Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1009114 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2013
lord_mayor:
And how do u intend to make purchases with it without paypal tracking ur IP and blocking ur account ?
No worries if he linked the checking account (Virtual Usa bank account) and not the card. Mine is so
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2013
eedriyz:
No worries if he linked the checking account (Virtual Usa bank account) and not the card. Mine is so

ok boss.Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Usiyaro: dont know about that sir, why then do u chat with a seller? Cus u can tell him/her how u want ur transaction to be. I stand corrected sha.
You're right! As long as you're not trying to ask him/her to ship it down here cos 99.9% of the US based ones will turn u down. You may be lucky on asking them to ship to another Usa address (a strong excuse should work).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 3:36am On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
it is to sfaeguard themselves against fraud , you cant put an address of benin republic in ur PayPal address and tell the seller to ship to nigeria, go to ebay try to pay through PayPal you will see that it is written clearly that they will only ship to the paypal address. but after pay ment is through u may try with GOD help to convince the seller to change the shipping address when he or she wants to ship but trust me the moment they hear NIGE before u even complete RIA they will say capital no.

but tell me what is the problem really ?
Was it not our Yahoo boys who caused it? Just type "Nigerian scam" into google, I'm sure 9ja ebay scam would make d first 10 result. Back to the early 2000
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 3:40am On Jun 09, 2013
lord_mayor: https://www.nairaland.com/175283/free-tutorial-how-open-paypal
Pls don't try this. 2008 is a long time
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 09, 2013
How do you make payment at worldvpn, do they accept Nairamaster card?

When you link your payoneer account, do NOT send money from paypal to your Virtual Bank. It will bounce and your account will be reverted to unverified... That was Arbitrage's experience.
eedriyz:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2013
eedriyz:
You're right! As long as you're not trying to ask him/her to ship it down here cos 99.9% of the US based ones will turn u down. You may be lucky on asking them to ship to another Usa address (a strong excuse should work).
yea mehn, i was told earlier but thanx 4 adding more geniune details
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Aleshyto(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2013
surveycash:

My thought too smiley

@All..The Airtel Bundle is available for a token.
surveycashnairaland@gmail.com
how much is the airtel bundle? 2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2013
lord_mayor:
And how do u intend to make purchases with it without paypal tracking ur IP and blocking ur account ?
Am not paying with paypal,am only paying through paypal.My Account is not yet ready but u beleive i wont have problems with my this strategy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Usiyaro: yea mehn, i was told earlier but thanx 4 adding more geniune details
my brother know this that whichever way u use to get a verified paypal , you will be taking a great risk of losing ur money , the stakes are high . but u can still try anyway . grin grin
get a virtual cc
virtual bank account
virtual address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2013
eedriyz:
Pls don't try this. 2008 is a long time
yea the thread was old, but if u cared enuf to read to the bottom there was a guy that came up with a very educative info and guess wat? He typed the message few months back this 2013. Not to worry u dnt hav 2 go back to read it cus he linked his site. @all of us Go to getmymoneyout dot com and am sure ud learn allot its all free.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
my brother know this that whichever way u use to get a verified paypal , you will be taking a great risk of losing ur money , the stakes are high . but u can still try anyway . grin grin
get a virtual cc
virtual bank account
virtual address

thanx man 4 caring, am nt rushing, i no virtual cc, like i said am stil researching. God help me am not wrong visit getmymoneyout dot com , d guy is good. Base on trust 4rm wat i read.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Allurefunky(f): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2013
UBA Africard.
If you have either National ID card, International passport or driver's lincense, just walk into the nearest UBA branch with 2 passport photograph. Tell their CC that you would like to apply for the Africard and you will be handed a form to fill.

While filling, make sure you tick sms alert and Personalized. You will be asked to come back exactly 1 week with a minimum of 1,000 naira from which 750 naira will be deducted...

When you get you card, make sure you log on to your account same day and change the PIN also change the ATM PIN. There are 2 PINs on you letter.

Goodluck! [/quote]

thanks so much man.can i use a voters card?cos i dont have a national id or int passport.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2013
toluxa1: Una no go sleep. Please u guys should go to bed. As Elena and Victor will always tell me, "your health is very important, sleep well".

PS: @maxi. I wanna purchase the bundle, but you'll give me dis "test package" too o, since u have given my guys. It's not to prove anytin sha, I bliv u. My number is on my signature. I want d 19GB.

Would like same, but me think he shld create a thread for this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2013
2s£xy:
How do you make payment at worldvpn, do they accept Nairamaster card?

