Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,160 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003517 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
I used N165 to $1 and got N640.
NOTE: There is no fixed price. The exchange rate is always changing. Like someone said some days back, the current rate is N173 to $1.
. Ok thanks help me cheakout dis female timepiece http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-NEW-Fashionable-Strips-Hour-Marks-Grid-Leather-Analog-Wrist-Watch-with-white-Dial-for-Men/1289145955.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Slaak:
for those interested in this, here's d link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Fashion-Ladies-Sweet-Heart-6-Colors-Crystal-Diamond-Rhinestone-Watches-Women-Dress-Quartz-Analog-Wristwatch/1023791422.html

The quoted price is $5.99/piece. However, d seller has agreed to sell @ $3/piece and free DHL shippin if items worth $200 are bought from his store.

slaak why this now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Asemo11: . Ok thanks help me cheakout dis female timepiece http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-NEW-Fashionable-Strips-Hour-Marks-Grid-Leather-Analog-Wrist-Watch-with-white-Dial-for-Men/1289145955.html
Nice item with over 90% positive feedback. Buyers dropped good feedback and rating.
However, don't you think the price is too high? After converting the price $4.99 into Naira, it was above eight hundred naira.
If you wish to buy in bulk, you should chat with the seller and see if he/she will reduce the price. But if it's for personal use, then, the price is fair.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by laura23: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
please what does this mean
23-12-2013 03-01-2014 Attempted Delivery (Country code: NG)
it is through singarepore post. will i wait for it to be delivered to my address or do i go to the post office. which of the post office will that be?
thnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
I used N165 to $1 and got N640.
NOTE: There is no fixed price. The exchange rate is always changing. Like someone said some days back, the current rate is N173 to $1.

Exchange rate also depends on the bank you're using, as some banks exchange rate is a bit higher than some others when buying online. Bought some stuff on friday, saturday and this morning, I was charged 159.45 per dollar. Access Visa, that's what I'm currently using
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
laura23: please what does this mean
23-12-2013 03-01-2014 Attempted Delivery (Country code: NG)
it is through singarepore post. will i wait for it to be delivered to my address or do i go to the post office. which of the post office will that be?
thnks

Check the NIPOST office nearest to you. You'd receive a call/text soon but incase they refuse contactin u, just stroll down there. Hv a nice time

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
fursh:

Exchange rate also depends on the bank you're using, as some banks exchange rate is a bit higher than some others. Bought some stuff on friday, saturday and this morning, I was charged 159.45 per dollar. Access Visa, that's what I'm currently using
Yeah! You're correct. Access Bank has the cheaper exchange rate in Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
Yeah! You're correct. Access Bank has the cheaper exchange rate in Nigeria.

True
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
bajugbajug: hello, kobomart's 12000mAh PB has a real capacity of 12000mAh for real. No doubt about that. Pls call Gbolahan on 08028267359 for cheapest bulk price ever. Thanks.

Well done boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
as we dey enter* nah so some people just dey "nanga"* omo com see as dem dey swaga* nah so some people just dey jinja* because nah everytime dem dey smk ganja* wahala dey oooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
Nice item with over 90% positive feedback. Buyers dropped good feedback and rating.
However, don't you think the price is too high? After converting the price $4.99 into Naira, it was above eight hundred naira.
If you wish to buy in bulk, you should chat with the seller and see if he/she will reduce the price. But if it's for personal use, then, the price is fair.
. She has agreed to sell for 380 dollar and I consider using hongkong post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnaldino(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good day importers, am in my local government area in cross river state and I what to use the post office in my town. I want to know if I should use my town poster code which is ugep or the state own.
And secondly, escrow no get nigeria for their country list. After niger na niur, naija no dey
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Johnaldino(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello,

Escrow.comcurrently supports transactions from all over the world. However, there is a small list of countries that we do not support. These include: Belarus, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

Sincerely,
I just got this from escrow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Johnaldino: Hello,

Escrow.comcurrently supports transactions from all over the world. However, there is a small list of countries that we do not support. These include: Belarus, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

Sincerely,
I just got this from escrow
Link please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Anyone in the house tried paying on aliexpress with his Nigeria debit card today? I have been having problem typing to pay with my GTbank MasterCard and UBA Visa Africard.

Normally, aliexpress don't ask me for VerifyByVisa Code or SecureCode while paying for any item.

I credited my GTbank account with some change this morning via FastTrack, though, I'm yet to recieve any account credited alert on my phone or e-mail, but I want to believe that the account has been credited.

First, I used my GTbank MasterCard, it asked for the SecureCode which I was unable to create some weeks back. I fellowed the steps and direction on the payment page on aliexpress and successfully created mine. I tried using the newly created SecureCode but got this error message, "Sorry no money has been deducted from your account" Reason: Secure Check Failed.

I tried my Africard and got same error.

