Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003767 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
tonjeola:
which of the GTb card u use? $ visa or # master card

I use MasterCard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I use MasterCard
I want Ekandamie to know, so he don't need going for GTB dollar visa, GTB naira master card can do all. thank u

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
tonjeola:
I want Ekandamie to know, so he don't need going for GTB dollar visa, GTB naira master card can do all. thank u

Yes o. It doesn't matter which currency you use or spend,they automatically convert and deduct it from your account. So just use the normal GTB Naira Mastercard if you have
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
4bobo:
dhgate is a stubborn site expecially for the first time user. I encoutered similar problem in my first order with them. They even ask me to get my visa card authorisation code wc banks will never release to customers. Until i scan many documents, i.d cards and bank statemnt to different mail addresses before my money was released to the vendors,then. Thats why i was able to get my product.
I have been buying there o I even prefer it than aliexpress this 3D secure code thing just came up out of the blue and I get things I wan buy there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chuksworld: To chrisvicmall or anyone else that can help
Please I have few questions to ask
1. Can I pay you online to help me get my goods and shipping from Aliexpress. I can't go to diamond bank because its far from where I stay.
If I can pay online, how?
2. After payment what next?
3. How will I get my goods in kwara state? Does it attract extra fee?
4. Will you send it through a public transport or through a courier service?
What types of goods are you ordering for?I will help you to order with my graph account from AL and deliver it to you in Kwara state or you come to lagos to pick up the shipment by yourself i will also charge you for the service but after you received your shipment.You can contact me on 0817331966.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adeoye Adekunle: My seller said he accept T/T mode of payment. Pls shoud i go ahead? bt i sugest ecrow

Run shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls where can I find aliexpress app, that allows one to chat with the suppliers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
humblesteve: Oga mayorall I greet oh

can I get your e-mail
#Thelweezy#

http://
www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-
importation-guide-free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
addictiv: Pls where can I find aliexpress app, that allows one to chat with the suppliers.
All from Playstore:
1. Aliexpress Lite
2. Alisuppliers
3. Wii Chat
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
9free:
All from Playstore:
1. Aliexpress Lite
2. Alisuppliers
3. Wii Chat
Thanks boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by betran65: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
huzaifaidris:

Yes o. It doesn't matter which currency you use or spend,they automatically convert and deduct it from your account. So just use the normal GTB Naira Mastercard if you have

Does one need to activate internet banking first before he can use the GTbank master card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls is there an option for me while I wait for the atm I really want to ORDER

Plz helpppp oh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
I disagree..... I use UBAAfrica per day and it has never given me any problem
9free:
UBA Africard? NO!
Your sister's master card? N0!
Guy, open an account with any bank that issues VISA or Master card, collect your card and you're good to go.
Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
betran65:

Does one need to activate internet banking first before he can use the GTbank master card?

Im not sure about that but a trial wouldn't kill.If you don't have internet banking just go to the nearest gtbank and ask for it. I activated internet banking from the day 1 I got my account
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
humblesteve: Pls is there an option for me while I wait for the atm I really want to ORDER

Plz helpppp oh
be patient it takes 2 weeks or so to get ur atm card. If u're in hurry, fund my gtbank acct and give me d link to d product i'll help u pay @ an affordable charges
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
betran65:

Some Gtbank mastercard does not need any token or activation of internet banking before you use it in aliexpress. Just try using it you might be lucky. I have payed for many items on aliexpress with my gtbank mastercard without activating my internet banking. Try it out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fentoluwa: be patient it takes 2 weeks or so to get ur atm card. If u're in hurry, fund my gtbank acct and give me d link to d product i'll help u pay @ an affordable charges

wia re u @

plz hon. gurus in da houx can't I use my zenith Master card to buy online?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
humblesteve:

wia re u @

u can mak use of first bank acct if u can just afford d stress firstbank mastercard doesnt require any token and it works fyn dat'x wot am usin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
steric58: u can mak use of first bank acct if u can just afford d stress firstbank mastercard doesnt require any token and it works fyn dat'x wot am usin

but I do not bank wt first bank sir.

tank for your response sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tmtech: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
For all the importers clamouring for home delivery service....

