Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1010318 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2013
xzibukz:
You better dont apply for that crap.
Just get a Token for you gtbank Mastercard
u are very correct ,i went to nigeria to collect one only to get back here and see that i can load EVEN WITH A UBA BRANCH.i should have collected the uba mastercard linked with account.
if anybody wants to use uba card they should rather go the master that is linked to a savings account .that is better.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Please my good people of NL... I want to order some goods which the seller told me the total weight will be 20kg pls I will like to know how much CVM will charge me for it and also as the seller will take it to them and they will pay him, will they collect service charge on it too ?
Thanks please I expect prompt answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2013
^^^^^
It all depends on which shipping option you want. You can chat with us online now if you have further question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: ^^^^^
It all depends on which shipping option you want. You can chat with us online now if you have further question
I don't have access to my laptop now where I am ! But the seller will deliver to you and you will pay him thru my account which I will open when I get back to Lagos ! And I will take delivery in Lagos .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
exactly,nothing new is been said again.and those that know are not revealing anything more no thanks to dumb questions been asked always.
@chemashie,this is onatisi,where have u been and thanks for the mail u sent the last time .
Bro, am always on nairaland viewing some topics. My wife has been running the importatn biz on my behalf for now due to my schedule.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2013
Allurefunky:

sure you can. I also want to apply for mine today

please is it dat GTBank will ask me to pay token bfo i can use it on aliexpress while with UBA africard its direct without any token, pls i need to know dis

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall: ^^^^^

@ CVM
What is the latest with my order, delenils is my username.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
i think cvm should open another thread for suggestions ,enquiries .and anyone that has a question can always go there .it will be like a customer care center.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
eedriyz:

Unlike CVM they don't allow you pay sellers by yourself. Place a dummy order, you'll be able to find their payment options and other infos

If i want to use CVM,then i have to pay into their account the money for the goods and shipping fees?
Thought one could pay to seller then ask CVM to collect ur goods and ship it down to Nigeria.. If so that means applying for a uba africard won't be neccessary since their the one purchasing and shipping my goods except if i don't want to use them only then i can apply for a uba africard...hope i'm right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
lord_mayor: Please my good people of NL... I want to order some goods which the seller told me the total weight will be 20kg pls I will like to know how much CVM will charge me for it and also as the seller will take it to them and they will pay him, will they collect service charge on it too ?
Thanks please I expect prompt answer
$270usd at most.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
@udemzy_udex

Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wundakind(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1: i think cvm should open another thread for suggestions ,enquiries .and anyone that has a question can always go there .it will be like a customer care center.

Seconded.... And dis free browsin ish is beginnin to derail d thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
surveycash: @udemzy_udex

Yes

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
I thought people were talking of exploring new areas in importation in Season 3. Now that we're all gonna continue with this particular thread, don't you all think it will eventually make it cumbersome reading up from page 1 to infinito, if this thread is allowed to continue. Again, I don't see how we'll be getting any direction as to the new areas we should be exploring now.

My opinion, this thread will continue to be derailed until it loses its significance
What To Do: Create another thread, title it Season 3, then focus on the new direction we should be focusing on

My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Unique!:
I thought people were talking of exploring new areas in importation in Season 3. Now that we're all gonna continue with this particular thread, don't you all think it will eventually make it cumbersome reading up from page 1 to infinito, if this thread is allowed to continue. Again, I don't see how we'll be getting any direction as to the new areas we should be exploring now.

My opinion, this thread will continue to be derailed until it loses its significance
What To Do: Create another thread, title it Season 3, then focus on the new direction we should be focusing on

My 2 kobo
and what areas or aspect should season 3 cover
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gud day all. I saw some laptop worth 66dolas wit free shiping. D specs are enticin wit 500g hd nd 2.4ghz 1g ram. Though it seem a cloned pc 2 me. Is it advisabld to go 4 it. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bros can u help me wit d mtn magic settings . Iykemanuel@gmail.com thanks in advance bro
maxibrainz: If this 10mb per dial is what i use i would not be able to send all the people i sent free gb on nairaland, browsing unlimitedly with mtn yap with the magic sim settings, i would be expecting some of my goods today when it arrives i will .......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
though av nt imported anytn yet,i discovered dis thread recently n av read 4m season 1(100 pages) n season 2 up 2 dis current page...n i suggest a season 3 sld be opened n its main concentratn sld be how 2 get goods 4m america n europe @ cheapest rates n oda problems....no adverts or atmcard qstns n oda bullshits
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
this is my own advice for those ishing to open season 3.the season 3 should be about marketing and the issue of pooling resources together.i have noticed something in this season 2 most people that started have backed out .some may have quit ,some have goods that are yet to be sold .these to seasons have dealt extensively with buying procedures
secondly ,i have been waiting to see something among u guys and that is people coming together to form solid units.most buyers that buy units of 10s will not last in this importation biz excpet they have another regular salary job .u guys should try and come together pull ur resources together and buy in bulk.that is what indians do and chinnesse but if most ppl still stick to buying singles all na chop money ooo

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello house. Thanks all for the other day.
Still mayorall. Madam cutee had ban me for a month from posting on this section. Gonna be using ma gal account for now.

