Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001331 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Tonjeola1:

why if people asked you (Promhize) questions, Xtfield will answer. when they asked Xtfield question is Promhize that will answer?
so who was stupi.d out of two of us?

Are u blind, I asked him a question and someone else quoted me and said he too wants answers to the same question and he answered.

When someone asks a question that previously been answered, you refer them back and that's what I just did. Pls I'd like to show me where answered for me or me for him.

Bro I don't even know what to say to you anymore, just think whatever you like.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
[size=30pt]Na wa for all of u importers here o.

I said i need Gud android Smart phone wit longlife Battery. U guys cann't get it 4me. Na wa 4 all of Una.

Which kind of importation una dey do. Dat i can see somebody who can sell gud android smart phone for me @d Rate of #10k..

#TEAM NA WA FOR ALL OF UNA.

PLS WHERE CAN I IMPORT FEMALE PANT 4RM
[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Promhize:

Are u blind, I asked him a question and someone else quoted me and said he too wants answers to the same question and he answered.

When someone asks a question that previously been answered, you refer them back and that's what I just did. Pls I'd like to show me where answered for me or me for him.

thats exactly what happened, i quoted the question "Promhize' asked, cos it was similar to mine.... 'Tonjeola1' u get sharp eye sha, but take em easy next tym, make wahala no dey...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
akokite: please I am a newbie can I convince a Chinese exporter to send goods to chrisvicmall in China even when they don't send their goods to Nigeria
someone with morr knowlegde should please ansa this question abeg. cos there are good products that they claim they dont deliver to nigeria... but personally i tink its possible to use chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Promhize:

Why can't u just replied without calling urself name not me, in ur 1st replied to my post. moreso, how will i know if someone quote u, when u ve deleted the post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
sleekd:
thats exactly what happened, i quoted the question "Promhize' asked, cos it was similar to mine.... 'Tonjeola1' u get sharp eye sha, but take em easy next tym, make wahala no dey...
My bros no mind the guy,people wey don meet me know say i be simple nd i no dey trouble
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Why can't u just replied without calling urself name not me, in ur 1st replied to my post. moreso, how will i know if someone quote u, when u ve deleted the post.

No vex, your allegations fit ruin business for person. Later person fit dey take me as scammer.

Sorry bro, no hard feelings
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Promhize:

No vex, your allegations fit ruin business for person. Later person fit dey take me as scammer.

Sorry bro, no hard feelings
Shake hands...no prob
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: [size=30pt]Na wa for all of u importers here o.

I said i need Gud android Smart phone wit longlife Battery. U guys cann't get it 4me. Na wa 4 all of Una.

Which kind of importation una dey do. Dat i can see somebody who can sell gud android smart phone for me @d Rate of #10k..

[/size]
why not search it yourself. Are u feeding anybody here? Why then are you feeling bad? If they didn't answer you can call one of them personally and talk to him. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
surveycash: Guys, how market. DIYIT has metamorphosed into a customer care thread. It's all good as long as we are all learning something new.

I have x7 @ N25k/pc. 20% Discount also on my Importation Business Consultancy Service. Offer closes this week.

what is its specs and accessories.ie keyboard and memory cardsizes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: [size=30pt]Na wa for all of u importers here o.

[/size]

I have one 4 sale 4 dat price. 8gb memory card. 5.0 mpixel 2sim. With standard qwerty keyboard. Pm me if interested.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tonjeola1:
These two usernames (people) are one or the same...beware!
do ur investication and research wella, my advise!

How wrong you are! I don't know the other man o. Pls check again and mnodify your post. Check my other posts please and don't give me a bad name on nairaland.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Promhize:

What is wrong with this one, are you drunk, how is it the same.

Bia, enemy of progress just mind yourself, what nonsense angry Is something wrong with you, I want anybody to check and see if there's any similarity.
I'm trying to keep it cool but you are very stu.pid. Is it because I deleted my posts? undecided

That guy has even been on nairaland far before me, if you were not too lazy to go through his topics and posts and go through mine, you'd see that he's either a teacher or principal in ekiti or ogun, I stay in lagos, school in Ife (staunch hater of ASUU), he's Yoruba, I'm igbo.

