Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003605 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2013
mobuch:

Maybe u could remind me wat d instruction was, for future purposes

I really can't strain to dig up the info right now, ama very busy fellow.. ChrisVicmall made it clear that once you're using a third party for shipping, all custom and whatever bill is inclusive , I'm guessing U did a direct shipping which is not only expensive but has also cost U custom wahala.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
pls house,is there anyone using myus.com for us purchases, i tried registering on their website and they are requesting for my credit card details. IS IT SAFE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
My friend is done with his research, he will post now.
Now you can order from the UK stress free.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
I can help you to procure various goods from the UK (phones like blackberry etc, tablets, games, different IT gadgets; may be brand new and clean uk used and many more other goods) and shipped to your door step in Nigeria in just 7 days.

How to go about this.
1. Browse through Ebay UK, Amazon UK, or any other UK store you prefer and send the price/link of your preferred product to me. Include the necessary details please.
2. I will source for the product and mail you the total price including door to door shipping fee plus my small service charge.
3. If you are okay with the deal, you will send me a go ahead email along with the Naira equivalent of the quotation I give to my GTB account.
4. I will buy and ship to your door step.
Simple!

However, I can guarantee you of a better price and better condition (cheaper than ebay) if you get it from me because I would make a face to face transaction here in UK local stores. I noticed that items could generally cheaper at the local stores than the Internet. People here just can't be bothered hitting the streets to check. They prefer to do all on their computer and pay for postage delivery.
For example from my research, I got a brand new blackberry bold 9900 at the local store for £200, if I add shipping costs (£38) and my service fee (£10), this totals to £248 which is N63240 (at the rate of £1 = N255) compared to konga.com and jumai.com.ng of N73000-N78000.
So you can either send me your links or I buy for you from here at a somewhat cheaper price.

Shipping Cost
1.) Door to door shipping at £38 for 0.1 – 2kg and £48 at 2.1kg to 5kg (Lagos only, other states attracts additional cost).
5kg to 20kg is charged at £75 flat rate.
2.) My service fee is £10 per transaction and your good will reach you within 7 working days.
However you can choose to order more than one item as long as your particular kilogramme range is not exceeded, it will be just £5 to ship each additional item but once exceeded, you will pay for the new kilogramme range it falls into.

Pounds to Naira
I will collect Naira at a rate of N255 (may change) but if you are willing to pay pounds into my Nigeria domiciliary account, you would be paying 103% of the total quotation eg if your good is £200 and shipping cost is £38, and my service fee is constant at £10, your whole quotation should amount to £248 but instead you will pay 103% of £240. This is because the bank will charge 3% to transfer it back here in Manchester. If you pay Naira, you will pay 255 x £248 in Naira.
Cheers!

You can contact me via marto_fbi@yahoo.com.
I get and reply email real time. My phone numbers are +447539509796 and +447448886954

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
2fishes:

I really can't strain to dig up the info right now, ama very busy fellow.. ChrisVicmall made it clear that once you're using a third party for shipping, all custom and whatever bill is inclusive , I'm guessing U did a direct shipping which is not only expensive but has also cost U custom wahala.

Chrisvicmall services haven't been 100percent proven to be effective and time efficient, besides I have a contract to supply those tablets within a time deadline and dats why I had to do direct shipping, maybe my next order would be done using a third party. Besides it is import duty I paid .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
mobuch:

Chrisvicmall services haven't been 100percent proven to be effective and time efficient, besides I have a contract to supply those tablets within a time deadline and dats why I had to do direct shipping, maybe my next order would be done using a third party. Besides it is import duty I paid .
Chrisvicmall has not responded to my mail,i have not heard from them whether or not my goods have arrived Nigeria,i hope they call me today for my goods,i will update the house
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
LaconicINC: Chrisvicmall has not responded to my mail,i have not heard from them whether or not my goods have arrived Nigeria,i hope they call me today for my goods,i will update the house

