Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic (1885 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / First To Post Topic / What "OP" Stands For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by Adrenaline123(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Here are some of the oldest topics on NL, as far back as 2005 wow!!! Then I gat no phone nor internet connection.

oga seun first topic/post 5:19pm march 14 2005 www.nairaland.com/4/nairaland-nigerian-forum#19468049

first thread in religion section -was locked by seun so people can create more threads lol!! www.nairaland.com/2412/authority-bible-personal-motivation/1

first thread in celebrities section www.nairaland.com/10452/proof-d12-dead

first thread in politics section www.nairaland.com/2036/pictures-new-1000-naira-note

First thread in jokes section by seun

www.nairaland.com/341/take-pictures-computer-monitor

first thread in education section www.nairaland.com/3491/research-nigerian-english-questionnaires-need

first thread in romance section www.nairaland.com/2032/dating-someone-not-match
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by tosingcfr(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
nice
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by Suzie0(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmm...2005. How old was i then sef? Cos i no sure say i don get phone that time. talk more of knowing what an internet was.
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by tsleazy(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
wow good research
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by thankyouJesus(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2014
nice one
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by tpia1: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by B3njozy(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by B3njozy(m): 12:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Fbinvestigator

pls I was scammed by an online and unknown scammer in terms of investment.
the company name is Jaystock Royal Concept, pls how can you help out..
I wasn't the only one scammed but it has really affected many Nigerians.

I saw your work on Cole01 on the Olosho beer parlor thread and I'm active on there.
pls assist me and others
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by Fbinvestigator: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2020
B3njozy:
Fbinvestigator

pls I was scammed by an online and unknown scammer in terms of investment.
the company name is Jaystock Royal Concept, pls how can you help out..
I wasn't the only one scammed but it has really affected many Nigerians.

I saw your work on Cole01 on the Olosho beer parlor thread and I'm active on there.
pls assist me and others

Do you have evidence of conversations and hope it's bank transfer you people did. The company account will be blocked until provision of source of funds which the person can't provide.
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by B3njozy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fbinvestigator:

Do you have evidence of conversations and hope it's bank transfer you people did. The company account will be blocked until provision of source of funds which the person can't provide.

yes though I used my Bank app to transfer to them and I conversed with them. they went on maintenance and they are not coming back with what we are seeing. all of a sudden the admins change their names and putting all blame on the CEO.

I have the Telegram and WhatsApp evidence of conversation

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by B3njozy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic by B3njozy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fbinvestigator:

can we converse on mail.. I have a lot of info that can help out and hasten the findings.. this guys already opened another website and trying to scam other Nigerians..

there was an admin on the former platform where I was scammed. in the newly platform he's an admin which shows they are all working together, I know you hate scammers pls let's stop them..

+234 808 433 6985 - sure bet

+234 808 346 5526- L femi ogunbanwo (the admin in the former and newly formed Platform)

+234 808 089 2305 - James iyamu st CEO (the new platform CEO)
I have pictorial evidence boss.. but better to be send on mail sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... / Whats Wrong With This Okada Edition ( Pic ) / Why Do You Hate Monday Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.