At Victor. I have resent my order as directed and I have deposited more into your diamond bank account but I have not been able to upload the details on your site. Getting an error message. Anyway I have lodged ma complains. Please buy my goods before the seller inflate the prize again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1: this is my own advice for those ishing to open season 3.the season 3 should be about marketing and the issue of pooling resources together.i have noticed something in this season 2 most people that started have backed out .some may have quit ,some have goods that are yet to be sold .these to seasons have dealt extensively with buying procedures
secondly ,i have been waiting to see something among u guys and that is people coming together to form solid units.most buyers that buy units of 10s will not last in this importation biz excpet they have another regular salary job .u guys should try and come together pull ur resources together and buy in bulk.that is what indians do and chinnesse but if most ppl still stick to buying singles all na chop money ooo

You just said what's oin mind mind for long and am interested in that and any serious minded real business guy can get in touch ! I might have some cash to be able to form a business group by the month end !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
lord_mayor:

You just said what's oin mind mind for long and am interested in that and any serious minded real business guy can get in touch ! I might have some cash to be able to form a business group by the month end !
i dont live in nigeria if not i would have joined u,just try and get 5 people ,pull 1000 dollars together starting that is about 35k each .decide on ur product and seller ,the gimmick in importation biz is the larger u buy the better.this is what ibo traders do.they all contribute money for someone to go to china thereby reducing their cost price e will buy it cheaper than u guys that buy in 10s and he will sell it faster becos he got it cheap.imagine buying jewelries worth 1000 dollars from aliexpress,just imagine the quantity that will be and how much profit u will make .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
fame12k:

please is it dat GTBank will ask me to pay token bfo i can use it on aliexpress while with UBA africard its direct without any token, pls i need to know dis

thanks

please answer a novice here oo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
i dont live in nigeria if not i would have joined u,just try and get 5 people ,pull 1000 dollars together starting that is about 35k each .decide on ur product and seller ,the gimmick in importation biz is the larger u buy the better.this is what ibo traders do.they all contribute money for someone to go to china thereby reducing their cost price e will buy it cheaper than u guys that buy in 10s and he will sell it faster becos he got it cheap.imagine buying jewelries worth 1000 dollars from aliexpress,just imagine the quantity that will be and how much profit u will make .
Bros, that your comment for that guy wey won use 1k start business wey still no won do any marketing funny die.........funniest line I have read today cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
and what areas or aspect should season 3 cover

neroflo57: though av nt imported anytn yet,i discovered dis thread recently n av read 4m season 1(100 pages) n season 2 up 2 dis current page...n i suggest a season 3 sld be opened n its main concentratn sld be how 2 get goods 4m america n europe @ cheapest rates n oda problems....no adverts or atmcard qstns n oda bullshits

texaco1: this is my own advice for those ishing to open season 3.the season 3 should be about marketing and the issue of pooling resources together.i have noticed something in this season 2 most people that started have backed out .some may have quit ,some have goods that are yet to be sold .these to seasons have dealt extensively with buying procedures

There! Some pretty good suggestions up there. More suggestions are welcome, and I could recall some people, many pages back, suggesting cheaper shipping methods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Adedayo516: Bros, that your comment for that guy wey won use 1k start business wey still no won do any marketing funny die.........funniest line I have read today cheesy
dont mind that guy,he is lazy kid,he thinks ppl just sit in front of the pc and pick money.how u dey jare?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by taovilla: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
@CVM am still expecting call from ur agent...pls kindly update me about my order...my username is taovilla
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adedayo516(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
texaco1:
dont mind that guy,he is lazy kid,he thinks ppl just sit in front of the pc and pick money.how u dey jare?
The man wey sit beside me for inside this BRT don dey use one eye take look me make hin no be say I don kolo..........cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Texaco: u really have a point there! I for myself have a supplier who's in china that's not on aliexpress ! (I have been to china twice tho) the problem I have is they sell in bulk that is mostly stocklots which is sometimes cheaper but I can't go it all alone ! Well, I will wait till month end and see how things pans out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by HORLARMORE: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please which is more reliable on aliexpress, UBA Africard or GTB and how many days will. It take goods of 5KG to get to Nigeria using free shipping. 15 - 60 days but can it actually be up to 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.