Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005101 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
miqos02: pls house, i need someone with paypal to help me pay on ebay, very urgent
check this guy 'mikkyangel' he helps to buy from ebay and also bid on ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vinna(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
I've read through the thread (tho it took me almost a week) and it seems everyone here imports from China. Can anyone advice me on how to import from USA (cosmetics, shoes, bags). All the gurus in the house please help.

Thank you in advance. wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by danielscot: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by danielscot: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Okattamgbee: check this guy 'mikkyangel' he helps to buy from ebay and also bid on ebay.

thank you i will contact him
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by twinskenny(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
miqos02: pls house, i need someone with paypal to help me pay on ebay, very urgent
i have some stuff coming in in the next two weeks.. if u dont mind you can contact me 08051355133
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
twinskenny: i have some stuff coming in in the next two weeks.. if u dont mind you can contact me 08051355133
you ve not tell us how you buy from US
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
All stores now showing only "ships to US" or is it only on my account?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
ojialo: please give me link in aliexpress where I can buy the azsky g+ am using strong decoreder
excuse me strong decorder is it the normal strong we use in watching ball
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
danielscot:
thanks bro
strong decoder is it the one we use in watching football?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
infogenius: ok,on d m/card website,JUST CLICK NEXT[orange arrow i suppose,it is not difficult 2 c].u'll b asked 4 ur card no,fill it & submit,anoda page comes up,it'll ask 4 ur name as it appears on card,d activation code,a secret word,congratulation message.fill accordingly & u'll just b fine.
you are such a nice person. Have made the payment.Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chidiobidinma: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
aminu150:
payment in buying what and in what site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by infogenius(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
aminu150:
It is my pleasure.Glad dat u made d payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chukabiz: All stores now showing only "ships to US" or is it only on my account?
Bros, click the drop-down arrow immediately after US and select Nigeria from the list of countries that appears.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
for those who are using DHL, read what fellow importers are facing here on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1260920/mini-importers-dhl-fedex-ups/1#1260920.54q
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
9free:
Bros, click the drop-down arrow immediately after US and select Nigeria from the list of countries that appears.
Thank you bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
9free:
I chatted with a seller today after changing it to Nigeria, stil said, she don't ship to NIGERIA, then i gave her the option of CVM, waiting for her reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Honestly, importin items hasnt bin as smooth of recent. Most sellers now charge shippin fee on items we have enjoyed free shippin on over time, some dont wanna send to nigeria and some others say they cant ship some items thru HK post anymore, bizbloke(s.a) is expensive to we non-lag residents and cvm is synonimous wit delay.

Can't wait for trade btwn Nigeria&US to b as free as dat wit china
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2013
auchman88: I paid for an AZSKY G6 S2 HD GPRS COMBO DECODER on 7th and it was shipped on 10 of September through hongkong post and it arrived safely on 24th of september. That's very fast. I'm enjoying it right now. Use hongkong post because its faster than chinapost. Thanks
9free:
Multifunction satelite decoder.
Used for intercepting, receiving and decoding terrestrial satellite signals.
Thank you.
surveycash:

You guys should market that device codedly oo. Those with the rights are not smiling about this development.

A word they say....

BREAKING NEWS==> The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) yesterday confirmed the arrest of a
suspected digital satellite broadcast scammer,
Tope Ajayi, in Kano.
The commission said Ajayi was picked up last
Friday by the operatives of the EFCC from his apartment at 26, Link Bawo Road, in Hausawa,
Kano, following intelligence report.
A statement by the Head of Media and Publicity
of the commission, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren, said
over 100 decoders and other computer gadgets
were recovered from his server room during a search on his apartment.
The statement said: “Ajayi, who claimed to have
worked with Skye Bank Plc, is said to be a major
digital satellite broadcast scammer.
“He is alleged to have a server that links up with a
server in China
and an unknown Internet Service Provider (ISP) somewhere in Europe or the
United States of America.”
The EFCC said the suspect was also alleged to be
“engaged in illegal importation, selling and
distribution of pirated devices popularly known
as Dungle
which enables subscribers to have free access to Multichoice satellite signals across West
and Central Africa.”
The statement added: “According to Mr. Frikkie
Jonker, Senior Anti-Piracy Manager,
Multichoice, Ajayi’s server is considered strong
as it controls its counterpart server in China and distributes satellite signals to a host of West
African and Central African countries,

including Senegal, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia,
Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya Uganda and Benin
Republic .
“It was also revealed that the suspect had been extracting control words from Multichoice cards
in Nigeria and sending same to a server in China
which is connected to an ISP server placed
somewhere in Europe or America.
“Jonker, who expressed his gratitude to the EFCC
for the arrest, described the scam as one of the biggest in recent times.
“Ajayi will be arraigned in court when
investigation is concluded.”

