Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003058 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2013
a.A.K:
Guys I really need your help I don't understand what Chrisvicmall is telling me about $10 service charge.this is the 1st time I am making orders my self my younger brother has been doing it on my behalf what I am buying is not more than $29 and they r asking for 10 plus 13 of shipping can anybody tell if this is normal
Why not buy it yourself using a GTB card and have d seller ship to them, pay them $13 to bring it here. Make sure I find a seller that ship for free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Hey guys, if there is anyone that is willing to buy some payza $$. Contact me pls. My details are in my signature. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aAK1(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2013
eedriyz:
Why not buy it yourself using a GTB card and have d seller ship to them, pay them $13 to bring it here. Make sure I find a seller that ship for free
the seller is shipping to the address for $2 which is okay by me but the guy at the shipping company still insisted. On $10 service charge.I don't know what that's for?.I am using a uba card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
a.A.K:
the seller is shipping to the address for $2 which is okay by me but the guy at the shipping company still insisted. On $10 service charge.I don't know what that's for?.I am using a uba card
Are u not using CVM? You only pay for shipping if you buy urself. It is boldly stated on their site that the service charge applies only if they're buying for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2013
eedriyz:
Are u not using CVM? You only pay for shipping if you buy urself. It is boldly stated on their site that the service charge applies only if they're buying for you

Bros the guy is right. I'm chatting with elena now and she said you still have to pay the $10 service fee. The only difference is that the $10 covers for all the goods u purchase irrespective of the total amount.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2013
golamike:

Bros the guy is right. I'm chatting with elena now and she said you still have to pay the $10 service fee. The only difference is that the $10 covers for all the goods u purchase irrespective of the total amount.

My plan is early next month. That's too bad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guente02(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2013
My order is on dispatch...According to China Post Mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2013
guente02: My order is on dispatch...According to China Post Mail

Congrats
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Please experienced tablet importers, i want to know if a tablet PC that supports 2G phone call is alright. It also has built-in WIFI and external 3G. My major concern is the 2G phone call stuff 'cos i want to be using my sim card to browse on it. Would that be possible with it and will the speed be ok? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by star2008(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2013
@ phyl123 thanks 4 d link.pls i will like to call u as regard this android,my no is 08023461824 just flash me twice n i wil cal u back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello friends, what do you think about this Android phone?

Please view and give your best advice

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-VIA-8650-256MB-4GB-phone-call-pc-bulid-in-camera-Android-2-2-800MHZ-256/547310337.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
hello house, I got a link of a tablet which has WCDMA. Pls what that mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AKMoney1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dehley: hello house, I got a link of a tablet which has WCDMA. Pls what that mean?

It simply mean the tab is 3G enabled and also have a sim slot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AKMoney1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dehley: hello house, I got a link of a tablet which has WCDMA. Pls what that mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goldincome(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: Hello friends, what do you think about this Android phone?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-VIA-8650-256MB-4GB-phone-call-pc-bulid-in-camera-Android-2-2-800MHZ-256/547310337.html

My advice, don't near any tablet that has VIA processor. I will not say it two times

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klv: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Q
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by amtheone(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls what does tab with 2G means?

Thanks for ur kind response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2013

Wow!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PurpleHouse(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2013

That might bite you hard........ stick to Allwinner.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks... but I want one that can accept sim card, dual core and play videos, accept apps like whatsapp etc
PurpleHouse: That might bite you hard........ stick to Allwinner.

goldincome:

My advice, don't near any tablet that has VIA processor. I will not say it two times
Thank you!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dehley(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
PurpleHouse: That might bite you hard........ stick to Allwinner.

