº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈belleº˚˚°º≈=))=D
I wonder o
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by Immortal1(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2013
I do hope they would be going there 4rm their own personal purses? Come 2 think of it, is their Dstv not working?? Trust Nigerian Leaders wit all their eye-service works!
They shud plsss leave our SE 4 us. If they want 2 show support, they can promise stipulated amt of money 4 d SE if they win(as usual)!!
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by ypzilanti: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Please let them go as free citizens with the money from their salaries. Ha ha...not going to happen.
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by jeddyMay(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2013
gulfer: These governors will never cease to amaze, with the myriad of problems bedeviling the country, they are set to embark on a jamboree to SA. One only hopes they do not infect the team with their ill-luck and create a distraction for the team.

abi ooo. make dem no carry deir load of witch go meet dem
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by chiswaggs: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2013
But these governors dem get sense oh. Why did they have to wait for Nigeria to beat Cote d Ivoire before going?
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by ceejay80s(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2013
All dat one na story, remember our finals between nig and cameroun wey dem beat us carry cup? Gov no go watch the match? And dem stil trash us
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by missionma(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2013
grin
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by dady12: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2013
[quote
author=Greatken007]no matter what he has stolen though no proof,if ur
father was refer to like that hw wil u feel[/quote]is my father voted
for to go and watch football abi?why is GEJ not going?all this governor ve job
here not to go and watch football,wake up man and ve a rethink
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by egoldman(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2013
If the trip would be paid for from their pockets , i don't have an issue with it .
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by pastie(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2013
OK
Re: 6 Governors To Watch Eagles Against Mali by OluEmmaAss: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Nonsense! On public fund! They should be impeached even for mouthing such a silly idea!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UEFA Postpones Man City/Madrid, Juventus/Lyon Matches Indefinitely / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November / Onazi Ogenyi Recovers After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.