Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001070 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by WHees(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
_
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
tirtimy:
Thank you, but I have already gotten the Visa Card and I saw it here on this thread that I should get the First bank Visacard but it does work online.

You got visa classic. Get another card boss. You are still learning I will advice you go for GT mastercard. Its learners friendly. First bank cards is complex, it will make importation tired you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
alhamdulillah i jst receive my item today at post office. may God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
mayorall:

You got visa classic. Get another card boss. You are still learning I will advice you go for GT mastercard. Its learners friendly. First bank cards is complex, it will make importation tired you.
Which one would you advice him to get Sire? I have to open an Account at First Bank and I'm thinking of getting an import-usable Card along with it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukabiz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
tirtimy:
Thank you, but I have already gotten the Visa Card and I saw it here on this thread that I should get the First bank Visacard but it does work online.

why not call their customer care agent or visit the bank and ask them all u want to know...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joelaking(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guys. I really need to know more about this business. If anyone has an e-book that is already combined. My email is joekayope@gmail.com. Or u guys should tell me the specific pages in part1 i should go and read. Thanks for your anticipated help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Joelaking: Guys. I really need to know more about this business. If anyone has an e-book that is already combined. My email is joekayope@gmail.com. Or u guys should tell me the specific pages in part1 i should go and read. Thanks for your anticipated help.
Can you pay?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
tirtimy:
Visit the bank and explain ur experience, i use Access visa card and i never had issue using it online
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
mayorall:

permission to disagree. Get a firstbank mastercard and you are very good to go.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
scon-p:
permission to disagree. Get a firstbank mastercard and you are very good to go.

No boss. Don't get me wrong. I didn't say it doesn't work. I used it after GTb MasterCard. Had to leave it when wahala too much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Joelaking(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Can you pay?
yemi2plus. I be ur guy nao.... Abeg just help ur broda. I no too get money to start yet sef. I just feel like knowing about the business now. So dat I can continue when i have money.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Joelaking: yemi2plus. I be ur guy nao.... Abeg just help ur broda. I no too get money to start yet sef. I just feel like knowing about the business now. So dat I can continue when i have money.
it's simple. Read season one and two. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello everyone, I want to place an order for false lashes & Mascara ... I want to use free shipping (China Post) to get them.

The part on the order form for filling in the zip/postal code is a bit confusing... I wrote the full P.O Box address & number (I have a box in the post office), but it requested for only the number which I put in, with the number alone, will they know the post office to send it to?. The thing is, this is my first time ordering on aliexpress, so I am confused.

For anyone who has used the postal method, please I need some explanation. Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello great importers. I have map out capital for importing laptops, tablets, laptop components and accessories. Is anyone into it? I need an advice on the best marketplace to buy online. Depending on the durability, cheaper price, good quantity and easy in shipping and payment. Your ideas are welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by empron(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
MsBella: Hello everyone, I want to place an order for false lashes & Mascara ... I want to use free shipping (China Post) to get them.

The part on the order form for filling in the zip/postal code is a bit confusing... I wrote the full P.O Box address & number (I have a box in the post office), but it requested for only the number which I put in, with the number alone, will they know the post office to send it to?. The thing is, this is my first time ordering on aliexpress, so I am confused.

For anyone who has used the postal method, please I need some explanation. Thank you.
You google your postal zip code just type it or leave it . The goods will be shipped to the nearest post office you don't need to write your P.O.Box
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Visit the bank and explain ur experience, i use Access visa card and i never had issue using it online
Bros, does Access bank charge transaction charge? And what is their exchange rate like?
NB: Thinking of leaving Ecobank cos of their new transaction charge policy and port to Access.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
9free:
Bros, does Access bank charge transaction charge? And what is their exchange rate like?
NB: Thinking of leaving Ecobank cos of their new transaction charge policy and port to Access.
No transaction charge.
exchange rate is N159.40/$
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tonjeola1:
No transaction charge.
exchange rate is N159.40/$
Thanks. I will pay them a visit tomorror.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
MsBella: Hello everyone, I want to place an order for false lashes & Mascara ... I want to use free shipping (China Post) to get them.

