Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004391 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oluwalogbon: pls house help me,i order for an item and d item is Awaiting Shipment for eight day remain only one day left to cancel d shipp,what we happen to my money.pls respond

They will refund your money to you. If you are using GTBank, you'll get it in your account in 2-7 days after the money has been returned (got my refund in less than 2 days sha). I don't know of other banks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
akokite: please I am a newbie can I convince a Chinese exporter to send goods to chrisvicmall in China even when they don't send their goods to Nigeria

Sure. You will tell the seller to ship to your China address in Guangzhou. If you were not able to place order cos of location, let cvm handle it all.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls can someone drop a company/individual that ships goods from the UK, London to be precise? Thanks in expectation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
fursh: Pls can someone drop a company/individual that ships goods from the UK, London to be precise? Thanks in expectation

i know of a friend who does it on a lowkey. U can chat wit him on twinskenny@gmail.com tell him mark from ibafo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by teecuzy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Reply to the below question: Chrisvicmall address in Chinese:
电话:13472845181
地址:广州省广州市越秀区广园西路218号盈富外贸服装城A1023室

akokite: please I am a newbie can I convince a Chinese exporter to send goods to chrisvicmall in China even when they don't send their goods to Nigeria

sleekd:
someone with morr knowlegde should please ansa this question abeg. cos there are good products that they claim they dont deliver to nigeria... but personally i tink its possible to use chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
ekanDamie:

i know of a friend who does it on a lowkey. U can chat wit him on twinskenny@gmail.com tell him mark from ibafo

you dey here? I see you bro...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
thanks alot
huzaifaidris:

They will refund your money to you. If you are using GTBank, you'll get it in your account in 2-7 days after the money has been returned (got my refund in less than 2 days sha). I don't know of other banks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I placed the order on Friday 8th of Nov,Aliexpress confirmed payment on saturday and seller shipped same saturday. I tracked it and after reaching lagos and getting custom clearance, it departed lagos and since then the tracking was not updated so I decided to go to the office to check. I went there and it was there already

Link: seller reduced the price by $10,when I bought it,it was $274 (without shipping)
www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-New-14-inch-notebook-computer-Ultrabook-laptop-PC-Intel-Atom-D2550-D2500-1-86Ghz-dual/879942424.html

Okay, thanks.

Isn't DHL supposed to deliver to your doorstep?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2013
sapienman:

Okay, thanks.

Isn't DHL supposed to deliver to your doorstep?

Yes but I couldn't wait for them and for the fact that the tracking is not updated made me go there. Also the address system in my location is not that good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2013
ekanDamie: i know of a friend who does it on a lowkey. U can chat wit him on twinskenny@gmail.com tell him mark from ibafo

Thanks very much, I'd hv a chat wit him today.

Incase anyone else have anoda, he/she should please drop the contact here. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2013
huzaifaidris:

Yes but I couldn't wait for them and for the fact that the tracking is not updated made me go there. Also the address system in my location is not that good

So basically if you'd waited for a couple more days it'd have been delivered to your doorstep huh?

Why I wanna be clarified is I'm ordering a phone for a friend, shipped via dhl. I want it delivered right to his home [so he doesn't have to go to dhl office]

I need the transaction to be absolutely stress-free for him.
To foster future deals grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2013
sapienman:

So basically if you'd waited for a couple more days it'd have been delivered to your doorstep huh?

Why I wanna be clarified is I'm ordering a phone for a friend, shipped via dhl. I want it delivered right to his home [so he doesn't have to go to dhl office]

I need the transaction to be absolutely stress-free for him.
To foster future deals grin

Most definitely. If the address is correct and can be located,then he can get it at his door step and stress free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
@mayorall thanks for your concise answer
@teecuzy thanks too but go easy on the yabis o I be woman o next thing you know I will start to cry
pls can you guys tell me which one of these 7 inch tablets are better or better still someone with a good link should please give me one .I want to make my first order and don't really want to get burnt .thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
the specs are
Tablet capacity 8G
Network built in 3G
Sreentry size 7
memory 1G
operating system android 4.0
cell capacity 4000mah
3G GSM phoneccall
pls is this o.k. and could someone give me a better link
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Xtfield:

My brother, I had not read your post when I responded to this funny allegation. But I've sent him a response to show him he was mistaken. I'm really surprised that most people do not think very well before posting on Nairaland. But I put it all to the fact that these are young and mostly unemployed or underemployed youth suffering from youthful exuberance. The other time, I posted an advert in the Job/Vacancy section and a young girl (for that is what she is), much younger than my first daughter, called me a scammer. I had to visit everyone of the threads she posted in before she retracted her libelous statements. People are taking the liberty of online forums to insult others. That is not just fair. We must always do a thorough investigation before posting any allegation capable of tarnishing other people's image. I rest my case.