Fedex is ya fwend....contact them... grin

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by auchman88(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
For those who uses free shipping, hongkong post is the fastest in term of delivery. Also tell the supplier to make it a gift packet also registerd mail so as to avoid any charges from post office. If you want to order for good try to do it on thursday or friday so that by saturday the supplier can colate it for shipping and send the tracking number to you on sunday or monday. Honkong post takes 3 to 4 days after tracking number has been isued before you can track it on there website. Sigapore post takes 5or more days. After your tracking number is active it will take extra 7days to ship your item and another 6 days to get your item. You can track your item through www.nipost.gov.ng to know if it is already in nigeria. So it take approximately 16days for you item to be here in nigeria. singapore take more dan that. Nipost doesn't waste time at all, once your item is in nigeria the next day it should be on your local post office address. I trust then for that. You can ask me any question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
humblesteve:

wia re u @

i'm in ilorin. Dunno abt zenith MC but i'm sure of gtbank MC and acess visa card both works perfectly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by humblesteve(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fentoluwa: i'm in ilorin. Dunno abt zenith MC but i'm sure of gtbank MC and acess visa card both works perfectly

Ilorin is quiet far tho
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by peterincredible: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
addictiv:
Thanks boss
pls I have alisupplier and aliexpress app but I can't see a chat icon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvcherish(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Please do u have an idea about china post. When i asked my supplier to use Hongkong Post, he said, goods normally get lost with them, he advise me to use china post.

auchman88: For those who uses free shipping, hongkong post is the fastest in term of delivery. Also tell the supplier to make it a gift packet also registerd mail so as to avoid any charges from post office. If you want to order for good try to do it on thursday or friday so that by saturday the supplier can colate it for shipping and send the tracking number to you on sunday or monday. Honkong post takes 3 to 4 days after tracking number has been isued before you can track it on there website. Sigapore post takes 5or more days. After your tracking number is active it will take extra 7days to ship your item and another 6 days to get your item. You can track your item through www.nipost.gov.ng to know if it is already in nigeria. So it take approximately 16days for you item to be here in nigeria. singapore take more dan that. Nipost doesn't waste time at all, once your item is in nigeria the next day it should be on your local post office address. I trust then for that. You can ask me any question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ebiye55(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
so bro, u are saying DAT I can get two cards. UBA africard for China market and GtB visa card for USA market.

I dey see you o, u don port abi?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
humblesteve:

Ilorin is quiet far tho
Ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ghazali34(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
huzaifaidris:

5 x $2.95 = $14.75 that is the amount he spent to buy one lot which contains 5 pieces and each piece is $2.95. Get it?
yea nd tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
The recent order i made on aliexpress arrived today. Purchased on sept 5 2013,left china on 11 sept,arrived today oct 25 2013.

Got a call from nipost to come pick it up

It took more than 1month to arrive.......thank God for everything

Its a tabletkeyboardcase

Gave the nipost woman #100 for call....she begin laff say i dy stingy grin

ENUGU NIPOST IS WORKING

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=auchman88] For those who uses free shipping, hongkong post is the fastest in term of delivery. Also tell the supplier to make it a gift packet also registerd mail so as to avoid any charges from post office. If you want to order for good try to do it on thursday or friday so that by saturday the supplier can colate it for shipping and send the tracking number to you on sunday or monday. Honkong post takes 3 to 4 days after tracking number has been isued before you can track it on there website. Sigapore post takes 5or more days. After your tracking number is active it will take extra 7days to ship your item and another 6 days to get your item. You can track your item through www.nipost.gov.ng to know if it is already in nigeria. So it take approximately 16days for you item to be here in nigeria. singapore take more dan that. Nipost doesn't waste time at all, once your item is in nigeria the next day it should be on your local post office address. I trust then for that. You can ask me any question. [/quote what's the maximum weight of goods that can be gotten tru hk freeshiping declared as gift and it won't attract custom charges
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Can goods weighing up to 3kg be declared as gift thru hkpost and not attract duties when it gets here?
auchman88: For those who uses free shipping, hongkong post is the fastest in term of delivery. Also tell the supplier to make it a gift packet also registerd mail so as to avoid any charges from post office. If you want to order for good try to do it on thursday or friday so that by saturday the supplier can colate it for shipping and send the tracking number to you on sunday or monday. Honkong post takes 3 to 4 days after tracking number has been isued before you can track it on there website. Sigapore post takes 5or more days. After your tracking number is active it will take extra 7days to ship your item and another 6 days to get your item. You can track your item through www.nipost.gov.ng to know if it is already in nigeria. So it take approximately 16days for you item to be here in nigeria. singapore take more dan that. Nipost doesn't waste time at all, once your item is in nigeria the next day it should be on your local post office address. I trust then for that. You can ask me any question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
China post takes longer my goods have never been lost with hk post its still d best
luvcherish: Please do u have an idea about china post. When i asked my supplier to use Hongkong Post, he said, goods normally get lost with them, he advise me to use china post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.