When you link your payoneer account, do NOT send money from paypal to your Virtual Bank. It will bounce and your account will be reverted to unverified... That was Arbitrage's experience.
I used Lr the last time. Never tried my card yet but I will try it tomorrow for the benefit of the house cos I have a due invoice with them. Paid to have my payza funded already though.
Ah! And for the paypal/payooner issue, just let payoneer be aware you are linking them to paypal, there won't be any issue. I can give you the email of their most helpful staff (Nissim). just tell him and it's done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2013
surveycash:

My thought too smiley

@All..The Airtel Bundle is available for a token.
surveycashnairaland@gmail.com

i already inboxed u.... waitin 4 reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2013
@my oga's at d top: el-matteo, survey cash, chemashie, 2fishes, 2sexy, xzibukz, toluxa, texaco, eedryiz n co. Can i have your autograph pleaze, am a big fan... Lolx y'all d best for helping out with reliable info's. God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
I 4got 2 mention funclub enterprise. I see u mehn. Nice job

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by rollingsto: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2013
@ elena ,victor updates on my orders...is taking too long...biko
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Aleshyto: how much is the airtel bundle? 2ascadek@gmail.com

femiquadri2013@gmail.com, send your bundle price to my mail pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by martfrank(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls guyz help a learner,can i UBA AFRICARD FOR ALIEXPRESS AND ALIBABA and for other importations.Tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gtassure: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
rollingsto: @ elena ,victor updates on my orders...is taking too long...biko
@victor my orders need to be cleared cause i want to place another. Time na money need update on my order Aaaree!!!! exclamation in egba dialect.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
I need five people to send me N500 airtel card & get 5GB data. Send to 08068398833
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
idee.esperanza:
I need five people to send me N500 airtel card & get 5GB data. Send to 08068398833
I cried soteeeee I com de laugh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
@SurveyCash.
while U guys are trying to serve the house with data bundles, which is cool and welcome , why not open a thread dedicated for this purpose in other not to derail the purpose of the thread.
meanwhile, what is the duration of your bundles? And posibly how m u c h ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
if i ever use china post again the goods i imported using swiss post have arrived and the one i use china post never arrive,guys if you want the Airtel gigabyte i can give you any amount of gigabyte you want at a very cheap rate or you can pay me a token to learn the procedure on how it done my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you are interested
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chibeeze: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited gigabyte on
Airtel if you interested
send your request to my
email maxibrainz55@
gmail.com, to prove that am
not joking just two people
should drop their airtel
number here and i would
send 2gb each to them free
i am intersted chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xpset: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
How To Activate AIRTEL Free Gb's Tweak.
To enjoy this offer kindly recharge your airtel line with the amount of #100 card (make sure your balance is not more than the 100 in your phonebook, save *141*712*11*phone number# as
A ( let it be the first thing that will be in your phonebook contact )
(the phone number after * above should be your airtel number or your friend airtel phone number.

Dial another number and once it start ringing, scroll down to where you save that A and then dial it you can dial it 5times per call but make
sure you dont dial the one when the call haveended so that airtel will not deduct that your 100

Note : each time you dial it , you will be giving 10mb and you can continue to do it till it get to 19GB

TESTED AND CONFIRMED WORKING AS AT NOW
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Usiyaro(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Xpset: How To Activate AIRTEL Free Gb's Tweak.
To enjoy this offer kindly recharge your airtel line with the amount of #100 card (make sure your balance is not more than the 100 in your phonebook, save *141*712*11*phone number# as
A ( let it be the first thing that will be in your phonebook contact )
(the phone number after * above should be your airtel number or your friend airtel phone number.

Dial another number and once it start ringing, scroll down to where you save that A and then dial it you can dial it 5times per call but make
sure you dont dial the one when the call haveended so that airtel will not deduct that your 100

Note : each time you dial it , you will be giving 10mb and you can continue to do it till it get to 19GB

TESTED AND CONFIRMED WORKING AS AT NOW
thumbs up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
jst finished readng dis priceless tread 4m season 1 ...d main problem facing ppl dt 1nts products 4m ebay is bypassing paypal restrictns,let me jst drop dis suggestns....how abt if d paypal app is downloaded cos av seen it on googleplay...if it wrks,address ll be d problem.
2nd suggestn;if paypal opperates in cotonou,tons of nigerians sld be dre dt cld open d acc n hlp us do transactns...d disadvantage of dis is d border ...bt am sure it can be bypassed....

wot do u guyz think?

nobody sld insult me ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
neroflo57: jst finished readng dis priceless tread 4m season 1 ...d main problem facing ppl dt 1nts products 4m ebay is bypassing paypal restrictns,let me jst drop dis suggestns....how abt if d paypal app is downloaded cos av seen it on googleplay...if it wrks,address ll be d problem.
2nd suggestn;if paypal opperates in cotonou,tons of nigerians sld be dre dt cld open d acc n hlp us do transactns...d disadvantage of dis is d border ...bt am sure it can be bypassed....

wot do u guyz think?

nobody sld insult me ooooo....
if u use benin ,u have no problem at the border,there are cargo agents that transport goods for traders from cotonu to nigeria,or u can use abc or those transport companies services they will collect a token
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please I beg you all, let us refrain from posting about the airtime bundles again. It's ok pls. I know I myself have done so but it's beginning to spam thread.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.