Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001430 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks bro, PLEASE ON DHGATE, WHEN ASKED TO SEND THE PICS OF MY CARD, IS THERE ANY PART I SHOULD PROTECT?

yes, but leave the last four numbers uncovered.

Lets say these are the numbers 1234 5678 9101 1121

cover it from -789101- leave the first four and last four uncovered.

Note: I have to say, they cancelled your order because you didn't write your name correctly.
It doesn't have to be written the way it appears on your card.

Always write your surname and your first name.
Lets say your surname is Adensare, and your first name Adegbagi and your other name Adewin.
Now, when checking out on the site you wana buy from.
Your name should be;

Adensare

Adegbagi

Note: don't include Adewin atall and if there is special character in your name like hyphe in this one (Abdul-Rahamon) then, you should include it
Or better still, contact your card issuer to know how your name is written or ask them to edit it to sweat your taste.

They will cancelled your orders if the name written on their page is differ from whats on the card.

I must also say that, if they didn't deduct your money which I beleaf they didnt.
There is no need sending you card details. You can just go to your bank explain what happened when you try to use their card and ask for how your name is written.
They cancelled my seventh orders when I first wanted to use my stanbic master card because they made a mistake with how my name is written.

I used the same card again after my money has been fully returned to my account.

The only error on the name was to put hyphen between ABDUL(-) and Rahamon.
Any slight diffrenet will make them cancelled your orders.

I hope this will be helpful.

Any question, my contacts are on my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cyprian213(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2013
ANY IMPORTER AROUND ARAROMI AND ORE AREA IN ONDO STATE, LETS HOOK UP FOR SOMETHING REAL AND BIG. 08078122808 OR CYPRIAN213@GMAIL.COM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Cyprian213: ANY IMPORTER AROUND ARAROMI AND ORE AREA IN ONDO STATE, LETS HOOK UP FOR SOMETHING REAL AND BIG. 08078122808 OR CYPRIAN213@GMAIL.COM

Chaiii just left ore for school
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
tonjeola:
is hongkong post that don't ship with ba3
thanks boss anytime i dey see my oga for dis business i know sey i no go lost#God bless u Boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cyprian213(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2013
PLS NAIRA LANDERS, THE LAST UPDATE OF MY ORDER IS ON THE 13TH OF THIS OCTOBER AND IS IN FRANCE. SINCE THEN, NO FURTHER UPDATE FROM CHINA POST. WHAT DO I DO NOW? BECAUSE THE ORDER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO NIGERIA BY NOW BECAUSE I ORDERED ON 3RD OF THIS MONTH.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
tonjeola:
It works, people has tried it before on Amazon and it wrks
Let it not b like we r trying to drag dis tin send me a pm n I will reply so I can get your mail I will send u d mail I rceived after placing oda on amazon 2 or 3 weeks ago I don't talk about what I've not tested I've been importing from amazon for the past 3yrs I jus did not use it for biz den I jus buy tings for household use like my PS3,BB clothes,TV etc jus to list but few even d fone am using rite now was ordered from there. So if u don't mind give me name of d person dat has used GTB master card except u have d platinum GTB MC
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by falansa: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Gurus in the house, thanks for keeping this thread going. Pls i need advise on products i can order that wil sell faster with considerable profits. I always got lost on dis aspect because of large products on aliexpress. I wil also appreciate if u can share d links of your trusted supplier of the products. God bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by leorayvon2k2: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2013
tonjeola:
get one, GTb visa card will work for all

