Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

This Is A Month Of LOVE. How Did You Meet Your Spouse? That Lovely Day!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is A Month Of LOVE. How Did You Meet Your Spouse? That Lovely Day!!! (865 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Month Of LOVE. How Did You Meet Your Spouse? That Lovely Day!!! by obasijoy(f): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2013
yep! this month is truly a month of love. how did you meet your spouse. lets remember that lovely day. its good to remember that once in a while whether you guys are still together or not.

let me open the floor, i met my ex-husband in a bus, then i was in my final year. we boarded the same bus and we sat together at the front sit. my ex-marriage was lovely before my ex started listening to wrong advises from his mum and friends. we are now divorced but by God's grace i am getting married again next week Saturday.

how i met my new husband to be in less than two weeks. after my divorce with my ex, i stayed a year without any man in my life despite the kind of different men that approached me, i didn't date anyone hoping that all will be cool. But God was preparing something better for me which i believe.
My new man was lucky to meet me the week i made up my mind to date someone. that faithful day, it was one early Saturday morning. I was going to the park to way bill some parcels. the bike man i stopped to take me to the park was scared, b/c he doesn't want police to catch him and cease his bike. when i was discussing with him, a man putting on his night wear was driving very fast blowing horn, when he stopped by my side, he pleaded that i should enter so that he will drop me to my destination. i wanted to say no but i remembered that i said i must give someone a chance so i entered. He said he was bored a home and decided to drive around, He took me to 3 different parks blc i wanted the one with the cheaper price and brought me home. Don't know what really attracted him, maybe how i was conversing with him which made him to tell me his mind but i didn't accept his proposal. the next day he called me for us to hang out, which i did but i was the one that drove his car that day. during our eating, i told him that i was a divorcee and i have a baby. He said it doesn't matter but i strongly believe that he felt it. we gave each other a chance and found out that we are compatible. though i have threaten him several times that i wasn't interested anymore to know how much he loves me, he ends up pleading. May God bless my new marriage Amen.

lets hear how you met your spouse on that faithful day! Remember we are in the month of Love!!!
Re: This Is A Month Of LOVE. How Did You Meet Your Spouse? That Lovely Day!!! by Jellitah: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2013
By an accidental phone-call.

ATLANTA GEORGIA!!!! cool
I got a call from him because someone told him I was a 'wife' material. . . cool
He called moi and we spoke for only 15 minutes.
We made such an impression on each other. . .
I week later, he asked me out to visit him and his sister who was visiting from NYC.
He had cooked me the most DELICIOUS FRESH FISH PEPPER-SOUP.
We lived together and dated for a year. . . before getting married. cheesy

No, I am not spending the WEEK OF LOVE WITH 'IM O!!!!
I have made other plans with one of my MARRIED boyfriends! cool

(1) (Reply)

When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do / Get Lovely/luxury Plastics Furniture Here..kids, Outdoor, Indoor, Schools / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.