Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004295 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rassco(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
I ordered 8G flash drive in January through aliexpress via FedEx and it arrive less than 10 days. I'm in abuja anyway. The flash drives were okay. Just make sure the seller has good rating.
how much did you buy the flashdrives?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ddon4(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
i Ordered some jewelries from aliexpress in early January but use the free shipping method and i have to confirm that i receive the product at the end of this month but i have not yet receive the product. what can i do house...i need yur help.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
d_don: i Ordered some jewelries from aliexpress in early January but use the free shipping method and i have to confirm that i receive the product at the end of this month but i have not yet receive the product. what can i do house...i need yur help.
Why should you confirm u have recieved the gud while you have not. you dont have to until you recive your order. have been be tracking the shipping to know if the guds are here in nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
HAS ANYONE HAVE SUCCESSFUL STORY IMPORTING BRAZILIAN HUMAN HAIR FROM ALIEXPRESS?
Which store can u recommend on aliexpress and how much did u sell it here in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
freestuffsonnet: HAS ANYONE HAVE SUCCESSFUL STORY IMPORTING BRAZILIAN HUMAN HAIR FROM ALIEXPRESS?
Which store can u recommend on aliexpress and how much did u sell it here in Nigeria?
Heard they're mostly fake. Not to worry, Chinko stuffs had a market here. They're cheaper anyway

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by probsolver: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ all especially chemase, surveycash and others, pls I want a cheaper tablet than 'aoson 7" tablet' dat chrisvic is selling but with Same features; bluetooth, wifi, 2G, 3G, Hdmi, rj45, slim. Chrisvic price is arround $139 but I believe I can get something cheaper with d same feature av done some searches gotten some but not with all d features mentioned and I know there are great serchers here kindly help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tomm2580(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
dridowu: bros i guess u quoted me wrong or beta still read my post again.
sorry brother, i quoted the wrong person. I actually wanted to quote Sam nelson
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
probsolver: @ all especially chemase, surveycash and others, pls I want a cheaper tablet than 'aoson 7" tablet' dat chrisvic is selling but with Same features; bluetooth, wifi, 2G, 3G, Hdmi, rj45, slim. Chrisvic price is arround $139 but I believe I can get something cheaper with d same feature av done some searches gotten some but not with all d features mentioned and I know there are great serchers here kindly help.

Just me, you cannot find any of same specs and quality + shipping less than that price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Am really sorry for this off-topic question. I need location based mobile numbers. Specifically Kontagora in Niger state. Does anyone have link to credible sms sites or agents that can provide this for cheap?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
probsolver: @ all especially chemase, surveycash and others, pls I want a cheaper tablet than 'aoson 7" tablet' dat chrisvic is selling but with Same features; bluetooth, wifi, 2G, 3G, Hdmi, rj45, slim. Chrisvic price is arround $139 but I believe I can get something cheaper with d same feature av done some searches gotten some but not with all d features mentioned and I know there are great serchers here kindly help.
Here is a response for a tablet I made request for from a manufacturer on alibaba;

Dear Naija Market Place:

Thank you for all:

(1)can someone make call with this tablet using a sim card in Nigeria? Yes
(2)What is the best price for 1 pc as sample? Unit price:125USD shipping cost paid by customer.
(3)What is your guarantee on the product in terms of browsing the internet and durability? We provide 1 year warranty for all our products
(4) I would place order for 100pcs if the 1pc sample work well. We will give you more discount if so.

Looking forward to your reply.
Professional Manufacturer of Tablet pc device.

HERE IS ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM A MANUFACTURER;
hello ,friend :

how are you ?many thanks for your inquiry

we are a professional factory that produce tablet pc ,with the mature business service team and the first class machine ,we had a good reputation in this line ,
Archos make a big OEM order from us every month,the quality is the first for us .
about your request ,7 inch ,,8gb ,1024*600 resolution ,can support bluetooth ,GPS ,3g or 2g calling ,above androd 4.0 ,and so on.
here enclosed the spec and picture ,.pls check it ,
5pcs price is usd 122 for per pc ,
shipping fee by DHL is usd 93.7 for 5pcs
we have stock now ,we can send to you right now after your payment
waiting for your reply
best regards
susan

I can forward the email to you if you need them so you can have access to their websites and further discuss with them. Sometime you can even call them up and talk like a real business CEO.
Just send a mail to my peronal email address, not the one in my signature or chat me up on BB: 3100FA1A

@all, I have been away due to the work on my table and laboratory research works. I appreciate those that have been calling and mailing me all this while.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sunkaeme: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Dehley, I hv d exact tablet u r asking for. If u still need it contact me on 08026205545. I am in lagos. Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enyice(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
toluxa1: Am really sorry for this off-topic question. I need location based mobile numbers. Specifically Kontagora in Niger state. Does anyone have link to credible sms sites or agents that can provide this for cheap?

well i served in niger state, kontagora precisely.

