Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Is/are The Citeria(s) For Putting Threads On The Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is/are The Citeria(s) For Putting Threads On The Front Page? (884 Views)

Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is/are The Citeria(s) For Putting Threads On The Front Page? by ffo(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Hi,

As a Nairalander and a regular visitor to this forum (at least about 30mins on daily basis), most times i dont go beyond the front page. But these days, i see so many "amazing" and some funny threads on the front page, most of the threads has to do with stars, pictures of celebrities, crimes, etc and very few threads on information (which is the major reason why i do visit this site) or things the project the image of this country.

I will like to ask anybody, what is/are the criteria(s) for putting threads on the front page?
Re: What Is/are The Citeria(s) For Putting Threads On The Front Page? by dopeJemi: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Re: What Is/are The Citeria(s) For Putting Threads On The Front Page? by ffo(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^ Why closing my thread?

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / MTN Porting Saga Continues - Dance Better Than Saka In A Video Competition / A Nairalander Poses With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.