U can as well use a shopping card from emerald its a master card. U load money on it and do your shopping . Its safer so u don't risk your main acct to fraudsters online, call 08035592066 for more info
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Cyprian213: PLS NAIRA LANDERS, THE LAST UPDATE OF MY ORDER IS ON THE 13TH OF THIS OCTOBER AND IS IN FRANCE. SINCE THEN, NO FURTHER UPDATE FROM CHINA POST. WHAT DO I DO NOW? BECAUSE THE ORDER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO NIGERIA BY NOW BECAUSE I ORDERED ON 3RD OF THIS MONTH.
try using NIPOST tracker http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anex4real: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
please can someone help me to track this RB258650243CN I tried tracking on nipost site but the site is down
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
You can get a US number here at http://usacallsms.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by arimahoseloka(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
please guys i need help, its no more news that aliexpress doesnt accept debit card payment. and our banks here in Nigeria have stringent rules before you are given a credit card. please can i know the easiest way to pay for goods on aliexpress. tanks so much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
arimahoseloka: please guys i need help, its no more news that aliexpress doesnt accept debit card payment. and our banks here in Nigeria have stringent rules before you are given a credit card. please can i know the easiest way to pay for goods on aliexpress. tanks so much.
I beg to disagree. Although that's what is stated on their website, they actually still do. Almost everybody on this thread makes use of debit cards to pay on aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presh247(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Someone should help me with a link of a seller on aliexpress that sells cheap 7 inch tablets,dual core,camera with bluetooth and ships through DHL...not more than $110 per piece.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by arimahoseloka(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
chygoz3:
I beg to disagree. Although that's what is stated on their website, they actually still do. Almost everybody on this thread makes use of debit cards to pay on aliexpress.
bros so explain y mine isn't going through I have tried uba and gtb debit card. Its thesame problem
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
humblesteve:

Ilorin is quiet far tho
am in Lagos and i can help you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joshuabak: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
I successfully placed an order....but while trying to pay with my VISA card I got the error message ''payment details in the order element are incorrect''......please I need your help et al....im confused because this is not the first time I am paying bills with card online.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Okattamgbee: am in Lagos and i can help you.

Hmmm... Are u on any social networking?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hi all,I have some Questions on Jewelry from AliXP,I'm thinking of diversifying into that Line and wanna be very well equipped with the neccesary Knowledge;
1.Gold Filled,since this is the Variety that balances both Durability and Price,I want to go for that over Gold plated...the Question is,how can one be sure that what one is being sold actually is "Gold filled" and not just "Gold plated" re-labeled? Ebay Guides and other such Articles say there ought to be a Stamp on the Jewelry themselves to show such(on the Clasp most Times),so;do the Jewelry you buy from AliXP have such Stamps?and if not,how do you know they are Gold filled?

2.What Questions can one ask a prospective Supplier so as to be seen as someone with an in-depth Knowledge of the Product Line and thus discourage attempts to cheat by the Suppliers?

3.Boutiques;does anyone know categorically what Variety Boutiques sell? I mean;the ones you know...

Thank you very much...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cyprian213: ANY IMPORTER AROUND ARAROMI AND ORE AREA IN ONDO STATE, LETS HOOK UP FOR SOMETHING REAL AND BIG. 08078122808 OR CYPRIAN213@GMAIL.COM

I am in ondo west close to adeyemi,

Greatfa2@gmail.com

Are u on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please hux, is there any tablet in aliexpress, that can download bbm and also skype? And if yes please kindly paste d link here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by falansa: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
falansa: Gurus in the house, thanks for keeping this thread going. Pls i need advise on products i can order that wil sell faster with considerable profits. I always got lost on dis aspect because of large products on aliexpress. I wil also appreciate if u can share d links of your trusted supplier of the products. God bless you
Guess my question is too hard for response. Import Gurus, i'm eagerly waiting your help o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
greatfa4: Please hux, is there any tablet in aliexpress, that can download bbm and also skype? And if yes please kindly paste d link here.

I think most of the tablets can. As far as it is Android 4.0 and above that its in it bbm can be downloaded to it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cyprian213(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
arimahoseloka: bros so explain y mine isn't going through I have tried uba and gtb debit card. Its thesame problem
What problem would that be?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I think most of the tablets can. As far as it is Android 4.0 and above that its in it bbm can be downloaded to it

Thanks bros, will make some order if my investigation is right
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
chygoz3:
What problem would that be?
Have you used the debit card for a successful transaction before? If NO den you have to activate the gtbank mastercard with a token from gtbank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
auchman88:
Have you used the debit card for a successful transaction before? If NO den you have to activate the gtbank mastercard with a token from gtbank.
I never said i had a problem. I was just trying to assist the other guy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bosses in the house. I am tired of GT master card, it doesn't fail but the charge is just too much. Now the current exchange rate is 158 plus and GT still charge #165. Access visa, uba africard, FBN Users How much is your bank charging you?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
mayorall: Bosses in the house. I am tired of GT master card, it doesn't fail but the charge is just too much. Now the current exchange rate is 158 plus and GT still charge #165. Access visa, uba africard, FBN Users How much is your bank charging you?.
Access is 161 as of last week

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.