Send an email to info at chrisvicmall dot com. We will check your issue and get back to you within the next hour.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
hi all, talking about shipping from us, i just came across impexworldwide.com, the charged me 19dollars for a laptop weighing 5.00 lbs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Send an email to info at chrisvicmall dot com. We will check your issue and get back to you within the next hour.
i have done that but i sent you a mail with your contact us form in your website how come you did not reply that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fame12k(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
i recieved by product from chrisvicmall today as scheduled.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bayusman: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
miqos02: hi all, talking about shipping from us, i just came across impexworldwide.com, the charged me 19dollars for a laptop weighing 5.00 lbs

How is their service?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by integrity9(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls can someone recommend a shipping coy that can bring in orders from U.S within 7days. I have tried shopizee but they're not working right now. I've tried uk2me and they're saying order can only arrive in 2-3weeks. Which coy can do it faster and cheap as well? Pls respond now nairalanders
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Martin jol:
I can help you to procure various goods from the UK (phones like blackberry etc, tablets, games, different IT gadgets; may be brand new and clean uk used and many more other goods) and shipped to your door step in Nigeria in just 7 days.

How to go about this.
1. Browse through Ebay UK, Amazon UK, or any other UK store you prefer and send the price/link of your preferred product to me. Include the necessary details please.
2. I will source for the product and mail you the total price including door to door shipping fee plus my small service charge.
3. If you are okay with the deal, you will send me a go ahead email along with the Naira equivalent of the quotation I give to my GTB account.
Simple!

However, I can guarantee you of a better price and better condition (cheaper than ebay) if you get it from me because I would make a face to face transaction here in UK local stores. I noticed that items could generally cheaper at the local stores than the Internet. People here just can't be bothered hitting the streets to check. They prefer to do all on their computer and pay for postage delivery.
For example from my research, I got a brand new blackberry bold 9900 at the local store for £200, if I add shipping costs (£38) and my service fee (£10), this totals to £248 which is N63240 (at the rate of £1 = N255) compared to konga.com and jumai.com.ng of N73000-N78000.
So you can either send me your links or I buy for you from here at a somewhat cheaper price.

Shipping Cost
1.) Door to door shipping at £38 for 0.1 – 2kg and £48 at 2.1kg to 5kg (Lagos only, other states attracts additional cost).
2.) My service fee is £10 per transaction and your good will reach you within 7 working days.
However you can choose to order more than one item as long as your particular kilogramme range is not exceeded, it will be just £5 to ship each additional item but once exceeded, you will pay for the new kilogramme range it falls into.

Pounds to Naira
I will collect Naira at a rate of N255 (may change) but if you are willing to pay pounds into my Nigeria domiciliary account, you would be paying 103% of the total quotation eg if your good is £200 and shipping cost is £38, and my service fee is constant at £10, your whole quotation should amount to £248 but instead you will pay 103% of £240. This is because the bank will charge 3% to transfer it back here in Manchester. If you pay Naira, you will pay 255 x £248 in Naira.
Cheers!

I get and reply email real time. My phone numbers are +447539509796 and +447448886954

Brotherman, sincerely you are still on the high side.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
integrity9: Pls can someone recommend a shipping coy that can bring in orders from U.S within 7days. I have tried shopizee but they're not working right now. I've tried uk2me and they're saying order can only arrive in 2-3weeks. Which coy can do it faster and cheap as well? Pls respond now nairalanders

If you don't mind Uk, you can patronise my friend, Martin jol. Check his post above.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
2fishes:

Brotherman, sincerely you are still on the high side.

Owing to the fact that he would get the product at a cheaper price, i think the shipping fee should not be a problem. Cos the overall cost will still be cheaper than any other.