What about Aoson Brand?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chibenze(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
eedriyz:

Wow!
hi eedryz i saw u advert on payza but i want to buy liberty abt $10 do u sell also or can any legit person sell 4 me, wil pay tru recharge card. Back to importation i went to my bank nd was told to com next week 4 d visa card, cant wait to start importation man, thanks to all elmeto, surveycash,chemesh,2sexy,xbuz,nin...etc for the knowledge u guys has imparted into my life. Am really happy is only God dat wi bless u all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chibenze:
hi eedryz i saw u advert on payza but i want to buy liberty abt $10 do u sell also or can any legit person sell 4 me, wil pay tru recharge card. Back to importation i went to my bank nd was told to com next week 4 d visa card, cant wait to start importation man, thanks to all elmeto, surveycash,chemesh,2sexy,xbuz,nin...etc for the knowledge u guys has imparted into my life. Am really happy is only God dat wi bless u all

I don't. It's not that I'm running an exchange company. I just need some cash. My Lr is empty
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor are u chemisie? Pls answer my questions cos i need it badly, I also need ur contact bosz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: That money could get u the laptop but shipping fee is not included...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sam-Nelson:
Who Dey kogi state (Okene) among u guys?? ABEG i wan start this buz as a student but NO laptop! Abeg who fit help me order 4 one dat wil be pretty good 4 surfing d net . ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME! i got smal change of 20k for dat. WHO GO BE MY SAVIOR NOW??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

The main difference between Aliexpress and Alibaba is that Alibaba is mainly for manufacturing companies while Aliexpress is mainly for wholesalers.

Most stores on Alibaba will require you to purchase a minimum quantity. The price is cheap because you are purchasing in bulk but you can purchase only one if you ask them for sample. You cannot read stores feedback and seller's rating on Alibaba because of the nature of the business. You can deal with seller that has onsite check, gold supplier and escrow(though optional if we are making the payment on your behalf).

Actually they will release the money when we receive the product. The reason is because the shipping company that will deliver the goods to us will sign that we have received the product. The supplier can easily contact Escrow service and since we do not give any complain, they will release the money to the supplier.

Note that if we are to handle the payment on your behalf, the escrow service don't apply.

The fee from Lagos to Kaduna is determine by the transport service used. You can budget between 500-3000naira.

Thanks chrisvicmall for the explanation. if i may ask, if they have to release the money to the supplier or you have to pay on my behalf, how do you then know about the quality or the standard of the product i order if it actually fits the standard i'm expecting.

Also, what is it about using alibaba outsourcing to confirm the genuity of the supplier and other stuff and then chrisvicmall deals with alibaba outsourcing to get my products. i got some companies who are ready to sell as low as 5 quantity of what i wanted on alibaba and their prices are about 50% to 60% cheaper compared to the same products on aliexpress. and they ve got onsite check, gold rating from alibaba. pls what do you think. Thanks so much. Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello house, anyone with an idea where i can purchase DELL or HP Quality Laptop and GOOD QUALITY Phones ONLINE? I need this for my personal use.
THANKS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PurpleHouse(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: Thanks... but I want one that can accept sim card, dual core and play videos, accept apps like whatsapp etc

Thank you!
put ur email here, i'll send you links both in Baba and )xpress, these are d only ones i've tested and my clients love it.... You too might..... Except that, they're not Dual Core.,.,.. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phyl123: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
star2008: @ phyl123 thanks 4 d link.pls i will like to call u as regard this android,my no is 08023461824 just flash me twice n i wil cal u back.

Star2008, Youve got mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PurpleHouse(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dehley:

What about Aoson Brand?
Good, but as for me, i'll never buy that again..... Why? Though they're of Great quality, but i recently dash one to my siblin coz d battery life sucks.... Dnt know if i did somtin wrong or failed to do sommtin, i like the brand coz of it's sleekness and quality, but, Hmnnmnmmmnnm. Battery just f**ks up!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enozy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
fellow importers i just made my first transaction on aliexpress on 25th of febuary. Status awaiting shipment though through china air mail. Fingers crossed hoping on God. Thanks to everyone who made this knowledge available to me, God bless you all[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]fellow importers i just made my first transaction on aliexpress on 25th of febuary. Status awaiting shipment though through china air mail. Fingers crossed hoping on God. Thanks to everyone who made this knowledge available to me, God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.