I'm only replying you so you don't mislead people (cos someone has already liked your post). You guys like to think you are smart, when you are actually stu.pid.

I hope the other guy also replies you.

My brother, I had not read your post when I responded to this funny allegation. But I've sent him a response to show him he was mistaken. I'm really surprised that most people do not think very well before posting on Nairaland. But I put it all to the fact that these are young and mostly unemployed or underemployed youth suffering from youthful exuberance. The other time, I posted an advert in the Job/Vacancy section and a young girl (for that is what she is), much younger than my first daughter, called me a scammer. I had to visit everyone of the threads she posted in before she retracted her libelous statements. People are taking the liberty of online forums to insult others. That is not just fair. We must always do a thorough investigation before posting any allegation capable of tarnishing other people's image. I rest my case.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
dailydolar:

did u bid on cowboom? or u jus buy direct ?

No I did not bid. I got OandO gadgets to get it for me. Same for my purchases on Amazon. They've been doing it for me for a long time. I've also used CA in the past.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
dasanchez1: Does cowboom.com accept uba mastercard cos their product are cheap especially iphone and laptop.
pls reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
dailydolar:

pls can u do a small tutorial ion how to buy from cowboom n oadnogadgets for us here

Its simple buying from OandO gadgets. Simply go online and get any US site where you wish to buy from. Send the link to the product to them. They will take it up from there. First they'll give you a bill to cover the cost and shipping down to Nigeria. You go to the bank to pay 70%. Once you pay, send them a notification e-mail. They will purchase your item instantly. When it gets to Nigeria, they will send you an e-mail to that effect. If you wish, you can go to their office to pick it or have them send it to you. You will pay N1000 for that within Lagos, but if outside Lagos, you may pay more. The good thing about them is that they can recommend a different site other than the one you wish to buy from if they think you can get a better product or a cheaper one from the site.

NOTE: I do not work for OandO and neither am I their agent. Please do your personal due diligence. I knew all these by doing business with them. They have a site that contains all their contact details. Visit their website and send them e-mails or call them on phone. That way, you will get first hand information. Should you still have further questions, please feel free to contact me on this thread. After all, that is why we are all here to help one another.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
dasanchez1: pls reply

I really don't know if cowboom accept mastercard or not. I used a third party for my own transaction.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Xtfield:

My brother, I had not read your post when I responded to this funny allegation. But I've sent him a response to show him he was mistaken. I'm really surprised that most people do not think very well before posting on Nairaland. But I put it all to the fact that these are young and mostly unemployed or underemployed youth suffering from youthful exuberance. The other time, I posted an advert in the Job/Vacancy section and a young girl (for that is what she is), much younger than my first daughter, called me a scammer. I had to visit everyone of the threads she posted in before she retracted her libelous statements. People are taking the liberty of online forums to insult others. That is not just fair. We must always do a thorough investigation before posting any allegation capable of tarnishing other people's image. I rest my case.
In case like this, clear urself and leave the rest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
I collected a laptop I purchased a few days ago today. Check out the pics

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
bought it on Aliexpress. I'm impressed with the quality. Infact it is above my expectation. It looks exactly like mac book (the shape and weight)
shipped through dhl

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
more

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Arrived, and collected thru nipost and dhl , good products indeed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
mukhcech:

what is its specs and accessories.ie keyboard and memory cardsizes

8gb hdd
1gb ddr3
1.2ghz duo core
Wifi
Bluetooth
Dual Sim
Sd slot
1024 x 800 res
TV, Radio
OS 4.1
Inbuilt 3G
Keyboard case
Screen protector
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osarodon(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
huzaifaidris: bought it on Aliexpress. I'm impressed with the quality. Infact it is above my expectation. It looks exactly like mac book (the shape and weight)
shipped through dhl