Don't mind the guy jare, thanks for all the info you shared.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I placed the order on Friday 8th of Nov,Aliexpress confirmed payment on saturday and seller shipped same saturday. I tracked it and after reaching lagos and getting custom clearance, it departed lagos and since then the tracking was not updated so I decided to go to the office to check. I went there and it was there already

Link: seller reduced the price by $10,when I bought it,it was $274 (without shipping)
www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-New-14-inch-notebook-computer-Ultrabook-laptop-PC-Intel-Atom-D2550-D2500-1-86Ghz-dual/879942424.html
the laptop does it have an ejectable CD ROM because the last laptop my friend and I bought has a sensor CD ROM that not ejectable, you just slot in your CD and play just like that, what i was not happy with is the space for the CD ROM was just left open like that, no cover but in general it was a nice laptop, 250gb hd, 3GB ram, battery life 2hour 30mins and has bluetooth webcam and wifi, though we have not goten complains from customers we keep ordering because people just love it, bought for 47k and each we make 8-10k profit on resale but am looking for a better option due to this CD ROM stuff,customers complain about it but checking other qualities the fall in love with it, but i want something that my customers will feel 100% satisfied. Pls what the hard disk and RAM size of the laptop you purchased and does it have wifi, webcam and bluetooth, when using it how long does the battery last. I have seen the specs you posted which i know is from aliexp but i want your own review of the product after you used it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Have anyone here in the house used sweden post before, am getting 12000mah power bank for 19usd seller is using sweden post.
@Fursh that your seller have refused to respond to my msg, got to find an alternative most sellers on Aliexp dont ship power banks to Nigeria using free shiping, you got to search and search to find sellers that ship free to Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
I bought some today too albeit at a lesser price on DhGate. Next time, try buying on DhGate. I think the goods on there are less expensive.
maxibrainz: Have anyone here in the house used sweden post before, am getting 12000mah power bank for 19usd seller is using sweden post.
@Fursh that your seller have refused to respond to my msg, got to find an alternative most sellers on Aliexp dont ship power banks to Nigeria using free shiping, you got to search and search to find sellers that ship free to Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kemioo77(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
huzaifaidris: more
can U pls send me the link from Aliexpress and much did it cost u to bring it down to nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kemioo77(f): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
fursh: The powerbank I ordered for sometime last month arrived last week but I was quite busy to collect it from Nipost office. I collected it dis mornin and it's workin perfectly.

D seller used singapore post, was thinkin it would take like a month plus to get it cos stuffs wit battery got some issues wit shipment and moreover, I've nt used singapore post before but It took 18days from the day of shipment for the product to get to Nigeria. Quite nice
can u pls end me the link of this Powerbank on Aliexpress to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com or paste it on nairaland here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Most of my orders now from china through china post now takes close to two month or more. Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by assalaamat(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
maxibrainz: Have anyone here in the house used sweden post before, am getting 12000mah power bank for 19usd seller is using sweden post.
For your own good,do not use swiss post,bcs if you do you're gonna get your order after two months.As a matter of fact,i made an order for an android phone on the 29th sept.2013,it was supposed to have been shipped via singerpore post but the seller went ahead to use swiss post,and it arrived yesterday,18th sept.2013,though disappointed but i thank god.I'm going to get it on thursday at the post office sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
kemi_oo77: can U pls send me the link from Aliexpress and much did it cost u to bring it down to nigeria

I shared the link and the price earlier but here you go again. I paid approximately 51k for the laptop and dhl shipping. Last time I checked,seller reduced $10 on item. Here's the link : www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-New-14-inch-
notebook-computer-Ultrabook-laptop-PC-Intel-
Atom-D2550-D2500-1-86Ghz-dual/879942424.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
bashorundon: I bought some today too albeit at a lesser price on DhGate. Next time, try buying on DhGate. I think the goods on there are less expensive.
what is the capacity of the power bank you bought, how much does it cost, you used which free shipping post, thanks. I have not used dhgate before so here are my questions
1. how do I identity a good seller on dhgate
2. can I chat with the seller the way I chat with sellers on aliexpress
3. do I need to verify my card with dhgate by submitting some documents before I start using my card on dhgate or can I use my card straight away without any verification hitches just like I do on aliexpress. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I shared the link and the price earlier but here you go again. I paid approximately 51k for the laptop and dhl shipping. Last time I checked,seller reduced $10 on item. Here's the link : www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-New-14-inch-
you didn't answer my question concerning the laptop you bought
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Akabay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Viewing this topic: maxibrainz, humblesteve(m), indrija

Got d mail u sent to me on MTN trick, may God bless u more buh i don't understand how to do d installation, kindly help me on ds, tnx bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Have anyone here ordered laptop power banks, how effective is it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
assalaamat: For your own good,do not use swiss post,bcs if you do you're gonna get your order after two months.As a matter of fact,i made an order for an android phone on the 29th sept.2013,it was supposed to have been shipped via singerpore post but the seller went ahead to use swiss post,and it arrived yesterday,18th sept.2013,though disappointed but i thank god.I'm going to get it on thursday at the post office sha.
swiss is different from Sweden both are different countries. Thanks all the same for the advice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kemioo77(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
huzaifaidris:

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
akokite: the specs are
Tablet capacity 8G
Network built in 3G
Sreentry size 7
memory 1G
operating system android 4.0
cell capacity 4000mah
3G GSM phoneccall
pls is this o.k. and could someone give me a better link
pls someone should help me with a link for a 7inch tablet.I have read season 1 and 2 as advised and it is time to write jamb exam..Ogas at the top -oga mayorall and oga surveycash pls save your student
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ghazali34(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Created X7 for sale contact me on 08182242527

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.