Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1005077 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Amando_bolt: I heard using GTB card, they charge about N15 more than de normal exchange rate. pls gurus in hauz, do any of u have an idea on how access bank cards do their exchange.
is it lower than gtb rates?? pls reply asap

FBN Naira Visa Prepaid Card is your sure bet.

Read the article here: www.importationwealth..com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please IT Gurus does the Samsung galaxy tab 3 7inch use 3g/wifi pls

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biznessman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Shoutout to Cvm for handling my 2 batch items, there communication method is not too bad and they get the job done, unlike DHL and Nigerian customs that are full of thieves, Making me almost run into a loss on my 1st order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
sunboy: Aliexpress keep cancelling my order for security reasons, 2days ago order worth 16k was cancelled, but noticed refund today when i checked my account balance. I borrowed a friends card now, and used same card was rejected. What could be wrong? anybody with this experience before?

1. Have you been using same card for online purchase? If yes. Then you need to contact their help robot and also send your personal info such as copies of the card (make sure you cover the card number leaving the only last 4 digits and also cover the CCv behind the card), your ID card/Passport/Driver's licence and recent bank statement attached to your card.

2. You can not use your friend's card to buy since it was not the card you added and the names are different.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
klens: What's the essence of Token again, they don't even ask for password,just input your card number and the secure code only, Pleases any one done Transaction with GTB card how much they charg you per dollar? This people pulled N169 per dollar from my account imaging, seems I will go and collect my Access card

The essence of the TOKEN while is JUST to generate the one time SECURE CODE. You don't need the TOKEN after you have generated your SECURE CODE unless you misplaced it and need to generate another.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Please IT Gurus does the Samsung galaxy tab 3 7inch use 3g/wifi pls

There are two versions. The Wifi only version and the wifi/3g version.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by caesare: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guys I want to buy a set of power banks on aliexpress, since this is my first trial on importation, I want to know if free shipping on hk post or Singapore is safe.. Also I want to know if It's necessary to have token in making purchase on aliexpress. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shaiguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
purplecircle: Please IT Gurus does the Samsung galaxy tab 3 7inch use 3g/wifi pls

Yup, the 3g version also includes wifi but is considerably more expensive than the wifi only version

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
shaiguy:

Yup, the 3g version also includes wifi but is considerably more expensive than the wifi only version

Please can you help with a link of where i can purchase from. I have checked amazon endlessly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
yemzy26: Please advise,I ordered a tab on Monday nd seller hasn't shipped till now yet money confirmed. I also saw on my cart that sales of that tab have been stopped on Wednesday after my orxer.should I cancel order or wait cos supplier isn't responding to my messages

since u said the seller doesn't reply u, dont cancel because they will still wait for the seller to approve the cancellation .
Just allow Aliexpress to do the cancelling and refund u instantly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Hello....got your mail notification but was unable to view the content.

Please try sending via yahoo site cus nairaland only shows mail notification.

Thanks
when someone send u PM, nairaland only send notification, what u need to do is to reply the mail so that who send u PM will get ur email address to now send u real.
that is how to use nairaland PM.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Amando_bolt: I heard using GTB card, they charge about N15 more than de normal exchange rate. pls gurus in hauz, do any of u have an idea on how access bank cards do their exchange.
is it lower than gtb rates?? pls reply asap
Access Bank charges N160.30/$1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Access Bank charges N160.30/$1
was charged 161.299/$1 or maybe i did my maths wrong, which is very unlikely tho grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nairalanders help me o I bought an allwinner tablet from aliexpress 7inch android 4.0 makes calls and all of that but the problem is dat the picture quality is very poor I don't know if my potential customers wud be pleased wif d camera quality I need to know if anyone here has had d same prb I need to fix dis so I cud sell for good money thank u

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
osy baby: Nairalanders help me o I bought an allwinner tablet from aliexpress 7inch android 4.0 makes calls and all of that but the problem is dat the picture quality is very poor I don't know if my potential customers wud be pleased wif d camera quality I need to know if anyone here has had d same prb I need to fix dis so I cud sell for good money thank u

Why dont you go for quality tabs.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cashkhiid:
THANKS PLS IS IT TRUE THAT ANY ITEM WITH BATTERY CANNOT BE SHIPPED EXCEPT THROUGH THE USE OF CVM?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
PLEASE IS BUYING FROM DHGATE SAFE? Please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:
when someone send u PM, nairaland only send notification, what u need to do is to reply the mail so that who send u PM will get ur email address to now send u real.
that is how to use nairaland PM.

Now i understand how it works.