Though, the postal code is not important, you can still get the postal code of your area/street by visiting this site www.nipost.gov.ng click on postcode finder or visit the direct link http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/ and input the details.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
9free:

Oga mi sir. Make I share you one secret. 21E7FF3A.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
Hello great importers. I have map out capital for importing laptops, laptop components and accessories. Is anyone into it? I need an advice on the best marketplace to buy online. Depending on the durability, cheaper price, good quantity and easy in shipping and payment. Your ideas are welcome.
Try ebay or amazon. Personally, I'll not advise anyone to buy the bolded from China websites.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
mayorall:

Oga mi sir. Make I share you one secret. 21E7FF3A.
Na this kind post I dey like to see.
Make we do am on whatsapp as BBM never start to work on Tecno N3 for now.
I go holla you on whatapp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
9free:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vxtr(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
I just placed an order now using wema bank master card for 4 wrist watches totalling $20.20. Payment was successful, i received a confirmation mail immediately. For those of you complaining, i think you can use any bank's master card to make payment. Just make sure your card is secure. In my case i was told to register the card free of charge for online transaction on the bank's website.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
9free:
Na this kind post I dey like to see.
Make we do am on whatsapp as BBM never start to work on Tecno N3 for now.
I go holla you on whatapp.

07066435369 sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xtfield(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello my good people.I yried using my mastercard -GTB = on AE for thr first time yesterday but I got stuck with the secure code. Can someone help me with information on how to generate this on the GTB website? Thanks a million.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
please if you are the iwner of this username, please let us chat Username: pchidexy and those are the sample, how many pieces do you want?

thanks

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jadelyn007(f): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Please do. I can't remember the last time I recieved a kiss.
kiss kiss kiss kiss is dat enough?

The customer rep finally got back to me and they gave me a $3 bonus grin can imagine Really mean people angry the price for d shipping is still twice dat of my purchase. Lemme talk to d CVM customer agent, I think I have their contact. Thanks for the help, I would appreciate more advice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
mayorall:

07066435369 sir.
Whatsapp pm ringing.........
That your whatsapp profile pictute no bad at all....LOL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Xtfield: Hello my good people.I yried using my mastercard -GTB = on AE for thr first time yesterday but I got stuck with the secure code. Can someone help me with information on how to generate this on the GTB website? Thanks a million.

Hello Xtfield,

Thank you for contacting us on your inabilty to pay with your GTbank MasterCard.

By default, your GTBank MasterCard can perform Online
transaction. However, some websites
requires you have an activation code/SecureCode while making transactions on it. If that is the case please
follow these steps to obtain your
Activation/Secure Code for online
banking:

1. Login to Internet banking. (In the event that you are not profiled for this service, kindly visit any nearest GTbank branche to obtain your Log- in details) This service is free and you will be given your log-in details instantly.

2. Select ‘View Card Activation Code’ (a list of your Cards
(MasterCard/Visa) will appear)

3. Select your preferred Card
Number and enter the Expiry date.

4. Press the white bottom on your Token hardware device.

5. Enter the Numbers generated on your Token and click ‘Submit’

6. Copy out the 10 digit Code displayed in blue color on the
same screen.

Now, visit the site you intend to make payment on, e.g Aliexpress and click on "Buy Now" on the items you want to pay for.

Choose MasterCard as your preferred payment method. Fill in your card details and click "Pay Now".

Your transaction should be successful at this stage, but if it failed due to "Secure Check" try making payment for this same item again.

Now, it will ask for you to register your MasterCard for SecureCode. Kindly follow the instruction on the page to create your personal SecureCode. When asked for your "Activation Code", kindly enter the one you generated from step 6 above. Use a SecureCode that will be easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.

Thank you and have
a pleasant night rest with your family.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
jadelyn007: kiss kiss kiss kiss is dat enough?

The customer rep finally got back to me and they gave me a $3 bonus grin can imagine Really mean people angry the price for d shipping is still twice dat of my purchase. Lemme talk to d CVM customer agent, I think I have their contact. Thanks for the help, I would appreciate more advice.
Thanks dear.

I don't know if Chrisvicmail ship/pay on behalf of a third party on that website. I think them do, since the site is a chinese website.

However, you should contact them and talk with their representative on nairaland. The offer two kinds of shipping: Express and Normal. The Express is faster and more expensive than the Normal shipping. If things goes as planned, your items should arrive Lagos within eight working days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
yemi2plus:
Try ebay or amazon. Personally, I'll not advise anyone to buy the bolded from China websites.
thanks alot. Can u help wit a company that can make payments and ship to me without delays and affordable charges

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.