Did anyone paid today with any of the cards?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oshie(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
bashorundon: Are you insinuating that Kobomart's 12000mAh is truly 12000mAh? How do they sell the 12000mAh in bulk? Say like 30 pieces. Thanks in advance.

I don't need to preach you or laden you with grammar.

Contact the originator of this season 2 thread - Surveycash on 08038908102 or 07013598357. His e-mail is hassanismail1st@gmail.com. Kobomart has confirmed power bank with real capacity @ a pocket friendly price.

Surceycash has a reputable name on this site.

If you buy in bulk, you get bulk price.

Happy selling.

@ All, we still remain grateful to DR EL-Mat, for initiating season 1 of this thread.

May his days be long.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by just2ok(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
oshie:

I don't need to preach you or laden you with grammar.

Contact the originator of this season 2 thread - Surveycash on 08038908102 or 07013598357. His e-mail is hassanismail1st@gmail.com. Kobomart has confirmed power bank with real capacity @ a pocket friendly price.

Surceycash has a reputable name on this site.

If you buy in bulk, you get bulk price.

Happy selling.

@ All, we still remain grateful to DR EL-Mat, for initiating season 1 of this thread.

May his days be long.

MR OSHIE

THANKS FOR CONTACTING JUST2OK.

YOUR GOOD AND KIND WORDS REALY MEAN ALOT TO US. WE ARE A GROWING COMPANY AND YOUR SUGGESTION AND WORDS OF ADVICE IS ALWAYS WELCOMED.

ON BEHALF OF JUST2OK.COM, WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU.

JUST2OK.COM..... PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR NEEDS

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Google Search : Dollar=Naira
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delaruh(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Are you interested in bulk purchase of female accessories like wrist watch , dress ,necklace etc at cheaper rate ? Let us combine our idea and import in bulk.....add me on whatsapp to join the group 08155059918

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
aminu150:
yes u can. I do most of my order with nokia E5, you can as well track it with fone.
guy i see we are namesake,,,, inasan na fara wannnan biz in. Ko zaka guing ina pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oluboyo04(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
just2ok:

MR OSHIE

YOUR GOOD AND KIND WORDS REALY MEAN ALOT TO US. WE ARE A GROWING COMPANY AND YOUR SUGGESTION AND WORDS OF ADVICE IS ALWAYS WELCOMED.

pls can yu tell me more about ur company?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemi2plus: Anyone in the house tried paying on aliexpress with his Nigeria debit card today? I have been having problem typing to pay with my GTbank MasterCard and UBA Visa Africard.

Normally, aliexpress don't ask me for VerifyByVisa Code or SecureCode while paying for any item.

I credited my GTbank account with some change this morning via FastTrack, though, I'm yet to recieve any account credited alert on my phone or e-mail, but I want to believe that the account has been credited.

First, I used my GTbank MasterCard, it asked for the SecureCode which I was unable to create some weeks back. I fellowed the steps and direction on the payment page on aliexpress and successfully created mine. I tried using the newly created SecureCode but got this error message, "Sorry no money has been deducted from your account" Reason: Secure Check Failed.

I tried my Africard and got same error.

Did anyone paid today with any of the cards?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
What's happening with people and fake news nah. I just wasted $5 to test your claim on Aliexpress, had successful transaction.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oluboyo04(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls can i send my friend to retrieve my goods for me once it gets to chrisvicmall office in nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
papiforreal:
guy i see we are namesake,,,, inasan na fara wannnan biz in. Ko zaka guing ina pls
where are you at and what do u wanna learn. Gaya min
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Back 2 tab import.. What do u guys think about ''Created X7S'. What's d different b/w 'created X7S nd X7' ??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
just2ok:

MR OSHIE

Thank you Sire, #teamJust2ok

www.just2ok.com

www.facebook.com/just2ok

www.twitter.com/its_just_2_ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soladnet14: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Has anybody tried to track on nipost site today. It's working until today maybe its their website problem or my item don enter one chance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluboyo04: pls can yu tell me more about ur company?

Mr Oluboyo, please kindly read about us on our home page www.just2ok.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluboyo04: pls can i send my friend to retrieve my goods for me once it gets to chrisvicmall office in nigeria?

Yes, just call Ifianyi and tell him your friend will receive your products on your behalf.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
Back 2 tab import.. What do u guys think about ''Created X7S'. What's d different b/w 'created X7S nd X7' ??

Trana read the discription very well. I don't deal with Created X7S but its like created X7S is using only 2G network. While created X7 is using both 3G and 2G. You can do your own research tho.

Nah X10S am dealing with and I can tell you that Tablet nah witch and only wizard fit use it. gringringringrin cheesycheesycheesycheesy lol.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oluboyo04(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Soyedele1:

For ebay transaction, use agents on NL.. Mikkyangel and texaco1. Both are trusted!!
pls hw do i get to this people? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.