Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Poor Videos Coming Out Have Inspired Me To Create A Record Label In Future - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Poor Videos Coming Out Have Inspired Me To Create A Record Label In Future (649 Views)

Olamide's Poor Videos / How To Sign A New Record Label In Nigeria / Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Videos Coming Out Have Inspired Me To Create A Record Label In Future by dblock(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2008
There are so many great artists in the country, and the music industry keeps improving, but in the industry today music videos are just as important as the songs themselves

You don't see the big boys in the states having shit Music Videos.

You Just can't get away with it on the global stage.

It is disgraceful.

These are supposed to be big stars, yet their videos look like school projects.

Hence

I've been prompted to start a record label in the future. So we can have some artists with decent music videos lol
Re: Poor Videos Coming Out Have Inspired Me To Create A Record Label In Future by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2008
dblock:

There are so many great artists in the country, and the music industry keeps improving, but in the industry today music videos are just as important as the songs themselves

You don't see the big boys in the states having shit Music Videos.

You Just can't get away with it on the global stage.

It is disgraceful.

These are supposed to be big stars, yet their videos look like school projects.

Hence

I've been prompted to start a record label in the future. So we can have some artists with decent music videos lol

You might be joking lol But i feel you. I also have the desire to start one of the greatest record label, almost all musicians have the desire too. But we all have to start from somewhere. I would say its a dream if you want your record label's first video shoot to be amazing like standard ones in the states? can be possible, but thats not whats gonna push you to fame.
we are growing steadily, and theres been big difference from 2000 till date. check out

(1) (Reply)

Available Hiphop Beats For Sale / Post Your Favourite R & B Lines / Leona Lewis: British Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.