Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004428 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
d_don: Plz help me house, I just got a call from the post office that my product just arrive and I was told to bring #2000 along to collect it. Do I have to pay such amount again? I need ur say house.
this is the point, when you order something and the sender indicates that you bought something from them ,government has the right to impose a certain amount of tax on you before collection, if the sender actually stated the prices u bought the item then u will have to pay some form of duty, now whenever you are buying from a buyer always tell them to mark it as gift item or personal and not to disclose the amount ,that is why communication between you and the seller is always very important.
in ur case if you can find someone to talk to them , maybe they can waive the charges for you

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
d_don: Plz help me house, I just got a call from the post office that my product just arrive and I was told to bring #2000 along to collect it. Do I have to pay such amount again? I need ur say house.
Don't pay a dim. If d person insist report the person to he/her superior. It's absolutely free to collect at post office so don't fall mugu 4 dem o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Aliexpress just did something which is very bad right now I got this massage when I tried loging in. Your account is temporarily unavailable due to security reasons.

Appeal for account reactivation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
tofek4real: Don't pay a dim. If d person insist report the person to he/her superior. It's absolutely free to collect at post office so don't fall mugu 4 dem o
that's right o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hoddion: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
great bosses..... Learner in the building; please; i just moved from lagos to a new site in ondo state and the place has no address 4now:: how do i get my imported goods here at my doorstep here in ondo.? Or can someone recieve it on ma bhalf in lagos? E.g my mum
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hoddion: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
d-done i'm sorry dis is not d ansa to ur q;;; i want just wan ask u mine q as regards post office, pls how long afta ur order did ur goods get to d post ofice? And how did u get choose the option of post office.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
I NEED TO BUY REFURBISHED BLACKBERRYS TO RESALE. MAY BE BUYING THE CURVE.
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THE MODEL AND CONFIGURATIONS I SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR?

THANK U
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weezii(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
not at all. I collect mine free of charge but atyms i drop a tip for the lady there at the collections point cos of wasted airtime...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2013

You are not supposed to pay a dime. When you get there, demand what the payment is meant for. 80% of such payments dont get to the govt purse.

onatisi:
this is the point, when you order something and the sender indicates that you bought something from them ,government has the right to impose a certain amount of tax on you before collection, if the sender actually stated the prices u bought the item then u will have to pay some form of duty, now whenever you are buying from a buyer always tell them to mark it as gift item or personal and not to disclose the amount ,that is why communication between you and the seller is always very important.
in ur case if you can find someone to talk to them , maybe they can waive the charges for you

I have to disagree with you on this. The last time I used PO, they made sign the release papers before asking me to pay the ransom fee. I call it ransom because they refuse give a receipt and threatened to return the package if I can't pay the "handling fee" according to them. This was for goods that were declared "sample".

Most of the sellers are professionals and experienced and will even ask you the amount to declare.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by star2008(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ all pls house i will like you to help me scrutinize this specification before purchase

Item specifics
Item Type:
Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:
8GB
Screen Size:
7"
Net Weight:
600g
Processor Manufacture:
AllWinner
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency:
1.2Ghz
Memory Capacity:
1GB
Feature:
Bluetooth,Wifi,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System:
Android 4.0
Display resolution:
800x480
Model Number:
7" 3G Phone Call Tablet PC
Processor Model:
AllWinner A10
Brand Name:
Model:
CPU:
A10 Cortex A8 (1.5Ghz)
Operation System:
Google Android 4.0
ROM:
8GB Nandflash (up to 16g)
Screen:
7" Capacitive 5 points Touch
WIFI:
highperformance 802.11b/g
HDMI:
yes
3G:
Build-in 3G ( GSM + WCDMA)
Camera:
Dual Camera ( Front & Back)
Bluetooth:
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
@star2008...nice tab for <$150
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Just to say a big thank you to all in the house on this thread. Just got the delivery of my product today and already sold out. I just tested the market with 2 pieces and the response is okay plus profit. Things are cheaper on alibaba compared to aliexpress. Thanks to all.

Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seton(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hoddion: great bosses..... Learner in the building; please; i just moved from lagos to a new site in ondo state and the place has no address 4now:: how do i get my imported goods here at my doorstep here in ondo.? Or can someone recieve it on ma bhalf in lagos? E.g my mum

may sure you quote the nearest address and ensure that you put a functional phone number, for the postman will have to call you if the place cannot be located. Else, you will have to collect at the nearest office of the courier company.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wisemanj(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
onatisi:
my guy i will not like to deflate your spirit but u have to know that many people on this site have made mistakes even when after reading through all this wonderful and educating thread, the mere fact that you were able to get a uba africa card and bought an item doesn't mean that you are living ur dream , i have been importing since 2010 both into Nigeria and Ghana and yet i am still learning , let anyone that has questions ask , what YOU think you know might be very very minute to what someone else knows on this site and yet they aren't talking they still come here to read and learn , this thread is both educative and expository ,so no matter the dumb question any one asks here lets all try to answer it
i dot me to offend any one, i m one of those who start dis trnd and stil learnin u should mind the kind of words u use.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wisemanj(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
onatisi:
my guy i will not like to deflate your spirit but u have to know that many people on this site have made mistakes even when after reading through all this wonderful and educating thread, the mere fact that you were able to get a uba africa card and bought an item doesn't mean that you are living ur dream , i have been importing since 2010 both into Nigeria and Ghana and yet i am still learning , let anyone that has questions ask , what YOU think you know might be very very minute to what someone else knows on this site and yet they aren't talking they still come here to read and learn , this thread is both educative and expository ,so no matter the dumb question any one asks here lets all try to answer it
i dot me to offend any one, i m one of those who start dis trnd and stil learnin u should mind the kind of words u use.and again i dot use uba africard use GTB GOD BLESS U AL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
surveycash:

You are not supposed to pay a dime. When you get there, demand what the payment is meant for. 80% of such payments dont get to the govt purse.

