Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? (9128 Views)

Kennis Music-is This The End? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by geniusmuyi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
Do we have better musical record labels other than kennis music in nigeria. You can mention some you know
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by Gamine(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2006
No way! well it depends on what u r looking at .in terms of marketing, they are the best but all other areas zero, with all the money they have i still wonder why they cant make tite videos
even african queen was tongue nehow sha na them get the spot now.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by Badman888(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2006
Yea i think they are just popular they are more known by, people i dont think they are the best
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2006
We still have Westside records: Faze's record label and I think they have good videos in there.
Storm records. and some others
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by Deepop(f): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
yes we have better musical record labels grin,but kennis music has the fame grin resulting from their hardwork and they are more experienced cool
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2006
what do you expect ! for now, they are the best o. though, There is a need for them to improve on their video production . Atleast, they are taking their musicians to a greater level by introducing them to the world and their application of marketing strategy in promoting their company and musicians.
I'll give it to them for now !
Cheers
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2006
They are very good at marketing or should i say advertising

I think they should Take other artists along instead of just rinsing 2face out, they poor dude will probably die or exhaustion except he thinks he doesnt really have anything after his first album,

In term of videos erm they need to recruit more experienced directors n producers, perhaps they are not making much money from album sales and VCD due to piracy so they just thought Bleep it!! , but it still will backfire on them
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by beyunce(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2006
Who dey ask obvious question.
Of cos they are DA BOMB
ONE LOVE
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by gidig(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
Kennis music succeeds because they promote their artistes.remember that they started on radio and until the people with their labels work out a way of promoting their artistes with airplay and all, they will be leading.

It is just like Silverbird and their films.Look at the hype and the business. their film,their cinema,their radio station and televsion station.Entertainment is business.Artistes have to thiunk the business side to things too.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by dude(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
as everyone has rightly pointed out, they are really good at promoting their artist. but the best, NO! many criteria's have to be taken into consideration. but there's is no doubt that they are one of the biggest boyz on nigerian entertainment scene. but personally, i think they should hand over the TV and radio programmes to some young peeps and just be in charge of administration. entertainment needs young faces.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
they are quite popular especially on NTA and AIT but am not convinced yet.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by Lalaland: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2006
I think Kennis Music are doing a good job. They should apend more on videos though. I recently saw a new video by BLU 3 from Uganda? Are they signed to Kennis now?
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2006
Don't know about that!
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by freelance(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2006
kennis no doubt is one of the best. its just 2 obvious.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by tipsy289(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2006
I guess so cos they market and promote their artists very well,by the way they deal with major artists(but does not really matter) but they on the top now.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by seyiox(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2006
if kennis music was the only musical record label in nigeria, they still wont be the best!

It not just about how many artists you have or how popular you are but how the impact your music makes in the entertainment industries while under ur record label. here's kennis music style other media houses discover and promote the artiste, artiste becomes a star, kennis music signs you up at a higher cost, then they WRECK you.

Tu-Face please take care!!!
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by beyunce(f): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2006
haha seyiox.
welcome to nairaland.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by spikelord(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2006
seyiox:

if kennis music was the only musical record label in nigeria, they still wont be the best!

It not just about how many artists you have or how popular you are but how the impact your music makes in the entertainment industries while under your record label. here's kennis music style other media houses discover and promote the artiste, artiste becomes a star, kennis music signs you up at a higher cost, then they WRECK you.

Tu-Face please take care!!!

That is the main thang that worries me about that lad called 2Face. He won't last !
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by micklplus(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2006
angry
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by ababoy1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2006
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by geniusmuyi(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2006
They are not the best .Check out record labels like westside music, Myke record, Alecs music
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by geniusmuyi(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2006
They re not. Check out Alecs music ,west side music, Myke records
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by kayflash: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
what do u guyz think about kenni´s music as a record label.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by temmyabby(f): 11:10pm On May 24, 2007
not sure undecided i think so maybe i'm a lil biased cos i really don't like kennis music
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2007
They are really making an effort; that's for sure. They really have a passion for entertainment. I respect that.
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by dejahvu(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2007
kennis is full of crap, they were lucky to be the first reknowned label and there was no competition, now that we have storm.question mark.westside etc that also have money nobody pays attention to them, in times of establishment i will give kennis, in times of videos i give storm,
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by GucciBabe(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2009
slowly but surely, looks like nero record is coming after them o. been listening to them and seein what they are doing, seems like they are comig
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2009
No way!
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by tosinaded(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

No way!
u just dey shout no way!!!
which one better pass them?
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2009
Brash records was incorporated in Nigeria last year and we hold the top spot with a lead that is unassailable! cheesy

Now Shut up Tosin
!!!! grin
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by tosinaded(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
brash records cheesy
mumu grin
Re: Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2009
tosinaded@:

brash records cheesy
mumu grin

U dey craze, underrate Brash at your own peril!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks – Ladies And Gentlemen (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / Top 10 Richest African Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.