I will like to know if there is any issue at point of collection in DHL or any additional charges.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joshuabak: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
surveycash:

8gb hdd
1gb ddr3
1.2ghz duo core
Wifi
Bluetooth
Dual Sim
Sd slot
1024 x 800 res
TV, Radio
OS 4.1
Inbuilt 3G
Keyboard case
Screen protector

I like to know how much you paid for the laptob because am also interested. I will also appreciate it if you can send me the link to check it out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Xtfield:

I really don't know if cowboom accept mastercard or not. I used a third party for my own transaction.
thanks 4 ur reply,i wil try d site u used 4 ur own biz.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
osarodon:

I will like to know if there is any issue at point of collection in DHL or any additional charges.

no, not at all. They just asked for means of identity and I showed them my school ID
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
How much did you get it? Also, kindly provide its specs. Thanks in advance.
huzaifaidris:

no, not at all. They just asked for means of identity and I showed them my school ID
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
huzaifaidris: I collected a laptop I purchased a few days ago today. Check out the pics

Hello Idris, when did you make the order? How long did it take to deliver via dhl?

Could you share the link please?

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
bashorundon: How much did you get it? Also, kindly provide its specs. Thanks in advance.

Bought it $307(with dhl shipping) which around 51K Naira approximately
here's the specs.

SPECIFICATIONS Hardware 1 CPU Intel ATOM Dual Core D2500 OR D2550-1.86G 2 Chipset Intel NM10 3 Graphics Intel GMA 3600/3650 4 LCD Screen 14" TFT LCD 1366*768 Pixels (16:9) 5 Memory 4G DDR3 SO-DIMM (Upgrade to 4G) 6 HDD 2.5?High 9.5mm 5400rpm 500G SATA-II HDD,Maximum support:250GB or 500GB 7 I/O Ports 1*19 pin 1080P mini HDMI port 1*Headphone jack 2*USB 2.0 port 1*RJ45 1*Microphone jack 1*Adapter jack 2 in 1 Card reader 8 Network WIFI:802.11b/g/n
3G:Build in optional,support USB Transfer BOX
external 3G 9 PC Camera 1.3 Mega Pixels Camera 10ODD Support USB ODD Device 11Bluetooth Optional 12Audio HD Audio, Built-In 2 speakers 13LAN 10/100M Ethernet Controller 14Keyboard 84-key keyboard of chocolate (relief) 15Touch Pad Integrated Touchpad 16Power Battery Capacity 3500mAh Work Time 1.5Hours Power Management ACPI 2.0 Adapter AC Input:100~240V,DC Output:19V~2.2A@40W Software 17Operation System Windows 7 18Application Software Google Search, Browser,Camera, Email, Video
Player, Audio Player, Alarm Clock, Apk, Calculator,
Calendar, ES file Explorer, ES task manager,Android
Market,Photo Browser etc. 19Audio Format MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, etc 20Video Format AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP,
MPEG, DAT, MP4, etc 21Language Multi-Language Packing & Loading & Others 22Package content AC Adapter,User Menual,Battery 23Unit Dimension 345mm*235mm*25mm With Gift Box 380mm*265mm*65mm Weights Body weight: 2248g Packing weight: 1529g 24Body Colour silver
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
sapienman:

Hello Idris, when did you make the order? How long did it take to deliver via dhl?

Could you share the link please?

Thanks

I placed the order on Friday 8th of Nov,Aliexpress confirmed payment on saturday and seller shipped same saturday. I tracked it and after reaching lagos and getting custom clearance, it departed lagos and since then the tracking was not updated so I decided to go to the office to check. I went there and it was there already

Link: seller reduced the price by $10,when I bought it,it was $274 (without shipping)
www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-New-14-inch-notebook-computer-Ultrabook-laptop-PC-Intel-Atom-D2550-D2500-1-86Ghz-dual/879942424.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
pls house help me,i order for an item and d item is Awaiting Shipment for eight day remain only one day left to cancel d shipp,what we happen to my money.pls respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.