I have to disagree with you on this. The last time I used PO, they made sign the release papers before asking me to pay the ransom fee. I call it ransom because they refuse give a receipt and threatened to return the package if I can't pay the "handling fee" according to them. This was for goods that were declared "sample".

Most of the sellers are professionals and experienced and will even ask you the amount to declare.
Infact, my experience at d post office 4 d first time was very funny... Hahahahahaha i nor fit laff o. Laff wan kill me. U can imagine what happen dat day, a woman seeing me approaching her, quickly picked up a pen and paper wrote smetyn i culdn't figure at 1st and get me chicky as a first timer. Guess what she wrote on the paper "please don't give any bribe to any body to collect ur goods 4 it's illegal and those pple over there i.e at d counter ar thiefs" i was so shocked and did accordingly. Isn't it funny?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tofek4real: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
surveycash:

Infact, my experience at d post office 4 d first time was very funny... Hahahahahaha i nor fit laff o. Laff wan kill me. U can imagine what happen dat day, a woman seeing me approaching her, quickly picked up a pen and paper wrote smetyn i culdn't figure at 1st and get me chicky as a first timer. Guess what she wrote on the paper "please don't give any bribe to any body to collect ur goods 4 it's illegal and those pple over there i.e at d counter ar thiefs" i was so shocked and did accordingly. Isn't it funny?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by coolwas(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
@El matteo,chemashie and others,i appreciate all of you.i want to import baby diapers.which online store do u tink is best for this?Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 3:00am On Mar 16, 2013
please importation gurus and brazilian hair sellers i really need your help.

1. how much is brazilian hair in nigeria ?(a4)

2. how does it sell in nigeria? per piece/100g or per 3pieces/pack

3. how much is one piece in nigeria market?

4. how much is one pack in nigeria?

5. can somebody please send me a good seller or product link to import it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by masterquaz(m): 5:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks everybody. please has anyone used UBA Mastercard recently on alibaba/express.were u askd 2 activate MCSC(mastercard secure code) b4 using it on d above sites. All we've been seeing are people that use UBA africard.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kazeemmuka(m): 6:06am On Mar 16, 2013
EMERITUS85: please importation gurus and brazilian hair sellers i really need your help.

1. how much is brazilian hair in nigeria ?(a4)

2. how does it sell in nigeria? per piece/100g or per 3pieces/pack

3. how much is one piece in nigeria market?

4. how much is one pack in nigeria?

5. can somebody please send me a good seller or product link to import it.

Every thing about Brazilian have been treated in season 1. But going by myown experience about it,it is always sold per lot(say 2pcs or 3pcs depending on the buyers capacity)and the price you would sell really depends on who and where you are selling it. Check google trader to see the pevailing market price.As for the price list you can get it but you will need to ask for it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
thanks @kazeem
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
I just got this new mini zinox laptop with webcam and wifi, it sold 20k in my area Benue state. So if you want it i can help you get it.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
^ Hmm, I fit use all this kind things so? lol
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
The Allworld Guys just told me they can help buy goods from US store for FREE (without any service charge whatsoever), I guess provided you're using them to ship to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steve10(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
maxibrainz: I just got this new mini zinox laptop with webcam and wifi, it sold 20k in my area Benue state. So if you want it i can help you get it.

What is d specification, I like it.
My email is stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
toluxa1: The Allworld Guys just told me they can help buy goods from US store for FREE (without any service charge whatsoever), I guess provided you're using them to ship to Nigeria.
let's get there website and other information on them from you, more info please smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
princeuk21: let's get there website and other information on them from you, more info please smiley

Page 37
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hi chrivicmall,
Just want to know if your company offers a service that helps to check out the genuity of a supplier in china before buying from them directly or you helping to buy from them especially if the supplier is not on aliexpress escrow payment method but have their own website? i wants to buy somethings from a supplier but wants to confirm that the supplier is not a scammer. if you offer this service, what are your requirements and the fee.?
Regards

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
toluxa1:

Guys, after some digging, I came across this website:
www.allworldinternational.com

There rate is $3.85 per pound. Transit time is 5 to 7 days from the day it ships out. And the interesting part is, they have no minimum shipping weight. If you're shipping an item of 0.4pounds, you just pay $3.85 and you'll get your things in lag after 5-7 days. You can do your own research on them but I have mostly received positive feedback from people who have been using them. Even here on nairaland as far back as 2011. I'v been having email correspondence with them and I think they are ripe for actual trying out.
since you dont stay at lag,how do u get your items
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by julius99(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
steve10:

What is d specification, I like it.
My email is stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
ram
it has 8gb hard disk
1gb ram
2ghz processor
with webcam and wifi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2013
julius99: ram
it has 8gb hard disk
1gb ram
2ghz processor
with webcam and wifi
lol @ 8GB hard disk...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.