Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004997 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
princeuk21: go for women bags, most b hair on A.E are fake for the jewelry you just have to open your eyes so as not to purchase a fake product. Enjoy!

thanks, how do i know an original jewelry as i am new to this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

reply needed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Aliexpress cancelled my order because the seller did not ship on time. I dnt knw maybe the goods is out of stock .

Please those that have gotten a refund in the past, how long will it take before i can view my refunds in my Gtbank acct.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Ogetogeo:

[b]If you want to use ESCROW on ALIBABA:

1. Log on to Alibaba site.
2. Select what you want to buy.
3. Chat with the seller and make her know you want to use ESCROW for payment, bargain price with her, agree on the shipping method to use and the cost. Be aware that for using ESCROW you have agreed to pay 5% of the total cost of purchase and shipment of the item you are buying.
4. Click on PLACE ORDER.
5. Fill in the product description, quantity, unit price, shipping method (Expresss), shipping company, shipping cost,expected shipping date. Please hope is safe to buy tins from sellers on alibaba with escrow service menu on their profile or we should simply follow ur methord
7. Payment method, select ESCROW.
8. Now click on CONTINUE to submit.
9. Your supplier would cross-check the prices you placed for the product, shipping and also the shipping method you selected to make sure it was what you two agreed on. Then once all is in order as agreed previously, he/she would approve/Agree for payment.
10. Then you would get a link on your order section awaiting payment.
11. Then you pay.

That is all bro.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Asemo11][/quote]. Please sir hope is ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ y to buy item from sellers on alibaaba who already have an escrow service menu or we should jos simply use dis Ʊя̲̅ method
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Chukabiz: Aliexpress cancelled my order because the seller did not ship on time. I dnt knw maybe the goods is out of stock .

Please those that have gotten a refund in the past, how long will it take before i can view my refunds in my Gtbank acct.

7-10 days. I got one within 24hours thou.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Asemo11: . Please sir hope is ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ y to buy item from sellers on alibaaba who already have an escrow service menu or we should jos simply use dis Ʊя̲̅ method

It is always there but you have to first talk to the seller to see if he/she agree to your preferred choice of escrow. Most of them don't really agree to escrow because it takes long for them to get their money after sending goods. You just have be able to give him/her reasons to allow you use escrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2013
How do i know original jewelleries, pls help me out. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
@house,just got a dhl tracking no,hw many days does it take b4 it shows up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Just got a text from the post office to come pick my stuff.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by herboshedhe(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chukabiz: Just got a text from the post office to come pick my stuff.
Since when have you placed your order bro?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please, boss in the house. Is there any other sites that are more cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba cos I do see some information marketers claiming that they are going to give their subscribers many sites that sell cheaper goods. I tired ooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
herboshedhe:
Since when have you placed your order bro?

about 4 weeks nw via china post

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=Ogetogeo]

It is always there but you have to first talk to the seller to see if
he/she agree to your preferred choice of escrow. Most of them don't
really agree to escrow because it takes long for them to get their money
after sending goods. You just have be able to give him/her reasons to
allow you use escrow.
[/quote] ok thanks sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
House what's happening, GTB charged me N169 per dollar today, that's too much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunboy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Aliexpress keep cancelling my order for security reasons, 2days ago order worth 16k was cancelled, but noticed refund today when i checked my account balance. I borrowed a friends card now, and used same card was rejected. What could be wrong? anybody with this experience before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
What's the essence of Token again, they don't even ask for password,just input your card number and the secure code only, Pleases any one done Transaction with GTB card how much they charg you per dollar? This people pulled N169 per dollar from my account imaging, seems I will go and collect my Access card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=S.A.E LTD]Pls which of these is better and profitable and with reasons. Importation of brazillian hair or women bags or women jewelleries. Quick answer needed as i need to start as soon as possible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please my friends, how can I upload pictures here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by candiva2013(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you need an original imported world class jewelries send me an email. I will send you the pictures. I don't know how to upload pix here. clubmodels1@gmail.com or 08065072686.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please has anyone here used Ordertonigeria to buy and bring in stuffs please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
datovid :
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
purplecircle: Please has anyone here used Ordertonigeria to buy and bring in stuffs please.
i knw guys that has used them, they are real
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
datovid :

Maximum of 48hours sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
klens: What's the essence of Token again, they don't even ask for password,just input your card number and the secure code only, Pleases any one done Transaction with GTB card how much they charg you per dollar? This people pulled N169 per dollar from my account imaging, seems I will go and collect my Access card

You were told by boss you gonna pay 5% of the total cost as commission nah or what are you calculating?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
sunboy: Aliexpress keep cancelling my order for security reasons, 2days ago order worth 16k was cancelled, but noticed refund today when i checked my account balance. I borrowed a friends card now, and used same card was rejected. What could be wrong? anybody with this experience before?

That's first bank I guess. What are the cards?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Goods shipped since last month through singaporepost. Have not been able to track. what is d situation on ur side.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
mayorall:

You were told by boss you gonna pay 5% of the total cost as commission nah or what are you calculating?.
Mayor What I mean was the exchange rate they used in charging me, even at 5% it is more than what debited me, I never experienced it before in Aliexpress .how much GTB charge you per dollar? Let me know if to port to other Bank thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
klens: What's the essence of Token again, they don't even ask for password,just input your card number and the secure code only, Pleases any one done Transaction with GTB card how much they charg you per dollar? This people pulled N169 per dollar from my account imaging, seems I will go and collect my Access card

This is your best option.

Some are still paying 158.5naira/dollar.

Read more here: www.importationwealth..com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dvdami(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
klens: House what's happening, GTB charged me N169 per dollar today, that's too much

I advise you get a FBN Naira Visa Card bro.

Sb already wrote an article on that:

Read it here: www.importationwealth..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.