I might be of help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enyice(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
@all, i honestly haven't imported anything, not even a pin.

Right now, i want to try my hands on females' beauty products by revlon, l'oreal and mary kay from ebay.

I'v made frantic efforts in creating awareness to my female friends about my business prospect and their responses has been positive, i also contacted a close friend of mine in newyork and he's willing to work with me.

Tonight, i got a very discouraging news from a friend of mine that many of the products on ebay are fake and as a newbie, i just dont need a bad name.

Now my problem's how to go about this... Cuz right now, am so confused.
@chemashie, survey, tolu, wyz, a brother needs y'all's help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2013
enyice: @all, i honestly haven't imported anything, not even a pin.

Right now, i want to try my hands on females' beauty products by revlon, l'oreal and mary kay from ebay.

I'v made frantic efforts in creating awareness to my female friends about my business prospect and their responses has been positive, i also contacted a close friend of mine in newyork and he's willing to work with me.

Tonight, i got a very discouraging news from a friend of mine that many of the products on ebay are fake and as a newbie, i just dont need a bad name.

Stop being friends with that your friend... He doesn't want you for success. Most (I guess many will be better) of those stuffs including cars you see around here are from eBay.
There should be fake stuffs there too anyway, and the only way around it is buying only from buyers with excellent feedbacks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2013
surveycash2:

Why not try it out with dhl shipping. Some sellers give free shipping with dhl if you meet certain order amount. Make sure you use Escrow..
thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 5:10am On Feb 22, 2013
guts please i want to import black berry phones (bold 6) and i will like you people to direct me where to get it on aliexpress or anywhere in Nigeria but my location is at port-Harcourt i would want it to be shipped over there in P.H. i also have one thing in mind which is, i dont know if dhl, fed ex, ems, or tnt can locate my house address in port-Harcourt? and also has anybody received his or her goods with aliexpress in port-Harcourt? thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2013
@ enyice, if the seller's location is from china, just run away from him/her. At the left handside, click from USA only to see if the sellers is from USA. Another hint is to scroll down on the product details and see if the seller has online stores where you can just search for his/her store online.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sunkaeme: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Pls @all,

I am considering buying this tablet for one of my customers who prefers 10inch screen to 7inch Aoson.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/built-in-3g-10-1-inch-PiPo-M3-3G-version-Dual-Core-Tablet-PC-IPS-1280x800/740965445.html

But I want to know if it can browse with Airtel, GLO, MTN or Etisalat line.
Let's I forget I suspect it is 3G WCDMA
Also help me assess it based on its specifications.

Regards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by longman56: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2013
rotwailler:

145$ no pouch but has keybord...i recieved it yesterday

Does $145 include the shipping fee & service charge to CVM? I'm thinking of picking the same tablet too. I'm ready to starting importing now, the information I got from season one is invaluable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Sunkaeme: Pls @all,

I am considering buying this tablet for one of my customers who prefers 10inch screen to 7inch Aoson.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/built-in-3g-10-1-inch-PiPo-M3-3G-version-Dual-Core-Tablet-PC-IPS-1280x800/740965445.html

But I want to know if it can browse with Airtel, GLO, MTN or Etisalat line.
Let's I forget I suspect it is 3G WCDMA
Also help me assess it based on its specifications.

Regards.

I think this is a great Tab (just not sure of the reliability of the seller, didnt check), though Aoson too has 9.7 inch Tabs, I think its M11 or so. Same features too, IPS, Dual Core, 16GB etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash2: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
enyice: @all, i honestly haven't imported anything, not even a pin..

Try as much as possible to avoid third party in your business. Most of these friends don't want to help you even for a fee. Just go to ebay to get those stuff yourself.