MAKE UNA BECAREFUL OO, THERE IS A SERIOUS HUNT FOR ALL INVOLVED

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls gurus in the aus, is dis tablet ok if I buy 2want 2resell here.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/1235496237.html#

Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oladat4real: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Please help! I have seen some goods, I wanted to make the payment and I want to ship them to Nigeria through DHL but I don't know how to do it because I'm new to the DHL system. Please, I need someone to give me a step by step to ship from China to Nigeria through DHL. Besides, how much are they charging per kg?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Slaak:

Can't wait for trade btwn Nigeria&US to b as free as dat wit china
ok,but that will be a long wait bro,believe me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Alpet(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2013
AB Logistics? How reliable are they? Has anybody here uses there service before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mastercee(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2013
toluxa1:

Tope Ajayi, in Kano.
Friday by the operatives of the EFCC from his apartment at 26, Link Bawo Road, in Hausawa,
server in China
as Dungle
which enables subscribers to have free access to Multichoice satellite signals across West
and Central Africa.”
as it controls its counterpart server in China and distributes satellite signals to a host of West

Republic .
“It was also revealed that the suspect had been extracting control words from Multichoice cards

My fellow Importers! Pls make una becareful oooo. Importing this decoder won't turn you to an overnight millionaire, there are other goods you can import from China and give you well over 100 - 200% return on your investment in no time. Why go for goods that can land you in jail.

Just my 1 cent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2013
mastercee:

My fellow Importers! Pls make una becareful oooo. Importing this decoder won't turn you to an overnight millionaire, there are other goods you can import from China and give you well over 100 - 200% return on your investment in no time. Why go for goods that can land you in jail.

Just my 1 cent

God bless you bro.

A little that a righteous man has is better than the riches of many wicked. (Psalm 37:16)

Better to have little, with godliness, than to be rich and dishonest. (Proverbs 16:cool

...A poor man is better than a liar. (Prov. 19:22)

Godliness + Contentment = Great Gain (I Tim. 6:6)

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith... (Rev. 2:11)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2013
word of advice, and of wisdom and not to be greedy

toluxa1:

Tope Ajayi, in Kano.
server in China
as Dungle
and Central Africa.”

Republic .

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2013
mastercee:

Just my 1 cent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2013
dvdami:

God bless you bro.

A little that a righteous man has is better than the riches of many wicked. (Psalm 37:16)

Better to have little, with godliness, than to be rich and dishonest. (Proverbs 16:cool

...A poor man is better than a liar. (Prov. 19:22)

Godliness + Contentment = Great Gain (I Tim. 6:6)

He that has an hear let him hear what the Spirit saith... (Rev. 2:11)

yeah with determination, patient, contentment minus illegal deals there will be great gain at last. For great success steer clear of illegal deals.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2013
9free:

but it wasn't so .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by manufos(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2013
After receiving a call and sms from a Nipost staff, I collected two packages yesterday bought on aliexpress through free shipping with Chinapost after 21 days. ACCORDING to the lady at the counter you only PAY for packages weighing above 1 KG. E.g registered mail weighing between 1-5kg is N200 while unregistered is N500. Always ask the staff questions and be friendly. And if you want to give appreciation, it is entirely up to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shinaf: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2013
manufos: After receiving a call and sms from a Nipost staff, I collected two packages yesterday bought on aliexpress through free shipping with Chinapost after 21 days. ACCORDING to the lady at the counter you only PAY for packages weighing above 1 KG. E.g registered mail weighing between 1-5kg is N200 while unregistered is N500. Always ask the staff questions and be friendly. And if you want to give appreciation, it is entirely up to you.
please can you explain to me days it take to get goods using chinapost? Singapore post? becus most seller put 20------60days
the last I bought goods via free shipping it spent like 6weeks..i stopped using it ...but now pple says 21day some 19days..pls expatiate thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2013
shinaf:
please can you explain to me days it take to get goods using chinapost? Singapore post? becus most seller put 20------60days
the last I bought goods via free shipping it spent like 6weeks..i stopped using it ...but now pple says 21day some 19days..pls expatiate thanks
Free shipping has improved. when I used China post, it took 15 days. when I used Hong Kong post, it took 13.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.