Wetin pesin no sabi pass am grin

Thanks bro......really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Yeah. I bought some powerbanks from that site recently. Pretty good they are. Try buy from a top merchant though.
Cashkhiid: PLEASE IS BUYING FROM DHGATE SAFE? Please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by caesare: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls how good is the 2600mah power bank with galaxy grand and s3. How Many times can it charge....planning on getting some on aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2013
Tried tracking my order now and it was shipped to Niger instead of Nigeria(it has not reached Niger though) . What should I do? Has anyone experienced such? How did you go about it. I contacted my seller and I am waiting for his response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2013
huzaifaidris: Tried tracking my order now and it was shipped to Niger instead of Nigeria(it has not reached Niger though) . What should I do? Has anyone experienced such? How did you go about it. I contacted my seller and I am waiting for his response

Lols. Your seller na werrey, O fe scam e. No be mistake at all, he did it intentionally. Check the weight and quantity of the product, you will see its not same as the one you paid for. The fake tracking number is just to deceive you and aliexpress.
Oga mi sir, open dispute ashap, reason : it was shipped to a wrong address. Write full note. If d guy no reply ashap, escalate dispute again so AE can come to your rescue.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by caesare: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Do gtb have monthly charges on their token service apart from the initial NGN 2100 being paid?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2013
mayorall:

Lols. Your seller na werrey, O fe scam e. No be mistake at all, he did it intentionally. Check the weight and quantity of the product, you will see its not same as the one you paid for. The fake tracking number is just to deceive and aliexpress.
Oga mi sir, open dispute ashap, reason : it was shipped to a wrong address. Write full note. If d guy no reply ashap, escalate dispute again AE can come to your rescue.

I'll open dispute if seller doesn't respond at the end of the day. He has more 200 positive reviews though and many Naija guys gave there positive reviews too. I wonder what happened to my order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I'll open dispute if seller doesn't respond at the end of the day. He has more 200 positive reviews though and many Naija guys gave there positive reviews too. I wonder what happened to my order

Iyen o matter. He might not have it in stock or the shipping charge is much. That product is power bank and its a huge sum?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2013
mayorall:

Iyen o matter. He might not have it in stock or the shipping charge is much. That product is power bank and its a huge sum?.

Its a tablet pc. I went through a lot with the guy sef. He first shipped it through HKpost but because of their battery issue,they shipped it back to him after like a month. He even promised me a gift for compensation. He then shipped it through Swisspost. I just decided to check the status of my item and I saw destination to be Niger. I don't know whether it means Niger State because that is where I am and that is my shipping address but I highly doubt if its Niger State since I have imported before using china post and they put country name as destination. I asked where he shipped my order but he has not responded yet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2013
purplecircle: Good morning All, please i want to purchase items on amazon and ebay, is there an ok and cheap company that can do purchase and shipping for me.
check out these two companies www.uk2meonline.com, www.ordertonigeria.com. There are a lot of them but i think these two are more cheaper.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2013
huzaifaidris:

Its a tablet pc. I went through a lot with the guy sef. He first shipped it through HKpost but because of their battery issue,they shipped it back to him after like a month. He even promised me a gift for compensation. He then shipped it through Swisspost. I just decided to check the status of my item and I saw destination to be Niger. I don't know whether it means Niger State because that is where I am and that is my shipping address but I highly doubt if its Niger State since I have imported before using china post and they put country name as destination. I asked where he shipped my order but he has not responded yet

Drop the tracking number and your shipping address copied from aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2013
mayorall:

Drop the tracking number and your shipping address copied from aliexpress.

SwissPost RS906280524CH

Plot 441, Old ATC, Opposite Bahago Secondary School Bosso
Minna, Niger, Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2013
mayorall:

Why dont you go for quality tabs.

What average cost tabs wud u suggest?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by empron(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2013
hello guyz pls I am a newbie .pls kidly help me with this tracking number infor RB549249110CN is over a month I bought the product.thanks

Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/10/18 05:15:41
Sep 30 2013 12:51AM, Send item abroad (EDI-received), CN102, CNBJSA, Item Received in good condition

Origin Country - China:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/10/18 05:15:41
20131012, 移交, FRA, 尼日利亚
20131012, 启运, MUC, 尼日利亚
20131012, 运输路程结束, FRA, 尼日利亚
20130930, 交航, PEK, 尼日利亚
20130928, 出口总包直封封发, 北京国际, 尼日利亚
20130924, 出口总包互封封发, 上海国际, 尼日利亚
20130924, 出口总包互封开拆, 上海国际, 尼日利亚
20130923, 收寄局收寄, 广商国际小包, 尼日利亚
someone shuld explain this to me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Ogetogeo:

1. Have you been using same card for online purchase? If yes. Then you need to contact their help robot and also send your personal info such as copies of the card (make sure you cover the card number leaving the only last 4 digits and also cover the CCv behind the card), your ID card/Passport/Driver's licence and recent bank statement attached to your card.

2. You can not use your friend's card to buy since it was not the card you added and the names are different.

this bank statement, do i need to go to my bank for that? or i fit use one of those ATM receipts for it? cos m having the same problem of order cancellation. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.