Good luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jjjkkkooo: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rassco: how much did you buy the flashdrives?
I bought the flash for about 5.5 dollars and shipped for 5.5 dollars thereabouts making $11 per one. And I sold them here for 5000 nairaland each. That was good biz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guente02(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
CA is as slow as a sick snail. I ordered three amazon books for my boss PhD and uptill now it has not arrived at his office (used office pick-up). Please in case of personal future purchases from E-bay and Amazon, which other Package and Mail Forwarding site should i use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lady Winona: Okay, I've been following this thread quietly for some time now but for some reason I've been unable to find the courage to import something. First of all, I think chrisvicmall charges are way too exorbitant that at the end of the day, I'm barely making any profit but that's not why I'm here.
I'm here to contribute to this thread and pass on some info that I saw yesterday that can help anyone import goods at almost 1/10th of the price that chrisvicmall is charging.
I was reading Lindaikeji's blog yesterday and one of her articles was on a set up like chrisvicmall that aids people in importing their goods just like chrisvicmall but at ridiculously cheap prices. This setup is MICOSTAR MALL.COM and they charge $3.40 per pound (I.e 2.2kg) from usa to lagos and then an additional 0.99 per pound if ur place of residence is another state other than Lagos. They will help parties interested in purchasing items from major online shops in usa and asia including alibaba.com. U wld agree with me that it is much cheaper than chrisvicmall that charges $13 per kg plus an additional $10 for aiding in the transaction and deals only in one or two china based sites.
I am using this opportunity to tell the house this info cos I want to know if this micostarmall.com can be trusted cos if they are, then I'll say that they are the next best thing to happen to young people hoping to improve their lives.

Thank u

My broda micostarmall aint cheaP. ℓ̊ wanted τ̲̅ȍ buy a HD of 54dollars. D shipping. Cost was 34 dollars τ̲̅ȍ owerri. Its expennsenSive ndd doesn't tally wit. Ur own price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abeg ℓ̊ nneed laptop HD. ℓ̊ dey owerri 0813025594 my bros dey lag festac 500GB 4 7K or. 320GB 4 5K
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wisemanj(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
d_don: i Ordered some jewelries from aliexpress in early January but use the free shipping method and i have to confirm that i receive the product at the end of this month but i have not yet receive the product. what can i do house...i need yur help.
funny guy i like ur faith.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolalere2002: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
chemashie:

Pls I need the contact. I want to order some 10" tablet on monday. Thanks.

Here is a response for a tablet I made request for from a manufacturer on alibaba;

Dear Naija Market Place:

Thank you for all:

(1)can someone make call with this tablet using a sim card in Nigeria? Yes
(2)What is the best price for 1 pc as sample? Unit price:125USD shipping cost paid by customer.
(3)What is your guarantee on the product in terms of browsing the internet and durability? We provide 1 year warranty for all our products
(4) I would place order for 100pcs if the 1pc sample work well. We will give you more discount if so.

Looking forward to your reply.
Professional Manufacturer of Tablet pc device.

HERE IS ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM A MANUFACTURER;
hello ,friend :

how are you ?many thanks for your inquiry

we are a professional factory that produce tablet pc ,with the mature business service team and the first class machine ,we had a good reputation in this line ,
Archos make a big OEM order from us every month,the quality is the first for us .
about your request ,7 inch ,,8gb ,1024*600 resolution ,can support bluetooth ,GPS ,3g or 2g calling ,above androd 4.0 ,and so on.
here enclosed the spec and picture ,.pls check it ,
5pcs price is usd 122 for per pc ,
shipping fee by DHL is usd 93.7 for 5pcs
we have stock now ,we can send to you right now after your payment
waiting for your reply
best regards
susan

I can forward the email to you if you need them so you can have access to their websites and further discuss with them. Sometime you can even call them up and talk like a real business CEO.
Just send a mail to my peronal email address, not the one in my signature or chat me up on BB: 3100FA1A

@all, I have been away due to the work on my table and laboratory research works. I appreciate those that have been calling and mailing me all this while.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by signature2012(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
For those of us who import andriod tabs frm alix,it came to my mind today dat shud incase after sellin a product to a customer after 5 months,he came back n says it develop fault,just want to ask if we av known someone dat can repair diz TABs from china,plz i need more people to discuss about diz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
I bought the flash for about 5.5 dollars and shipped for 5.5 dollars thereabouts making $11 per one. And I sold them here for 5000 nairaland each. That was good biz.

Please bro which courrier did u use?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
i just got some watches i ordered from alix since january. Funny enough i got it thru post office. They called me to come pick my mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wisemanj(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
i m very happy to see the success of my fellow importers and for dose who want to start but still dot hav the capital just trust in God 4 favour and above all pray 4 wisdom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.