Ok lets play a game, search for any product on ebay, email him the link so he can get the necessary details, then email CA or UK2ME and lets the the overall cost from the 3 of them. And compare.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miqos02(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
bayusman:

How is their service?
i think they are ok, you can do your checks at impexworldwide.com, their nigerian contact :
Mail Impex Global Res. Ltd.
2 Aimasiko St. GET DIRECTIONS
Off Intl Airport Rd. Oshodi, Lagos.
Customer Service; +234-709-814-1903-7
Email: cs@impexworldwide.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Martin jol:

How to go about this.
Simple!

Shipping Cost

Pounds to Naira
Cheers!

Can you also buy from gumtree.com? And do I need to pick a seller from manchester or specify which location will be okay for you? Also, are you sayin shippin of products worth 15kg is £75 as well as 5kg? Is £38 for 1-2kg not too xpensive?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
integrity9: Pls can someone recommend a shipping coy that can bring in orders from U.S within 7days. I have tried shopizee but they're not working right now. I've tried uk2me and they're saying order can only arrive in 2-3weeks. Which coy can do it faster and cheap as well? Pls respond now nairalanders
Depend on what u r buying, for instance, the guy at ordertonigeria said he can send 1 to 5 phones within 5days tru any Nigerian comin home. You may need to call their US phone and discuss with them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
chemashie:
Can you also buy from gumtree.com? And do I need to pick a seller from manchester or specify which location will be okay for you? Also, are you sayin shippin of products worth 15kg is £75 as well as 5kg? Is £38 for 1-2kg not too xpensive?

You really don't need to pick a seller from manchester as long as you will also pay for postage to me. It's your choice. I'm sorry I really don't know about gumtree except that I read in the papers recently that some robbers pretended to be sellers on a site gumtree and they mugged their prospective buyer so I'm not so sure about that. As for shipping, I'm sorry that's the cheapest I got for now for 1-2kg. Yes 15kg is same as 5kg. You're always welcome though to source for a product from me and I'll go check it out and give you a full quote. Cheers bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samalex2008(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Somebody help pls: Am very lucky to have stumbled upon this wonderful and educating thread. Thanks for many ppl behind its intention and progress. Pls, I have few questions, for how long does it take for goods to get to Nigeria after it has left HK and like how many days will it take before it is sent out of Lag to post office after checking by Nig custom?
Also, will HK Air Mail provide me another tracking no when it has been delivered to Nipost? Thanks all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
please guys i need a guide,i want to buy phone from ebay.com,how will i do it.please i need an answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ ChrisVicmall

Please confirm the money I paid into your account today (19/03/2013). Depositors name is my username.
I have also sent you and email.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
benardemma: please guys i need a guide,i want to buy phone from ebay.com,how will i do it.please i need an answer

Just to eBay and search for items with the BIN option.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
The problem am having for the site is that they are not accepting visa card and they are not even ship to Nigeriam
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tirtimy: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ChrisVicmall
Please do You ship to Kaduna State.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PeterAruya: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls i want guyz in d house to hlp me wit dis problm.am a beginer in dis biz.i made paymnt on aliexpres wit gtbank mastercd n was tld dat i cant buy anytin until i v a mastercd secure code.in d proces of registerin 4d code,i was tld 2 enta my activatn code n i got confusd.Is it d unique code given by d bank wen d card was newly isued?pls i nid a fast ansa.HELP A NOVICE IN D BIZ!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
benardemma: The problem am having for the site is that they are not accepting visa card and they are not even ship to Nigeriam
lol,are you a learner?

if yes,
read season1 of this topic
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by itgrooves: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
You were talking about fast importation. I use DHL, It's fast but nt fast enough and quite expensive. Please share some light. I intend going into the laptop area, I've been dealing with phones and tablets.
I use aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
does anyone has Peruvian virgin hair. urgently needed in lagosn one piece
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rubyventures: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
For those of you thinking of buying electronics on Gumtree be careful. The site is only good for second hand household items, freebies and flat hunting.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rubyventures: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
FAITHSFI: does anyone has Peruvian virgin hair. urgently needed in lagosn one piece

Please call Augustine on 08053144694

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.